white screen FIXED

Search This thread

ppalbicke

Dec 14, 2010
Chicago
There is a good one on you tube by mobile tech videos. I made one for my cappy and worked like a charm. Still have the parts. Got them at radioshack

Sent from an Emancipated Infuse bleeding Orange

Reactions: Clark Joseph Kent

adolfo778

Oct 16, 2011
Garden Grove, CA
ya just cut a usb cable though need to buy resistors now
though the usb seems covered even after removing the rubber

attachment

adolfo778

Oct 16, 2011
Garden Grove, CA
im so proud of myself, i made a external charger and charged the phone for a bit and now that I tried it the white screen stays on and doesnt turn on and off anymore gonna attempt to go into download mode, guessing the previous owner(I got the phone knowing it was bricked) was flashing a bootloader or something and his battery died.
pretty good for a 17 year old lol

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
im so proud of myself, i made a external charger and charged the phone for a bit and now that I tried it the white screen stays on and doesnt turn on and off anymore gonna attempt to go into download mode, guessing the previous owner(I got the phone knowing it was bricked) was flashing a bootloader or something and his battery died.

Ok let it charge if you can need a full charge..:D

Sent from my zt180 using xda premium

djnrg76

Dec 17, 2010
I had the same problem on my infuse . I disconnected cable while flashing ....got stuck on a white screen once, second time stuck on dark, no power screen , and the third time on a pixilated color screen. Odin got me out of it all there times.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

adolfo778

Oct 16, 2011
Garden Grove, CA
alright fixed it :D though there seems to be some graphical glitches next step is to root, unlock and install a custom rom on this bad boy :D
and best of all is i didnt have to attempt the unbrickable mod

Reactions: Clark Joseph Kent

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra

troy@rbf

Dec 21, 2012
external charger how did you make it

I have the same problem, i tried to flash liquidsmooth rom and something went wrong. the white blinks seem to be staying on longer while plug into pc. it does pickup odin but cuts out soon as blinks, will the pc charge it enough to put in download mode or wait to it stops blinking ?
also any help on making that charger.
Thanks for any help.

Top Liked Posts