[Q] Can someone please help me... PLEASE...

Search This thread
I have been trying to delete these apps off of my Note3. When I delete or uninstall them they re-appear after I reboot my phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated as this has me completely stumped. Thank You....

Attachments

• 2014-01-12-02-13-50.jpg
    2014-01-12-02-13-50.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 697

wdkingery

Nov 13, 2006
I have been trying to delete these apps off of my Note3. When I delete or uninstall them they re-appear after I reboot my phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated as this has me completely stumped. Thank You....

have root? if so get root uninstaller.

i don't remember those apk's specifically tho. not sure where you got that stuff. do you know what it is?

rsfinsrq

Backup internal storage to PC, then go to settings/general/storage and select format SD card. Do the same with your external SD but use a card reader with your PC. Delete the apps again and reboot. Hopefully the rouge apps will not reappear. Then copy the files you know back into internal storage. Try not to over write anything in internal storage unless you're sure you know what it is. Same for external. Format SD card then copy back the files from the backup you made. If you're not sure about a file, don't copy it back to storage. Hopefully this will take care of the issue. It's also good to clean stuff from storage that serves no purpose. Good luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Solarenemy68

Jul 28, 2009
Dallas
If I format my internal sd without backing it up what will I lose? Im not worried about anything on it getting lost.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Everything you see in that directory when you view it on a computer.. You will loose all photos, music, games and any other personal data or apps you have downloaded or installed. You will basically have a new phone with only stock apps and data on it.