[Q] "complete action using" not stick

Search This thread

thermalboyz

May 1, 2008
NoWhere
Anyone has the "complete action using" not sticking? Trying to fix the browser but unsuccessful. Remove "Google Search" update doesn't work.

Any suggestion are much appreciated.

charlatan01

Jan 10, 2008
Denver
Anyone has the "complete action using" not sticking? Trying to fix the browser but unsuccessful. Remove "Google Search" update doesn't work.

Any suggestion are much appreciated.

I have noticed this. I am currently on the deodexed KK version with some tweaks by munjeni, but I think it's a KK issue. I seem to recall the same behavior on stock.

thermalboyz

May 1, 2008
NoWhere
update -

Right, sort of found a temp solution to fixed browser. (Xposed and rooted)
Download Xposed module Complete Action Plus, turn off the other browser and set only one browser available. (Manage app in list).

I want to set Link Bubble as default and Chrome/ dolphin as secondary. So went to setting and configure Link Bubble as favorite and turn off others. This allow link to auto open in Link Bubble and if i need to search by browser i can select apps individually to open.

Hope this help others using this temp solution, otherwise need MOD or KITKAT fix. Not sure it was a Kitkat bug as not seen many people has this issue.

thermalboyz

May 1, 2008
NoWhere
yes, full wipe (system), Titanium restore (Non-system file) only. Well, will leave it for now and update KK fix with full wipe again.