youtubeplay 1.0.0.11 - YouTube & FLV Player - now works on PPC2003

Search This thread

Justhim

Nov 28, 2007
Tilburg
great app!
I installed it on my Touch Dual, but when i search for a video, he hangs when he is loading the results... I see some text comming in the result window and they I get the following error:
Code:
youtubeplay.exe
NullReferenceException

bij System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor()
bij youtubeplay.fMain.picLogo_Click()
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick()
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.WnProc()
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control._InternalWnProc()
bij Microsoft.AGL.Forms.EVL.EnterMainLoop()
bij System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run()
bij youtubeplay.mMain.Main()

Maybe the error can help you... :)

Infuruno

Nov 15, 2007
Anyone upload to site plz rapidshare link keeps saying invalid session currently on my sixth attempt.

Infuruno

Nov 15, 2007
Thanks! rapidshare was driving me crazy.
EDIT : Works fine on my Kaiser nice work.

Last edited:

Bratag

Apr 1, 2006
Wow - beats the pants of coreplayer. Great app - looking forwards to the version where number returned can be configured.

lupes5

Aug 13, 2007
Im experiencing a problem. I can search for videos just fine (only shows a few results which im sure will be addressed), but when i try to play, it loads the player, but as soon as it finishes buffering, it closes itself...

i see another user is having this issue as well

im using an AT&T 8525, with Pay's v3.05 wm6.1 Rom

gu12u7

Jul 20, 2007
i have an att tilt with wm6.1

i installed the app on my device, but when i try to load nothing happens. double clicked nada, soft reset, run the app again....nothing.

the icon for the app is a blank icon also.

any idea?

D

Deleted member 804010

Works perfectly on my Wizard

Thanks for this - will keep an eye on the progression of this software

Again, thanks

:)

kweng_ca

Oct 9, 2007
San Jose, Cali
wow, this program has great potential. its working excellent for the most part, every once in a while, it stops playing the video midway and then crashes. btw, im on a herald. Great to see a new way to watch youtube.

met3ora

Nov 18, 2007
I'm having quite a problem with the program. I click the shortcut to open it, I get the loading icon and then nothing happens, nothing opens.

coldsweat

Jun 16, 2007
Los Angeles
Im experiencing a problem. I can search for videos just fine (only shows a few results which im sure will be addressed), but when i try to play, it loads the player, but as soon as it finishes buffering, it closes itself...

same issue here...using an AT&T 8525 as well...

joebob1234

Jun 7, 2007

same issue here...using an AT&T 8525 as well...

Same problem with pays 3.05 and ATT 8525.

milesmowbray

Nov 15, 2004
For all the people where it crashes playing the video, it is because I compiled all this for ARM5. Will do an ARM4 compile later.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    youtubeplay v1.0.0.11 used to work great on my at&t tilt, now all of a sudden when i launch it, it gives me an error message [ youtubeplay has encountered an unexpected error: NotSupportedException extra info: at Microsoft.AGL.Common.MISC.HandleAr(Pal_errorar) at System.Windows.forms.TextBoxBase._SetI... ] then when i hit ok it gives me another error box [ A native exception has occurred in youtubeplay.exe. Select quit and then restart this program, or select details for more information. ] when i hit detials this is what i get--->

ExceptionCode: 0xc0000005
    ExceptionAddress: 0x00ee13dc
    Writing: 0x000000e4
    Faulting module: youtubeplay.dll
    Offset: 0x000013dc

at myoutubeplay.youtubeplay_kill()
    at fPlayer.Finalize()

any suggestions? Please help, i gotta have my youtube player :D
    pocketplus

Using SPBPocket Plus, does anyone have any problems with creating an icon on the desktop? The quality of the image doesn't seem correct...even though in Start-Programs it seems fine. As it's just aescetics, it's not a big problem, just wondering. Currently the size is set as Large Icon. Thanks
    Guys, this app has been abandoned for a long time now.
    It does not work and probably will never work.
    Every time YouTube makes a change on their backend, it breaks the app -- so someone needs to maintain it and fix it to comply with whatever youtube changed.
    I believe some time ago we asked the author to post the source and he did not; so that's it. I would suggest closing this thread honestly.