[APP] More Different Chat Messenger For Android

Search This thread

Jan 12, 2014
Rasht
live-chat.ir
AVACS Live Chat
AVACS Live Chat is a free chat application and popularity that every where can be with you until enjoy from chatting with your friends.
• Possible chat and make a public chat room.
• Possible to chat and make a private chat rooms.
• Possible to chat in public chat rooms (for the Countries).
• Private messaging between two people, and privately.
• Member rating based on the amount of the member chats on the AVACS.
• Search by language or country in chat rooms or chat name.
• store each message sent or received in INBOX and OUTBOX.
• use all available characters to make the ID.
• The Smileys Movable.
• Ability to change text color and ID.
• Change Background lets chat environment.
• Assign picture for your ID, the display image.
• you can have a personal profile and photo album.
• The possibility of winning the contest AVACS and dollar Purse.
• possible rate for your chat room located on the first level (in this case, each user AVACS around the world, your chat name in the first place you go to see and chat rooms).
• exchange photos, videos, text, music, or any other file.
• Using 3 separate server (database server - check server logic - Server CPU interface). That separate these servers, both in terms of security and in terms of data transfer speed, AVACS from any other chat applications In the first place.
• NEWS line to insert messages of congratulations, condolences, news or advertise a blog or website.... (AVACS each of your messages to all members around the world will be shown).
• Possible chat over the computer system through a cloth, Web Chat, and requires no special software.
• searching by GPS location.
• private messages history
• funny games in it.
• photo gallery with more than 320.000 personal photo albums and more 2.500.000 photos.
• online/offline, communication in more than 10.000 active rooms.
• More, More...
This application is available for mobile phones and pc computers and you can install that in both platforms without any problems and you can have a secure chat.
Also you may download this application now and enjoy more from chatting.
Load.avacschat.com​

Last edited:

newworker

Jan 13, 2014
best avacs app!!!

hi! i downloaded this app avacs and start using.!! thank you for this application. i think this is best app for chatting.i recommend for any people please download this app and enjoy really more...

Reactions: BadPal and 2285389
Jul 3, 2014
Hi guys
So I was checking out free chat apps for my android phone when I got to know of this app by the name Photo4tune. It seems to provide more or less the same functions as that of whatsapp. Just wanted to check if anybody else has used it yet?

AVACS Live Chat
AVACS Live Chat is a free chat application and popularity that every where can be with you until enjoy from chatting with your friends.
• The Smileys Movable.
• possible rate for your chat room located on the first level (in this case, each user AVACS around the world, your chat name in the first place you go to see and chat rooms).
• Using 3 separate server (database server - check server logic - Server CPU interface). That separate these servers, both in terms of security and in terms of data transfer speed, AVACS from any other chat applications In the first place.
• NEWS line to insert messages of congratulations, condolences, news or advertise a blog or website.... (AVACS each of your messages to all members around the world will be shown).
• Possible chat over the computer system through a cloth, Web Chat, and requires no special software.
• funny games in it.
• photo gallery with more than 320.000 personal photo albums and more 2.500.000 photos.
• More, More...
This application is available for mobile phones and pc computers and you can install that in both platforms without any problems and you can have a secure chat.
Load.avacschat.com​

newworker

Jan 13, 2014
good app!

Hi guys
So I was checking out free chat apps for my android phone when I got to know of this app by the name Photo4tune. It seems to provide more or less the same functions as that of whatsapp. Just wanted to check if anybody else has used it yet?

hello dear.
i was checked this app and love this app very so much !! go to enjoy of chat on the app ;) best and most popular application for all android smart phones.

Reactions: 2285389

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AVACS Live Chat
    • The Smileys Movable.
    • funny games in it.
    • More, More...
    Load.avacschat.com​
    best avacs app!!!

hi! i downloaded this app avacs and start using.!! thank you for this application. i think this is best app for chatting.i recommend for any people please download this app and enjoy really more...
    Thanks dear

thanks dear, i hope this app will be useful for all users in the world.:)
    good app!

Hi guys

hello dear.
    i was checked this app and love this app very so much !! go to enjoy of chat on the app ;) best and most popular application for all android smart phones.