Clock Work Mod Recovery v5.0.2.6 Flashable via Odin

Did this method of flashing recovery worked for you?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

AceSamsung

Jan 9, 2013
ISTANBUL City
Ynt: Clock Work Mod Recovery v5.0.2.6 Flashable via Odin

i have to thanks for that.. i installed recovery by oldroid and i stucked om the opening recovery ,i couldnt boot my phone. Then saw this thread and was very helpful..

GT-S5830 cihazımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi

sharingan

May 30, 2013
thanks mr @yagya
nice thread for those who wanna revert to this from cwm 6 as it shows status 7 error if we try flashing from recovery

Black_Stark

Sep 24, 2012
GOA
Hello, Everyone!

This is the latest Clock Work Mod recovery version 5.0.2.6 for Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 smartphone. So, if you have got ace (I am sure you do.. LOL!) then, follow the steps carefully to flash this custom recovery on your device.

Thanks to koush (for this recovery ) and others!!! :)

Disclaimer : Do This At Your Own Risk
I shall not be held responsible for any damage incurred to your device.

Warning! I haven't tested if it works. Want to be the early tester? Go ahead. But, I am pretty sure it will work fine.

Requirements
Make sure you have GB 2.3 and above firmware.

Instructions
1. Download cwm-recovery-ace.tar.md5

2. Run Odin Multidownloader for Ace

3. Select One Package option at the top left.

4. Load Copper_v1.0.ops on OPS field.

5. Load cwm-recovery-ace.tar.md5 in one package field.

6. When everything is set... put your phone in download mode (Volume Down + Home + Power button) and then connect it.

7. When Odin says Detected then you are ready to press the start button.

8. Wait till the recovery it flashed and then after Odin says PASS (in top left box) you may disconnect your device.

9. Reboot to recovery mod (Home + Power button) and enjoy new recovery. You can now flash custom roms, do nandroid backups and many more. :)

Hope! Everything was clear...
Happy Flashing :D

You can also use this CWMManager.apk app for managing this recovery... Download here

:)
P.S. Don't forget to say thanks if this thread post is useful...

this thread is like Amazing Race. i dont know where to find odin multidownloader, i dont know where to find copper v1.0 where are the links to download ??

ARDV

Apr 6, 2012
hello
is there a flasheble zip for this recovery?
i have a stock rom, and i want to flash cwm v6, but they say not compatible
help please

ARDV

Apr 6, 2012
i've flashed that recovery, but the phone doesn't start now!
alos, i'm stick in download mode, can't flash anything with odin?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, Everyone!

This is the latest Clock Work Mod recovery version 5.0.2.6 for Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 smartphone. So, if you have got ace (I am sure you do.. LOL!) then, follow the steps carefully to flash this custom recovery on your device.

Thanks to koush (for this recovery ) and others!!! :)

Disclaimer : Do This At Your Own Risk
    I shall not be held responsible for any damage incurred to your device.

Warning! I haven't tested if it works. Want to be the early tester? Go ahead. But, I am pretty sure it will work fine.

Requirements
    Make sure you have GB 2.3 and above firmware.

Instructions
    1. Download cwm-recovery-ace.tar.md5

2. Run Odin Multidownloader for Ace

3. Select One Package option at the top left.

4. Load Copper_v1.0.ops on OPS field.

5. Load cwm-recovery-ace.tar.md5 in one package field.

6. When everything is set... put your phone in download mode (Volume Down + Home + Power button) and then connect it.

7. When Odin says Detected then you are ready to press the start button.

8. Wait till the recovery it flashed and then after Odin says PASS (in top left box) you may disconnect your device.

9. Reboot to recovery mod (Home + Power button) and enjoy new recovery. You can now flash custom roms, do nandroid backups and many more. :)

Hope! Everything was clear...
    Happy Flashing :D

You can also use this CWMManager.apk app for managing this recovery... Download here

:)
    P.S. Don't forget to say thanks if this thread post is useful...
    Can anyone help me with some of the screenshots or images for this recovery? Thanks!
    Reserved.... For future use :D
    Same question..Its easier,safer and better to flash with recovery

Ok! Got your points.... But, I thought some other might prefer using Odin rather than flashing via recovery. SO, I posted it. :)

Also, there is another reason, you guyz don't have clear cut instructions for CWM recovery for ace ... so it will be helpful for noobs out there. :cool:
    This may help when the phone boots into download mode but fails to boot into recovery mode. After flashing this via ODIN in download mode, the recovery mode may start again. Thanks man :D

Yup... you got some points there. After you boot to recovery then you can restore your backup and bring your phone to original state. Cheers! :)