Tab 7.7 official upgrade to ICS?

Search This thread

dhofar

Jun 20, 2007
And could I rollback the honycomb after Installation of ICS by odin or Kies ? which is better ?

Just make sure to have nandroid backup for your hc - you can later recover it should you dislike ics for any reason -

الصراحة اخي اﻻيسكريم باشواط ﻻيقارن بالهوني كومب ادارة المصادر resources افضل بكثير النواة مختلفة وﻻداء افضل في التوصيف

Reactions: doczizo

doczizo

Jul 15, 2012
?

Thanks.

but I'm asking how to recover or unroot my tab to be able for update via Kies

I want to recover original state then upgrade via Kies

Thx

cptnappy

May 23, 2012
i just updated to ICS recently and that's because i got a "media scanner running" error which kept me from opening camera and videos for some reason. now i heard that people are getting bricked when they do a factory reset with ICS installed. is this true? i'm on stock ICS btw.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Couldn't throw a question mark at the end of that title, huh?
    good news guys, Samsung will release ICS for their tab next month..

The list of tablets to get ICS as below:

GT-P6210 Galaxy Tab Plus 7.0 WIFI
    GT-P6200 Galaxy Tab Plus 7.0 WIFI + 3G
    GT-P6810 Galaxy Tab 7.7 WIFI
    GT-P6800 Galaxy Tab 7.7 WIFI + 3G
    GT-P7310 Galaxy Tab 8.9 WIFI
    GT-P7300 Galaxy Tab 8.9 WIFI + 3G
    GT-P7510 Galaxy Tab 10.1 WIFI
    GT-P7500 Galaxy Tab 10.1 WIFI + 3G

tablet-news.com/2012/06/19/samsung-galaxy-tab-series-getting-android-4-0-update-next-month/
    I work at Samsung, and we are planning to release it at 3 march, because of the launch of the iPad 3. Than there is another reason to buy an iPad :p. In the meantime; remove the scheduele widget, since I removed it, its as fast as a racing car. Seriously, remove that widget and you are good to go!

Verstuurd van mijn GT-P6810 met Tapatalk
    Google translate for the above fbHK link:

Chinese (Simplified) - English
    "Xiaobian know we all care about the Tablet generous Upgrade timetable, also have been trying to fight for everyone Oh! Just received a message GALAXY Tab 7.7 will be the Department in July can Upgrade to Android 4.0! Rest assured! Xiaobian As for the other models will continue to fight for the schedule, then there is further information in conjunction with the tell :)"

Can anybody clean this up any?

-----------------
    The indefinite microcosm becomes the indefinite macrocosm in a definite manner and by definite means...and vice versa.

The google translate version is quite close. My attempt below:

小編知道大家都對Tablet嘅Upgrade時間表好關心,亦都一直在努力為大家爭取喔! 剛剛收到消息GALAXY Tab 7.7將會係7月可以Upgrade去Android 4.0啦! 大家放心!至於其他型號小編都會繼續爭取時間表,再有進一步消息會同大家講的呢 :)

Xiaobian understands that everybody is very concerned about the timetable for the tablet's upgrade, and has been working hard on everybody's behalf to get the information. Just received news that the Galaxy Tab 7.7 will receive its upgrade to Android 4.0 in July. Everybody can rest assured! As for the other models, Xiaobian will continue to work hard to find out about their upgrade time table, and will let everyone know as soon as there is news.