[APP]BLINGBOARD New Social Widget

Search This thread

knigitz

May 8, 2010
A larger version which is scrollable would be nice. Like GO widget's twitter feed, but with your tabs at the top.

wakkakai

May 10, 2011
A larger version which is scrollable would be nice. Like GO widget's twitter feed, but with your tabs at the top.

+1 to Larger / scalable version with scrollability. Maybe some G+ integration?

If it had the weather when it showed the clock I would replace my home clock widget with this!

Nice job!

kUdtiHaEX

Aug 26, 2007
Belgrade
www.mint.rs
This widget is nice but it is not of use while showing only one update at the time. On the todays larde screens this has no sense at all. I think that you should consider adding a new variant of you widget which would have a scrollable list so I can scroll my Twitter timeline or just go through my email more easily.

xbroadcaster1991

Jan 18, 2011
London
good! please remove the SETTINGS button from the widget. It'll be better if we had no access to settings via widget and make it look simpler.

superstargoddess

Jul 30, 2011
Nelsonville
fuh-q.com
Looks nice, but I hate things that only show one Twitter post or whatever, I like scrolling and seeing everything instead of hitting a next button. Going to give it a shot anyway.

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

+1 to Larger / scalable version with scrollability. Maybe some G+ integration?

If it had the weather when it showed the clock I would replace my home clock widget with this!

Nice job!

Nothing can do G+ right now since they STILL haven't released the api for it.

bagadj

Jan 24, 2010
guys i ve a problem, from yesterday i have problems with facebook account, it says that blingboard facebook has a network problem...... any ideas?
i tried everything from delete app data to wipe data..... but nothing....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HI.

There is a new widget on Google play called "BlingBoard".

BlingBoard lets you monitor your emails, Facebook/Twitter feeds and your text messages (also missed calls) all from one little box on your homescreen.

So if you are looking for that kind of widget you should give it a try.

there are good reviews on "TNW" and on "Androidcommunity"

Enjoy.

Mod Edit: Here's the link - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jappka.blingboard
    Downloaded it and would like to say...... Please make the widget have the ability to be transparent.