just received OTA update to UCAMA4

Search This thread

slicingtaco

May 8, 2012
C:\Earth\USA\California\Freakmont

WIZARDfan

Mar 26, 2006
My note is draining battery faster than before after this update...anyone else noticed?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

planoman

Nov 30, 2010
Plano, Texas
Only had one day with it and was playing with it a lot. Have 10 hours 39 minutes of up time and 3 hours 20 minutes of screen time and am at 49%.

WIZARDfan

Mar 26, 2006
As far as I remember I was able to see which app is using how much battery. Now it does not. Anyone knows how to do that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

WIZARDfan

Mar 26, 2006

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361571390586.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361571390586.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 233

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I suspect it's the Exynos security fix, but I haven't tried to verify that.

Addendum: After it installed, the device status was Modified. But I restarted the phone again, and now the status is back to Normal. (It's always been fully stock, never rooted.)
    you are lucky; usually doing an ota update kills root
    So if you had done the option 4 free unlock is it not unlocked now?...noticed T-mo N2 didn't have that option the other day

Just checked, the unlock still works if you did the unlock before the latest update. I am on AT&T and my T-Moobil sim still worked after the update.
    I had uninstalled 12 to 14 att bloatware apps and backed them up with Titanium Backup. I rerooted and reinstalled them all (ouch) and then unrooted. I will try the update again tomorrow. Anyone have the update file to update manually?

Yes i do, HERE put it under the /cache and flash the update with the stock recovery (or custom recovery). Good luck i've been through this once (successfully) and i don't plan on doing so again. Let me know if there's any other way i can help.