Assign a new program to swipe up instead magazine home?

Search This thread

onurd

Oct 31, 2004
When I swipe up from the home button on the main screen, the magazine program shows up. I uninstalles the prigram since I dont care for it on my rooted note 3. Now whem I swipe up, I get fromgram not installed and it starts the play store to download the magazine app again. Can I assign another program to this gesture?

BableMan

When I swipe up from the home button on the main screen, the magazine program shows up. I uninstalles the prigram since I dont care for it on my rooted note 3. Now whem I swipe up, I get fromgram not installed and it starts the play store to download the magazine app again. Can I assign another program to this gesture?

You can with another launcher but I don't think you can in stock TW, yet... Seems like it would be a single file to tweak but it might go deeper than that. Being rooted is a good first step once the tweak is available though ;)

onurd

Oct 31, 2004
And one interesting thing is that my email program started having fc once I tried to open a new email after uninstalling the my magazine. After I restored it, the fcs went away... very peculiar. ..

Eric214

Oct 24, 2012
Philly
And one interesting thing is that my email program started having fc once I tried to open a new email after uninstalling the my magazine. After I restored it, the fcs went away... very peculiar. ..

My Magazine and the stock email are linked. If you remove/freeze My Magazine I would get email fc if I tried to open email from the notification drawer. I think I saw someone make email apk that removes/breaks this link.