[Q] Stuck on HTC logo green

Search This thread

joekool619

Feb 13, 2014
Tijuana
Hi there need help pls

I have sensation xl with rom sense 5.0, when to recovery and by mystake aplied wipes including dalvik and format system, know i´m stuck on htc Green logo and I can´t access custom recovery to restore

What can I do?

Thanks in advance, sorry for my english

jjaagg

Dec 15, 2013
Kielce
Huawei P20
Huawei P40 Pro
Hi there need help pls

I have sensation xl with rom sense 5.0, when to recovery and by mystake aplied wipes including dalvik and format system, know i´m stuck on htc Green logo and I can´t access custom recovery to restore

What can I do?

Thanks in advance, sorry for my english

sense 5.0??
To access recovery swith phone off then press volume down button and power button. Hold both buttons until phone will go on.

joekool619

Feb 13, 2014
Tijuana
Thanks

sense 5.0??
To access recovery swith phone off then press volume down button and power button. Hold both buttons until phone will go on.

It´s been fixed, but I have another problem by the way I have sense 3.6 Software version 2.31.401.2

The problem that I have now is when I turn off the phone and connect the charger immediately turns on and goes to recovery every time.

What can I do?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It´s been fixed, but I have another problem by the way I have sense 3.6 Software version 2.31.401.2

The problem that I have now is when I turn off the phone and connect the charger immediately turns on and goes to recovery every time.

What can I do?

It is normal behaviour of SXL.