[REQ] Android Gaming Platform

Search This thread

primedevil

Dec 15, 2010
I was thinking that somebody with the right knowledge and skill could develop a customized version of Android that acts as a gaming platforn and not anything else. In essence, removing all power and ram intensive applications that gaming does not rely on in order to provide a gaming console with decent battery life and decent gameplay. I forgot to mention...i would be really cool if you could dual boot also. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: kpirnie

xsenman

Apr 9, 2012
Philippines
I was thinking that somebody with the right knowledge and skill could develop a customized version of Android that acts as a gaming platforn and not anything else. In essence, removing all power and ram intensive applications that gaming does not rely on in order to provide a gaming console with decent battery life and decent gameplay. I forgot to mention...i would be really cool if you could dual boot also. :)
look for cyanASOP in
pinned.png
[POLL][FAQ][Discussion] Kit Kat 4.4 / CM 11 for Galaxy S [i9000][i9001][M110S]

primedevil

Dec 15, 2010

Thanks, but this is not what i meant. i ment for an Android system that would act only as a gaming platform, no messaging service, no telephony service, and if possible no cached services whatsoever. I know that that would slow down loading of apps but it will also clear up a lot of memory.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.