[ROM] ★☆★Nocturnal NuiSense Sense 6.0|4.4.2|04/24/2014|★☆★

Search This thread

sparkie420

Sep 25, 2013
Placerville, CA
When I used the restore stock icons in staus bar zip, or any status bar zip from the hub for that matter, it causes the data icon to show even when WiFi is on and connected. I could have sworn that it wasn't so before I flashed one of the mods. I've seen the issue before on other roms that where ported to Sprint, not sure if it's related or what, just trying to provide as much information as I can.

HTC One (m7wls)
NuiSense v3

gruesomewolf

Jan 30, 2011
Mocksville, NC
When I used the restore stock icons in staus bar zip, or any status bar zip from the hub for that matter, it causes the data icon to show even when WiFi is on and connected. I could have sworn that it wasn't so before I flashed one of the mods. I've seen the issue before on other roms that where ported to Sprint, not sure if it's related or what, just trying to provide as much information as I can.

HTC One (m7wls)
NuiSense v3

The only zip that should cause that is the spark icon. The rest shouldn't.

Edit....I just flashed the no am/pm zip and it does not do that.

Sent from my HTCONE using xda app-developers app

Reactions: sparkie420

sparkie420

Sep 25, 2013
Placerville, CA
I flashed the spark icon first. Then I did the return to stock, I tried a few of the color ones as well and still there. I apologize for saying all of the mods did it, I should have specified which ones I used. Does maybe the return to stock not override the spark one?

HTC One (m7wls)
NuiSense v3

gruesomewolf

Jan 30, 2011
Mocksville, NC
I flashed the spark icon first. Then I did the return to stock, I tried a few of the color ones as well and still there. I apologize for saying all of the mods did it, I should have specified which ones I used. Does maybe the return to stock not override the spark one?

HTC One (m7wls)
NuiSense v3

You are correct....the return to stock will not over ride the spark. But it will now....Cause after this instance it seems to make more since that way.....lol

Sent from my HTCONE using xda app-developers app

Reactions: sparkie420

sparkie420

Sep 25, 2013
Placerville, CA
Thanks for the speedy response! I appreciate it. And loving the rom! Excellent work. Thanks again!

HTC One (m7wls)
NuiSense v3

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

So I just redownloaded the reteurn to stock zip and flashed it. It didn't work, or I did something wrong, both icons are still showing.

HTC One (m7wls)
NuiSense v3

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

Also, unrelated, but the top inch of the Nuisense boot animation is black. The bottom of the ani is cut off, looks like maybe a bit off the sides too. Also do you by chance have a splash screen to go with that kickass boot animation?

HTC One (m7wls)
NuiSense v3

retiredtrebor

Dec 30, 2012
Sisterdale, Tx
Is it safe, meaning doesn't cause any problems, to install/use x-posed modules? Is there a way to uninstall Blink feed?
And one suggestion:
Sometimes, when I flash a rom, there are Play Store applications that I do not want automatically re-installed. Is there some way of totally turning off that automatic download of previous app pending a review/approval? It is frustrating waiting for umpteen downloads from Play store. Just asking.
Love the rom.

budeone

Aug 16, 2010
Lombard IL
www.thewindowscenter.com
Is it safe, meaning doesn't cause any problems, to install/use x-posed modules? Is there a way to uninstall Blink feed?
And one suggestion:
Sometimes, when I flash a rom, there are Play Store applications that I do not want automatically re-installed. Is there some way of totally turning off that automatic download of previous app pending a review/approval? It is frustrating waiting for umpteen downloads from Play store. Just asking.
Love the rom.

I have a few modules installed, you really just have to see what works with 6

Yes, when you go into play store hit the left upper button and there in an option in settings

billbowers

Feb 21, 2011
Houston, Texas
Www.team-nocturnal.com
I've got the light blue status bar mod and am not seeing data and Wi-Fi at the same time.

As for the boot animation...I designed it that way...it is an edited version of a generic team nocturnal animation that I did that had to be able to fit multiple screen sizes and resolutions. Plus, and this is just me...I think it looks kinda cool. The screen size in the desc.txt file was actually enlarged to 1.6 times our normal screen size so the animation would be larger, blah blah blah.

BETEO

sparkie420

Sep 25, 2013
Placerville, CA
I agree it does look cool. I honestly didn't even notice the top inch was blank unitll after a couple dozen reboots. I was just throwing my observations out there. And personally I would rather have the animation be larger than the screen all the way around instead of an inch too short on top. Again that ani sure looks purrdy.

The wifi/data icon deal is because I flashed the spark icon zip... That seems to not be overwritten by any of the other mods.

HTC One (m7wls)
NuiSense v3

retiredtrebor

Dec 30, 2012
Sisterdale, Tx
Camera Zoom

I think I have checked thru everything, but I can not find the zoom feature for the camera. Have I missed it somewhere?
Can Blinkfeed be disabled/uninstalled?

gruesomewolf

Jan 30, 2011
Mocksville, NC
I think I have checked thru everything, but I can not find the zoom feature for the camera. Have I missed it somewhere?
Can Blinkfeed be disabled/uninstalled?

It's pretty much the same as stock. You can either pinch and zoom the camera. Our go to camera settings and set the volume buttonsto zoom. As for blink feed again not much different from stock. From the add apps and widgets window simply drag blink feed to the remove spot.

AE1282

Nov 30, 2013
First ROM I've tried that feels intuitive... It does exactly what I want, no stuttering, no over-shooting during scrolling, but it doesn't take 5 minutes to get to the middle of a list.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM] ★☆★Nocturnal NuiSense Sense 6.0|4.4.2|04/24/2014|★☆★

One_zps69d422e5.png

about.png

-Based on a system dump of 1.12.401.4 CL315407 release-keys
    -Rooted with SuperSU
    -Sense 6.0
    -Android 4.4.2
    -Kernel 3.4.10-gf84b4e8
    -De-Odexed
    -Improved virtual memory
    -Zero Compression apps
    -RAM optimizations
    -Remount rw/ro commands support
    -init.d with Busybox support
    -Hacked EPST
    -Battery Percentage Animation
    -SQL Tweaks​

Team.png

-GruesomeWolf
    -Mijjahz
    -BillBowers
    -ChongoDroid
    -Droidiac13
    -XsMagical
    -mrjaydee82
    -NineInchNails

Thanks.png

-Everyone at Team Nocturnal
    -Chubbzlou (Original System Dump)
    -Aamikam(Cause he's the man)
    -Lyapota (Original HEQ Mod
    -Dunc001(APM Mod)
    -Sixth Sense Crew (fixes in HEQ toggles for mobile data)
    -Bill Bowers (TN's Resident Themer/Modder)
    -All the HTC One Community
    -Santod(Cause I accidentally kanged his ROM's name and he is a cool guy)
    -If you feel left out...please send me a PM. We at Team-Nocturnal do not promote Kanging
    Should have an update soon. Unlocked heads up notifications....:D

1405323337457.jpg

q&a.png

Q) Does my phone need to be unlocked?
    A) Yes, with a custom recovery

Q) Do I need to be rooted?
    A) No, the rom will come rooted

Q) What does this do to my phone?
    A) It will make it cook bacon amongst other incredible features.

Q) I'm stuck at the splash screen with dialer not responding messages?
    A) Unfortunately this is very random, and doesn't seem to happen to everyone or even on every flash. Basically the phone is trying to activate itself, and the setup wizard is killing the dialer. If this happens to you just put the phone down and let it sit there. It may take a while but eventually the phone will stop trying to activate and reboot itself. It will be fine after that. Alternatively you could just try to flash again (as I said random...lol)

Q) What is not working?
    A)
    Gestures that HTC Added are not working (requires Kernel Support)

Q) So now that you have fixed everything whats left GW?
    A) Not a whole lot.​

Changelog.png

*​
    V_3
    -Rebased to 1.54.401.5 (not represented in build.prop because it breaks certain sprint features, but that is in fact the base)
    -Removed debugg code from jars
    -Added Extreme Power Saver w/toggle
    -Fixed Gallery Themes
    -Fixed PRL/Profile Updating
    -Extended Stock Quick Settings to 18
    -Fixed Flashlight Toggle Disappearing after Reboot
    -Added Adjustable HEQ's (tapping date will flip between HEQ's, HTC's Minor Quick Settings, or none)
    -Resized Prism
    -Added a menu to Prism
    -BT Fixes (needed after rebasing)
    -Added TN-Updater (here you will find mods and get ROM updates)
    -Moved boot/down animations and sound to system/nocturnal
    -I'm sure theres a ton more that I'm forgetting

V_2
    -Fixed Compass
    -Fixed Sound through the headset
    -Removed FMRadio until I find a fix
    -Fixed Sprints VVM

First Build
    -Rebuilt the boot.img (got rid HTC Logiing)
    -Added Scripts to help keep rom optimized (Database VACUUM and Re-Alignment Every 5th reboot)
    -Disabled Persistent MTP Notification*
    -Added a Roam Only Option
    -Changed Flags in Status Bar to get rid of that hideous spark icon
    -Got rid all additional debug code
    -Zero Compressed and Zip-aligned all APK's
    -Replaced the fingerprint scanner toggle with a flashlight toggle (what good does a fingerprint scanner toggle do for us...lol)
    -100% battery meter with charging animations
    -Added APM
    -Added LongPress Volume to Skip Tracks
    -Added Hack for Native Hotspot/Tethering
    -Lots of general little fixes​
    Thanks to thoughtlesskyles quick thinking....lol (thanks for the mirrors)
    The next round of NuiSence will be based off stock ota

5.03.651.3 CL337390 release-keys