Moto told me its a problem with the 3rd party apps..via Facebook

Weird thing they left me a comment and asked me to msg them privately

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda app-developers app

antawnm26

Apr 3, 2008
Atlanta
The weird thing about this is

If somebody called verizon.. the tech support can scan ur phone

I highly doubt they over nighted a phone for free unless they detected something weird as well

And the other weird thing is some people are showing the correct battery and others are not

Well, I got mine around 12 today and loaded that app and it showed 2530 without inputting anything....they def overnighted mine

Reactions: lucidvtec

kafreeman

Apr 22, 2011
I'm getting two days out my MAXX HD and the app reports 1500 mah.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

rubennd

Aug 14, 2011
monterrey
im from mexico, my razr hd shows 2530mA with the battery monitor app, but i feel that it drains the battery much faster, like today i unplugged the phone like at 7am, right now is 10 am and i have 79% of battery left, and i havent use the phone that much in this 3 hours, just like 3 or 4 text messages and thats all, im thinking to take the phone over the company (telcel) to see what can i do :(

syntrix

Nov 10, 2008
Little Rock, AR
im from mexico, my razr hd shows 2530mA with the battery monitor app, but i feel that it drains the battery much faster, like today i unplugged the phone like at 7am, right now is 10 am and i have 79% of battery left, and i havent use the phone that much in this 3 hours, just like 3 or 4 text messages and thats all, im thinking to take the phone over the company (telcel) to see what can i do :(

Just the battery info may not be enough. If you have a lot of sync services running, it's going to drain faster, ie bookface. Plus you should give your phone 3 full charges to report battery stats correctly.

For example, if the os doesn't know the capacity, your 21% drain could really be a 13% drain and you would never know it until you get through a few charges. Not saying you aren't draining fast, but you have to understand how things work here.

I got a maxx hd on full charge today and drained it heavily today, the first 20% seemed to go FAST, but the last 5% seemed like it wouldn't drain to shut-off near as fast as that first 20%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mine also shows 1500 but I dont believe that app. 5 hours plus display time isn't done by 1500 battery.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda premium
    Mine says 1500 too...maybe the app is inaccurate because I'm getting over 16hrs on one charge and currently I'm at 12 hours with 43% battery life remaining...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
    I'm fairly certain that the app is inaccurate, granted I installed it when I was at 49% battery remaining and it was claiming I had 1500. I have managed to go two full days without charging so I certainly don't believe the number I'm seeing.
    You got a replacement phone off what a free app off the market told you..... it didn't dawn on you that there was no way you would get te kind of battery life users are reporting with a 1500mAh battery did it...

Wow... :confused: :rolleyes:

The weird thing about this is

If somebody called verizon.. the tech support can scan ur phone

I highly doubt they over nighted a phone for free unless they detected something weird as well

And the other weird thing is some people are showing the correct battery and others are not

Well, I got mine around 12 today and loaded that app and it showed 2530 without inputting anything....they def overnighted mine