OGYouTube app

Search This thread
P

podagee

id like to share this with the community, ive been using it for a long time on my android devices and have no problems. its the OGYouTube app. it is youtube with a download tab to get your favorite songs downloaded as mp3's. i dont think the mp4 download works but mp3's work perfectly.
here is the link to my google drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B41aDwpfEm1lcWNlSXh1T3JlZ1k/edit?usp=sharing
note:
to use download phone must be in portrait mode and not landscape. download tab should be right above description of video
enjoy.

Btw i am not the owner or creator of the app. Im just sharing it with you all

Last edited:

jimakos29

Oct 31, 2010
Kilkis
id like to share this with the community, ive been using it for a long time on my android devices and have no problems. its the OGYouTube app. it is youtube with a download tab to get your favorite songs downloaded as mp3's. i dont think the mp4 download works but mp3's work perfectly.
here is the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B41aDwpfEm1lcWNlSXh1T3JlZ1k/edit?usp=sharing

enjoy.

How do you download as mp3? I find no option. I found the option to set the download folder but no option to actually download.
Edit: Nvm I was watching it full screen :) exit full screen and it is right there. Good one and thanks a lot

Last edited:
P

podagee

How do you download as mp3? I find no option. I found the option to set the download folder but no option to actually download.
Edit: Nvm I was watching it full screen :) exit full screen and it is right there. Good one and thanks a lot

will make a note in the op for noobs.

P

podagee

Wow you are late. I've putting this in app in my roms forever. You should post a link to the original thread.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2213945

Haha actually bigfau ive had this a loooong time,just posted it cause i keep seeing people grumble about the youtube app. And its a standalone app so no installation of a rom is needed. When i was using your rom i also installed this it removed the one you provided cause i thought it was stock until i noticed that it was the ogyoutube.

P

podagee

oh and and another thing @bigfau, if i recall correctly the ogyoutube you used in your roms were not able to get mp3's. only video. the one i have has both.

gizmo2431

Jan 12, 2007
Am I missing something? All I get is a blank screen when I open the app. See screen shot. Thanks

Sent from my LG-D801 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1394037402322.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1394037402322.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 402

gizmo2431

Jan 12, 2007
Never mind. I see it works, it just doesn't have an internal search feature

Sent from my LG-D801 using xda app-developers app

joej191

May 4, 2011
Wisconsin
I still use tubemate. They keep it updated. Plus you have many features with it

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

P

podagee

I still use tubemate. They keep it updated. Plus you have many features with it

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

well.................stay with tubemate no ones forcing you to crossover to OG guy i just find it convenient. ive had tubemate on a phone a couple years back and liked it until it wouldnt work on other phones i had. i just like OG.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How much better, and could you specify what you say?

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

well if it's about downloading videos/music tubemate is definetly better/reliable,it has options for simultaneous downloads/downloading from multiple connections for faster download/wifi only downloads(to not use your mobile internet like if you suddenly loose connection) and you can even sign in to your account tonavigate to videos your are subscribed to faster/check your watch later list without getting error and there isn't a need to worry that if your playstpre autoupdates apps or someone accidentally updates it, it won't stop working but if it's about playing videos while screen is off/having a pop up player for youtube(I know og doesn't have it but worth mentioning) you can check out viral floating youtube pop up on playstore it's the app I've been using in place of youtube