[Q] I think, i brick my Htc One max.

Search This thread

Spar1900

Mar 12, 2014
Hello guys, sorry for my bad english.

I am here cuz i tried root my htc one max and when i use this step: "Boot back into the bootloader, and make sure you're in fastboot. Issue the command fastboot flash boot boot.img" Dont work anymore adb devices, and i cant do anything. Just boot logo!

i am nervous, so bad. I just want go back to stock rom and i dont have Backups CWM.

Details:

-Htc one max international version.
-OS-2.61.708.1
-Radio-4T.24.3218.09
T6UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH

Thanks you so much!

---------------EDIT---------------

Now ADB and FASTBOOT comands are working, but is still bricked. Just need go back to stock ROM

Last edited:

japodude

Sep 6, 2008
Hello guys, sorry for my bad english.

I am here cuz i tried root my htc one max and when i use this step: "Boot back into the bootloader, and make sure you're in fastboot. Issue the command fastboot flash boot boot.img" Dont work anymore adb devices, and i cant do anything. Just boot logo!

i am nervous, so bad. I just want go back to stock rom and i dont have Backups CWM.

Details:

-Htc one max international version.
-OS-2.61.708.1
-Radio-4T.24.3218.09
T6UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH

Thanks you so much!

---------------EDIT---------------

Now ADB and FASTBOOT comands are working, but is still bricked. Just need go back to stock ROM

You have the same version as me. international t6ul.

You probably have the new hboot 2.49 seeing that you have os 2.61.708.1.

you need to download the virtuous 2.0.2 rom and pull the boot.img from it and flash that from fastboot and your phone should boot fine.

or just install the complete virtuous rom. you can't go back to stock 1.54.401 unless you hboot is 2.47 or the boot.img modified to see the new hboot