M8 vs Note 3 user experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jsaintabc123

Apr 20, 2011
I got the m8 then swapped back to the note 3. The note 3 is the perfect size I'm... And it's just beefy on hyperdrive Rom...

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

bmoreboy02

Dec 19, 2010
BALTIMORE MD
I got the whole airrave issue taken care of but there is another concern. I live in baltimore but work in northern va. When i had my note 3 i would have excellent signal the whole trip down 95 and 495. Well the m8 bounces so much between 4g and 3g and everytime it switches i lose signal for a moment

SantinoInc

Jun 19, 2010
NYC
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Had the Note 3 and it ran mint. This phone really doesn't have much on it other than the fact that it's way better build quality and sexier overall. You can't go wrong with either phone

Sent from my 831C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Cyclonut

dandan2980

Jun 17, 2010
I can't even believe this thread still exists in this forum. This is an HTC M8 forum not a Note 3 forum WTF

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
Thread closed
There is a sticky for device comparisons in your Note 3 section and a thread in the XDA Off-Topic forum as well
Thanks
FNSM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The only thing I can see that you'll miss is the screen size.. and maybe the stylus.. otherwise everything else beats the note 3. I did notice that even with a gig of less ram, this phone still out performs the note 3. Oh and the sound is worth the switch alone.

Agreed 100% The stylus was great for a while but like all Samsung gimmicks, they just get in the way after a while.

And I know not everyone likes it, but BlinkFeed is a feature I use every day.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
    One of the features I love on my Note is being able to assign a Notification Tone to a contact. Is this possible on the M8?
    Anything is possible

Had the Note 3 and it ran mint. This phone really doesn't have much on it other than the fact that it's way better build quality and sexier overall. You can't go wrong with either phone