Thanks Meter: 22

By poseidon5213, Member on 26th April 2012, 06:43 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
android.guru85
6th July 2014, 01:16 PM |#9691  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Smile Phone
It really depends on the type of phone you want. All phones are different in their own ways. For me I make sure to get a phone that is rootable, and flashable. I love using custom roms over the stock roms mainly because I can get the pure android experience with some tweeks. Right Now I am currently using Verizon LG G2, and after my two years up I am still undecided. I like the look of the M8, but also the LG G3. So like I said before it's all what you want.
6th July 2014, 04:43 PM |#9692  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Stuck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
6th July 2014, 05:48 PM |#9693  
Account currently disabled
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 638

More
LG G3

Sent From A Samsung Galaxy S2 With AOSB Project ROM .
6th July 2014, 07:02 PM |#9694  
more than one
i currently have 3 devices and one on the way. an galaxy s3 which im selling, an htc one max, an xperia z ultra, and an note 3 which is on the way. im trying to have like a starting phone squad like in basketball. the z ultra is my center. the one max is my power forward. the note 3 is my small forward. im not to sure of the guards. like the nexus 5 would be my point guard and the s5 or the g3 would be my shooting guard. that would be my basic phone squad. but then it would be nice to sub the one max with an optinus g pro 2, samsung round, and lg g flex which are damn good phones that go under the radar. ive had an optimus g pro which is kick butt phone so i can imagine what a g pro 2 can do. if i were a windows man i would get a nokia 1520, but im not. so ive got 3 of the 5. any suggestions on the other two. which brings to a question for you. what would your phone squad be?
The Following User Says Thank You to bramaboy2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bramaboy2 Ad-Free
6th July 2014, 07:31 PM |#9695  
Flag Garden Grove
Thanks Meter: 1

More
My next smartphone will most likely be the Galaxy Note 4 but I am curious about the next google phone as well.
6th July 2014, 08:38 PM |#9696  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Now I have Nexus 4, I really like Ara concept, but because there is much more money in app sell bussiness in Apple, maybe next phone will be iPhone
6th July 2014, 09:05 PM |#9697  
Flag Nové Zámky
Thanks Meter: 21

More
XPERIA Z
I have now an XPERIA Z.

I think my next phone will be the new HTC.

It is worth? easy ROOTable?
6th July 2014, 09:32 PM |#9698  
Flag Utrecht

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramaboy2

i currently have 3 devices and one on the way. an galaxy s3 which im selling, an htc one max, an xperia z ultra, and an note 3 which is on the way. im trying to have like a starting phone squad like in basketball. the z ultra is my center. the one max is my power forward. the note 3 is my small forward. im not to sure of the guards. like the nexus 5 would be my point guard and the s5 or the g3 would be my shooting guard. that would be my basic phone squad. but then it would be nice to sub the one max with an optinus g pro 2, samsung round, and lg g flex which are damn good phones that go under the radar. ive had an optimus g pro which is kick butt phone so i can imagine what a g pro 2 can do. if i were a windows man i would get a nokia 1520, but im not. so ive got 3 of the 5. any suggestions on the other two. which brings to a question for you. what would your phone squad be?

Wow nice to read that bro .
Really funny post.

My phone squad will be:
LG G3 as striker
Samsung Galaxy S2 as scout
S5 Active as sniper
HTC One as queen
LG G3 also as king
Nexus 5 as guard of the king
The new silver line of google will be my very own frontline of silver phone soldiers.

6th July 2014, 09:46 PM |#9699  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 173

More
Talking Best phone ever?
Hey guys so it's my friend who's gonna get some coupon worth Rs.75,000/- and he wants me to suggest a phone for him.
JUST DON'T worry about the price. Tell me the best phone. Conditions are that it should be an Android smartphone from Samsung, Sony, HTC or a nexus device only. Suggest the BEST one! (Available in India)
6th July 2014, 10:48 PM |#9700  
Flag Utrecht

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paresh Kalinani

Hey guys so it's my friend who's gonna get some coupon worth Rs.75,000/- and he wants me to suggest a phone for him.
JUST DON'T worry about the price. Tell me the best phone. Conditions are that it should be an Android smartphone from Samsung, Sony, HTC or a nexus device only. Suggest the BEST one! (Available in India)

The brand name of the device that i wanna suggest you is not in your condition list .
But you should add it.

I suggest the LG G3

7th July 2014, 02:25 AM |#9701  
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 56

More
S2/S3, I'm gonna have fun modding

Sent from my HUAWEI Y210-0100 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

HTC one M8, nice audio, very fast. Avaliable in India too

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paresh Kalinani

HTC M8

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)