Credit for the artwork goes solely to the artist that made it
This isn't a flashable zip
Currently these are for froyo 2.2
I will be updating with in the next few days to make them work for gingerbread.
*What you need*
Root, root explorer
To make this your boot animation:
1. Make a nandroid back up via CWM
3.place "bootanimation.zip" file on sd card.
4. with root explorer copy file off sd card.
5. place file in >data>local
6.Over write bootanimation.zip
I take no responsibility if you brick or mess up your phone.
*For flashable bootscreens see post 4*
*For TPC stock ROM*
1. Follow steps 1-3
2. Rename to ATT_bootanimation.zip
3. Copy file from sd card
4. Paste in system>customize>resources
5. Reboot and enjoy!
ALSO: I will be creating custom boot animations, so keep your eyes peeled.
Rotating Skeleton video:Rotating Skeleton