Name:	SonicBashAni.gif
Views:	258
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	803876  
3rd December 2011, 07:59 PM |#242  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Sonic
Can you make these for me? Centered with a black background?

edit: ignore the first one lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SonicBashAni.gif
Views:	240
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	803880   Click image for larger version

Name:	SonicTailsPlaneAni.gif
Views:	240
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	803881  
4th December 2011, 07:59 AM |#243  
Flag New Orleans aka NOLA
Thanks Meter: 358

Donate to Me
More
You think you could make these 2...Thanks

11th December 2011, 05:48 AM |#244  
Flag Massachusetts
Thanks Meter: 2,287

More
could you do one of vida Guerra

Sent from my HTC Inspired 4g using XDA App
11th December 2011, 06:03 AM |#245  
Flag North Aurora, Il
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Boot animations
Is there a time limit? I have a live wallpaper that someone made for me. It is about 3 seconds long. Can this be a bootanimation instead of a live wallpaper? It was made for the Aria Running cm6. I have a stock rooted inspire rom. Will probably end p with AndroidRevolution V10.
Attached Files
File Type: rar gto.rar - [Click for QR Code] (6.33 MB, 7 views)
11th December 2011, 09:02 AM |#246  
Thanks Meter: 85

More
I know this is prob a different request but could someone make me a skyrim bootanimation ?

Sent from my Little Ice Cream flavored Black Box!
31st January 2012, 07:18 AM |#247  
Thanks Meter: 79

More
Would someone be able to make one out of a youtube video?
31st January 2012, 03:37 PM |#248  
Flag Central Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 2,154

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by superman2112ms

Is there a time limit? I have a live wallpaper that someone made for me. It is about 3 seconds long. Can this be a bootanimation instead of a live wallpaper? It was made for the Aria Running cm6. I have a stock rooted inspire rom. Will probably end p with AndroidRevolution V10.

I know it's almost 2 months later, but I just threw this together. Give it a shot, let me know if it's too fast/too slow. It's not a flashable .zip! You'll need to rename it to bootanimation.zip and manually put it where your bootanimation goes, then set permissions to RW/R/R. Unfortunately my Inspire is broke, so I didn't get to test this to see if it looks alright - let me know if it's too fast or too slow. It should loop the animation twice, then sit on the Pontiac screen until boot.

Download - http://www.mediafire.com/?uor7jec3j2969em

http://www.mediafire.com/?29vy1pcy6coalsb

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulz28

Would someone be able to make one out of a youtube video?

Yes - but not more than about 30 seconds (the less the better) - otherwise it's too many images, or less images and choppy quality.
The Following User Says Thank You to homeslice976 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift homeslice976 Ad-Free
1st February 2012, 03:30 AM |#249  
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 90

More
Can't get my bootanimation to work
So I tried my hand at making a bootanimation of the title sequence of Breaking Bad. But I can't get it to work on my phone. I ripped the images from a video, rotated them 90 degrees, resized to 480x800, renamed. Created the desc.txt using Notepad++ and the archive using 7-zip with no compression. I put the file in /system/media and set permissions to rw/rw/rw, the same as my current bootanimation. But when I boot, it's just a black screen.

I tried with the permissions at rw/r/r. I tried putting it in /data/local and /system/customize/resource. Nothing worked.

Could somebody please take a look at it and maybe see what could be wrong? Thanks a lot.
Attached Files
File Type: zip bootanimation.zip - [Click for QR Code] (4.22 MB, 11 views)
1st February 2012, 03:08 PM |#250  
Flag Central Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 2,154

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharksfan7

So I tried my hand at making a bootanimation of the title sequence of Breaking Bad. But I can't get it to work on my phone. I ripped the images from a video, rotated them 90 degrees, resized to 480x800, renamed. Created the desc.txt using Notepad++ and the archive using 7-zip with no compression. I put the file in /system/media and set permissions to rw/rw/rw, the same as my current bootanimation. But when I boot, it's just a black screen.

I tried with the permissions at rw/r/r. I tried putting it in /data/local and /system/customize/resource. Nothing worked.

Could somebody please take a look at it and maybe see what could be wrong? Thanks a lot.

Here you go. This one works. The only thing that didn't seem OK in your .zip is you had, I feel, toooo many images in one folder. I try to keep it at no more than 50 images in a folder (some may feel that's too many) I broke the images into 4 separate folders (plus a fifth for the still image). The way this one is setup, it will loop the animation once, then sit on the Breaking Bad screen til boot. currently desc.txt looks like this:

480 800 15
p 1 0 part0
p 1 0 part1
p 1 0 part2
p 1 0 part3
p 0 0 part4

If you want it to loop the animation again, you'd want it to look like this:

480 800 15
p 1 0 part0
p 1 0 part1
p 1 0 part2
p 1 0 part3
p 1 0 part0
p 1 0 part1
p 1 0 part2
p 1 0 part3
p 0 0 part4

You can also speed it up/slow it down by raising/lowering 15 (fps) in the first line
Attached Files
File Type: zip bootanimation.zip - [Click for QR Code] (4.25 MB, 14 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to homeslice976 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift homeslice976 Ad-Free
1st February 2012, 05:23 PM |#251  
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 90

More
Thanks, homeslice! That's awesome. I never would have considered the number of images being an issue because the bootanimation that I had been using has 232 images in one folder. But it's fps is 200. Which seems odd b/c it definitely takes longer than 1.62 seconds to play....Now that I know, I might try to do more. Thanks again.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)