This is my very first project, the Renascence Series. It's based on latest CM7, to grant special smoothness and better performance over stock rom.
Your warranty is now void.
I am not responsible for bricked phones, dead SD cards, world war three or you suiciding yourself because alarm app failed and you could not go see your girlfriend and in response she stopped dating with you. You decided to do these modifications at your phone. If you point your finger at me, I'll laugh of you.
XDA is a site of serious development, but unfortunaly some people (visitors and members) come only here to pick ROM's and upgrades for their phones (Yes I know that YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) without even pressing thanks for the developers who made these things. We devs spent a LOT of time and effort to do these modifications to improve and perfect our phones (it doesn't matter what phone is) and we receive nothing in return. Let's change it. If you are a member, please (if you like of my, or any other developer, themer, someone in special that helped you, work), at least press thanks and give review so we can improve even more our work, and if you aren't, sign up! If you think that someone on forum is worthy for his/her work, you might consider donating. Show that you like the hard work that we do!
Everything. This ROM is Bugfree. If have more, let me know.
I've provided 2 benchmarks. The 1st is pure (no additional tweak) and the 2nd with Ram Manager Hard Gaming Preset.
More Screenshots is coming so stay updated =D.
- Superfaster ROM -> Tweaked, Balanced and Ready to Play!
- Root Uninstaller -> Delete everything you don't need!
- Balance Launcher -> Smooth, Customizable and Beautiful!
- Ram Manager -> Just feel the difference!
- And some apps were removed! More Internal Storage Avaliable.
Renascence Series isn't only for GB. Soon we will have it on ICS and in future JB.
Some tips to use in Balance Launcher ->
Q. Oh My GOD! The Icons are Overlapping! What i do?
A. In homescreen, press menu button and go to Customize. So you scroll down to "Application Drawer" (It has only 3 options) and tap Grid Size 3x4.
Q. I don't like of the black background on menu. I wanna see my wallpaper when i use my app drawer. What I do?
A. In homescreen, press menu button and go to Customize.So you scroll down to "Application Drawer" and tap Background Setting. Use these options to set transparency and light.
Once you're over. It'll prompt to restart the application to set the changes. Don't worry, because this application is very fast to apply settings.
Some tips to make the ROM better ->
1. I implanted Adrenaline Boost, so type sh boost on Terminal Emulator.
2. Swap and use chainfire it if you're wanting to play heavy games. When you overclock your phone, return to default frequency to save battery.
3. Get a light theme. Some themes are heavy to GPU so they drop your overall performance when used. So far i used GingerBlurB and no heavy lost of performance. Try using some themes and report here so i can guide some people to use the best on performance!
4. Use a battery saver. I recommend TrendMicro Longevity. Its 's very good and save a lot of battery.
5. Some Kernels can really drop your performance and eat battery. I recommend using an RM CAF kernel. I actually use v5 Vsync Off and is very good.
6. Do not use widgets only to make your phone beautiful. They eat performance of GPU and battery. It's the same with Live Wallpapers.
7. Try minimizing the usage of background applications. They use a LOT of RAM and makes your phone really slower.
8. Uninstall All Apps that you don't use. Before installing, check Root Uninstaller and apply my recommendation. All apps create cache and these slow down your phone giving bad performance.
9.Always use an Antivirus, especially if you use 2G/3G or wifi. Some malwares install themselves on phone and can do a series of bad things on YOUR Phone.
You can flash any gapps on this ROM.
And The ROM is in portuguese language! Please change it when you guys flash =D