Please good people, i need help!

Search This thread

psychgamer

Jan 16, 2013
Please, i need help:(

I just bought a phone LG Optimus 3D P920 with android 2.3.5 stock version at second hand. When remaining 15-20% of the battery, the network disappear and tells me „The process is under reorganization”. And another think, drains the battery very fast ... too fast: (Please help me, I'm desperate...:( :crying:

Last edited:

sioxz

Sep 8, 2012
lidköping
have you Flashed Another Baseband i think this might fix it? or Flash in new of the Same Base. i am no dev but this might fix it

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

I have already tried THIS (install custom rom), but after install the network not working at all... I do not know what to do:(
were you on the Right Baseband as the Rom runs on? i think you are on V21E if Everyting is on the newest stock

Last edited:

psychgamer

Jan 16, 2013
have you Flashed Another Baseband i think this might fix it? or Flash in new of the Same Base. i am no dev but this might fix it

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

were you on the Right Baseband as the Rom runs on? i think you are on V21E if Everyting is on the newest stock

I tried few(4) version of rom but all the same... My version is 21a, look like this in properties: LGP920-V21a-NOV-15-2011 and Kernel version is: 2.6.35.7+
Can you help me?

sioxz

Sep 8, 2012
lidköping
Try flash V21E.kdz or find ROM that supports V21A (not many does)

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda app-developers app

sioxz

Sep 8, 2012
lidköping
not to be mean or anything but please say what kind of problem you are having in the header it makes it easyer for people to help you and get a hind of what problem you have whitout having to klick the link (some people are lazy)

omgomg

Mar 3, 2008
Portugal
That is the issue related to ghost calls, the typical syndrome.
Update to either 21E or 21F or you will continue having ghost calls.

psychgamer

Jan 16, 2013
not to be mean or anything but please say what kind of problem you are having in the header it makes it easyer for people to help you and get a hind of what problem you have whitout having to klick the link (some people are lazy)

When the battery reaches 25-30%, the signal falls and the phone work hard...:(