[Q] HELP with SKYPE pls

Search This thread

vithursan

Dec 1, 2013
Paris(La Courneuve)
Hello ,

I have XSP , Exitenz I need help to use skype in night . Indeed , I would like to do live chat video on skype when is dark . I would like my corresponding can see me , even a little it will be nice . What i can do ? Any tool can permit to use skype in night withtout light .

Please Help Me !! Thanks

Nanostray

Oct 30, 2012
Hello ,

I have XSP , Exitenz I need help to use skype in night . Indeed , I would like to do live chat video on skype when is dark . I would like my corresponding can see me , even a little it will be nice . What i can do ? Any tool can permit to use skype in night withtout light .

Please Help Me !! Thanks

You can't. Your phone doesn't have a night vision or whatever you want. Just use light

Verstuurd vanaf mijn C5303 met Tapatalk

Reactions: vithursan

Nanostray

Oct 30, 2012
Hello ,

I don't expect from my phone i night vision just but just like in camera you have the night mod even on our xperia you have a night mod .

But how i can on the led flash on and make calling ?

Best Regards

If you want to use your from camera there's no use is turning on flashlight. Otherwise you could install the flashlight small app, so you can enable and disable it during call

Reactions: vithursan

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello ,

Please Help Me !! Thanks

You can't. Your phone doesn't have a night vision or whatever you want. Just use light

okok thanks it's too bad .

There isn't a phone in the world that has night vision. If it had one the phone would cost over 1K euros

Hello ,

I don't expect from my phone i night vision just but just like in camera you have the night mod even on our xperia you have a night mod .

But how i can on the led flash on and make calling ?

Best Regards

If you want to use your from camera there's no use is turning on flashlight. Otherwise you could install the flashlight small app, so you can enable and disable it during call