SD Card ejected unexpectedly error!

Search This thread

rohit.bhosale

Mar 14, 2013
Could anyone please help me with the "SD card ejected unexpectedly" error? I have gone through countless online forums and posts but there is no definitive answer! Nothing has worked. I have SGH-T999 phone and 32 GB class 10 Transcend card. Here are my observations. Please help.

1. I tried CM, AOKP, BAM, Liquid Smooth ROM. I run into the same problem repeatedly. It's unpredictable. At times, it happens less number of times, at times, it is more.

2. I formatted the card in exFAT to see if it helps. but no luck! Perhaps the frequency has reduced. But it is still happening.

3. The original OS never had this problem. Once I flashed stock mod rom. It also didn't have any problem. The moment I get to AOKP or AOSP roms, it keeps happening!

Is there any solution or workaround to this problem? Please help.

Perseus

Retired Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2011
Atlantis
Please format the card to FAT32 and then see.

Can you restore a Nandroid of the StockMod Rom and then see if it happens for few days ?

rohit.bhosale

Mar 14, 2013
Please format the card to FAT32 and then see.

Can you restore a Nandroid of the StockMod Rom and then see if it happens for few days ?

I tried FAT32, same results. I however found less number of occurrences with exFAT though. with FAT 32, it was happening way too many times.

I do not have nandroid, I flashed StockMod Rom again and again, it was peace. no failure.

mike102871

Feb 20, 2011
Motorola Edge 20
My s3 ate up b 3 quality sd cards in a year and a half. Alwaya got that error and norhing would work to fix. Except a new card

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app