NexusHD2-ICS-CM9 A2SD Discussion

Search This thread

tytung

Jun 21, 2010
sites.google.com
How to increase the internal storage size for the NexusHD2-ICS-CM9 ROM.

May 17 updated:
  • Another choice. Don't need to flash anything.
  • Just install Link2SD app from the Google Play (a.k.a. Android Market).

Jan. 20:
  1. Flash any of the A2SD scripts below when you install too many apps and the internal memory (i.e. data partition) is out of space.
  2. Caution: Don't use any of them if you are not an advanced user. Otherwise you may have low volume, performance lag and other strange issues.

Last edited:

Desigen

Jul 26, 2008
Thanks

Does the freeze issue related to A2SD ? My phone working and connected to GSM network but the touch screen is not working at all.

geenyous

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 20, 2007
Shanghai
From the other thread:
I have installed the Rom v1.1 by using the 40ext script to move the dalvik to sd card
and now i used it without the script

The DIfferemce is there
- No more apps lagging...Whatsapp used to take around 25 sec to show up when i was using my adtosd script
- No more screen lagging
- No more low sound issue
Of course you will get no more low sound issue, but since I have changed the read ahead SD speed to 2048 (not sure if thats the reason though) and changed the script that it copies all to SD card ext partition, I have a lot fewer lags than before, when the read ahead was 8mb and I used the unmodified Amarullz script (which leaves dalvik on internal).

Here are my posts for reference:

Thanks tytung, will upload there next time.

Hmm, but I am using Amarullz script and still have ~300mb left.
Appears that it does the same as the app2sd script TyphooN is using, so every app you install still leaves a bit on internal but the majority goes to sd-ext. This would be about right as I have now 50mb less internal than with TyphooN (150mb partition compared to 200 now) and I had roughly 57mb free space on TyphooN internal with the same apps installed.

Anyone has an idea what to do besides uninstalling some apps?
Thx!
You can delete the stuff in the cache directory under /sd-ext/data_s/com.android.providers.downloads

That's bizarre, I don't know where it gets the 208m for /sd-ext when I have 2G ext4 partition on my card.

And why is /data 1G??

Anyway geenyous, in adb cd to /sd-ext/data_s/com.android.providers.downloads and issue a 'df *' that will tell you how much free space the system actually thinks you have in that directory.

HTH
This didn't work, that directory was almost empty...
OK, just to report on the above Issue:

I have now reinstalled everything with the modified script posted by uzi2 above, now I have plenty of space (actually the internal sd-ext is empty, feels like bit of a waste) as all my stuff is on sd-ext4 (SD card), even dalvik cache. I can now install and update apps again. Just to make it clear for everyone: there is an sd-ext, which is located on NAND and there is sd-ext4 which is located on your SD card after you format it properly.
If you look at Amarullz script, you will see that per default, it will leave dalvik cache as well as system apps on sd-ext (internal). Now, this together with a 200mb system partition will lead to the sd-ext filling up as you install more apps which are considered system apps and consequently you will not be able to dl and update from market anymore. What uzi did, is remove the parts from the script that copy dalvik and those apps to sd-ext. Now, sd-ext is empty, no matter how many apps you install. Maybe it would be good to keep dalvik on sd-ext and only remove the "system apps move to sd-ext" part of the script? Dalvik was like 170mb of size last time I checked, is that constant or number of apps dependent? I must say I don't see any performance issue with dalvik on SD, but it just feels like a bit of a waste :D

Btw, I also changed the SD speed fix value to 2048 from ~8000 in the script as I think I can recall to have read that this would give the best performance.
Here is the code I am using atm (all the same like uzis except the SD speed):
Code:
#!/system/bin/sh
#
# AMARULLZ DATA TO SD-EXT MOD FOR ANDROID ( AD2SDX )
# ==================================================
#
#  by amarullz [at] yahoo [dot] com
#  xda-developers : amarullz
#  (c) 2011
#  * Oct 19 (ALPHA01)
#
#  Info: ~ For Changing Log
##

###
# Initializing
###

#-- SDCard Speed Fix
if [ -e /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/179:0/read_ahead_kb ]
then
  /system/xbin/echo "2048" > /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/179:0/read_ahead_kb;
fi;

#-- Unmount /sd-ext if it already mounted
busybox umount /sd-ext;

#-- Mount /data and move it to /sd-ext
busybox mount /data;
busybox mount --move /data /sd-ext;

#-- Mount sd-ext to /data ( You Will Get 1GB/2GB Internal Memory :D )
busybox mount -t ext4 -o noauto_da_alloc,data=ordered,commit=15,barrier=1,nouser_xattr,errors=continue,noatime,nodiratime,nosuid,nodev /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 /data;
busybox chown 1000:1000 /data;
busybox chmod 771 /data;

###[ SDEXT mmcblk0p2 STRICT ]###
# app, app_s, lib_s, app-private, data : should in /data (mmcblk0p2)
#
# ~ ALPHA02 - Add framework_s into (mmcblk0p2) strict - MODIFIED
###
for i in dalvik-cache tts_s app app_s lib_s plugins_s app-private framework_s weather_s data;
do
  #-- If Symlink in /data, delete it
  if [ -h /data/$i ]
  then
    busybox rm /data/$i;
  fi;

#-- If Directory Exists in /sd-ext, move it to /data
  if [ -d /sd-ext/$i ]
  then
    busybox mv /sd-ext/$i /data/;
  fi;

#-- If Directory Not Extst in /data, create it
  if [ ! -d /data/$i ]
  then
    busybox mkdir /data/$i;
    #-- Just Open All Permissions ;)
    busybox chmod 0777 /data/$i;
  fi;

#-- Now Create Symlink From /sd-ext to /data
  if [ ! -h /sd-ext/$i ]
  then
    busybox ln -s /data/$i /sd-ext/$i;
  fi;
done;

###
# Now create symlink of the rest non Symlink Directories and Files on /sd-ext to /data
#
# ~ ALPHA02 - Fix ls to ls -a, it's ok, because we test -h for symlink
###
cd /sd-ext;
for i in `ls -a`;
do
  if [ $i != ".." -a $i != "." ]
  then
    if [ ! -h /sd-ext/$i ]
    then
      if [ ! -h /data/$i ]
      then
        busybox ln -s /sd-ext/$i /data/$i;
      fi;
    fi;
  fi;
done;
cd /;

###
# It should also need to create the rest non Symlink Directories and Files on /data to /sd-ext
# ~ ALPHA02 - Some Directory may be missing if we don't use it
###
cd /data;
for i in `ls -a`;
do
  if [ $i != ".." -a $i != "." ]
  then
    if [ ! -h /data/$i ]
    then
      if [ ! -h /sd-ext/$i ]
      then
      fi;
    fi;
  fi;
done;
cd /;

#-- Of Finished.... :D
And this is the part I would suggest maybe you could leave it in to get dalvik to sd-ext (internal):
Code:
###[ SDEXT mmcblk0p2 STRICT ]###
# app, app_s, lib_s, app-private, data : should in /data (mmcblk0p2)
#
# ~ ALPHA02 - Add framework_s into (mmcblk0p2) strict 
###
for i in framework_s app app_s lib_s app-private data;
do
  if [ -h /data/$i ]
  then
    busybox rm /data/$i;
  fi;

if [ -d /sd-ext/$i ]
  then
    busybox mv /sd-ext/$i /data/;
  fi;

if [ ! -d /data/$i ]
  then
    busybox mkdir /data/$i;
    busybox chmod 0777 /data/$i;
  fi;

if [ ! -h /sd-ext/$i ]
  then
  fi;
done;

###[ INTERNAL mtdblock5 STRICT ]###
# For performance, dalvik-cache should be on /sd-ext
###
for i in dalvik-cache;
do
  if [ -h /sd-ext/$i ]
  then
    busybox rm /sd-ext/$i;
  fi;

if [ -d /data/$i ]
  then
    busybox mv /data/$i /sd-ext/;
  fi;

if [ ! -d /sd-ext/$i ]
  then
    busybox mkdir /sd-ext/$i;
    busybox chmod 0777 /sd-ext/$i;
  fi;

if [ ! -h /data/$i ]
  then
    busybox ln -s /sd-ext/$i /data/$i;
  fi;
done;
And this the part that should be removed:
Code:
###
# Now Important Thing, is to move the com.htc* and com.android* data to /sd-ext (internal) 
# For Good performance. So the system applications will run smooth.
#
# System application will read/write in Internal memory, and 3rd apps will run on sdcard
#
# Notice: Will be affected in 2nd boot :D, so Reboot the system after 1st boot...
###

#-- Prepare data_s in /sd-ext ( For system data )
if [ ! -d /sd-ext/data_s ]
then
  busybox mkdir /sd-ext/data_s;
  busybox chmod 0777 /sd-ext/data_s;
fi;

#-- Now Move All com.htc* and com.android* to Internal Memory
cd /data/data/;
for i in `ls -d com.htc* com.android*`;
do
  #-- Only Non Symlink
  if [ ! -h /data/data/$i ]
  then
	  busybox mv /data/data/$i /sd-ext/data_s/;
	fi;
done;

#-- Create Symlink of /data/data_s/* to /data/data/ (mmcblk0p2)
cd /sd-ext/data_s/
for i in `ls -d *`;
do
  #-- Only If Symlink Not Exists
  if [ ! -h /data/data/$i ]
  then
	  busybox ln -s /sd-ext/data_s/$i /data/data/$i
	fi;
done;
Or you could do it the other way around, leave system apps on sd-ext (internal) and move dalvik to SD card? Uzi2, as you say your script is tested, did you test this and what were your findings?

I have attached the script in a flashable zip the way I use it now, all on SD card as well as SD speed fix change for anyone that also runs into market install / update troubles.
You have to do a fresh install though, clearing dalvik with the modified script will not move it to SD card and you have to install it the tried way, i.e. flash ROM (kernel), boot, reboot, reboot into recovery, flash script, reboot, set up google account and restore apps. Putting it in right from the beginning gave me bootloops (factory wipe install).

EDIT: Ok, it is confirmed that Dalvik cache is app dependent, it now has a size of 187MB (compared to the 178 I saw before) and I have another 200mb of sd-ext4 left to install more apps. So it is very well possible, that after installing further apps, the 10% space threshold of sd-ext (internal) will be reached again and Market will quit dl / updating apps as it did before. So it looks like the only viable option will be to leave the second part of the script in, the one where all the system (and htc) apps get moved to internal. Looking at the script, it appears that you could put this part in and it will move the apps to internal even after all has been on SD card, can anyone with coding skills please confirm?

Reactions: ForgetfulGuru

d33f

Apr 18, 2010
Kerkrade, The Netherlands
Best way to use this script

May i add, that the best possible method is to copy the script file to the ROM zip Before Flashing. This way i didn't encounter any crashes, low volume, whatsoever!

uzi2

Jun 6, 2008
May i add, that the best possible method is to copy the script file to the ROM zip Before Flashing. This way i didn't encounter any crashes, low volume, whatsoever!

This is because, there is no need to fix permissions using this method.
Obviously there is no need to wipe dalvik-cache on a fresh install, but if you refrain from doing so on an update, you should not encounter problems.

Please remember to copy the script into init.d on every update.

geenyous

Oct 20, 2007
Shanghai
I really hate to ruin the party here, especially as I am also a fan of easy solutions, but after I made a factory wipe (a state where most new users will come from when they change CWM partition) and put the script in an otherwise unmodified zip, I had bootloops. And not just one, several.

This then worked for me:

- Format SD card with one FAT32 partition (primary, 32kb block) and one ext4 partition (primary, 4kb block)
- Boot into CWM
- Flash ROM (& Flash Kernel)
- Reboot and don't touch anything
- Reboot into recovery
- Flash script
- Reboot into ROM
- Reboot into CWM and fix permissions
- Reboot into ROM and start setting up your phone
- Done

If you update your ROM, then do the following:

- Unzip script zip (not ROM!)
- Copy the script (called something like "10ad2sd" or "40ad2sdx") to system/etc/init.d/ in ROM zip with something like 7zip
- Boot to CWM
- Flash ROM (& Kernel)
- Done

ohjay93

May 9, 2010
Thank you for this

This solved all my storage issues. Especially on this new rom. Now I am not experiencing any bugs whatsoever.

uzi2

Jun 6, 2008
I really hate to ruin the party here, especially as I am also a fan of easy solutions, but after I made a factory wipe (a state where most new users will come from when they change CWM partition) and put the script in an otherwise unmodified zip, I had bootloops. And not just one, several.

Was it a bootloop? How long did you leave it, before deciding this?
It will also depend on which a2sd script you use, so just because you encounter problems doesn't mean it's universal.

Edit:Having read the FAQ, I think you may be using Amarullz RC02, whilst I am using Alpha02 (amended)

Last edited:
Reactions: chico3375

geenyous

Oct 20, 2007
Shanghai
Was it a bootloop? How long did you leave it, before deciding this?
It will also depend on which a2sd script you use, so just because you encounter problems doesn't mean it's universal.
You know me, I am not screaming wolf just to get attention. I was using exactly the same script you posted and I never said it was universal. I waited 10 mins, 3 times in a row before I decided to reflash without the script. Took some 3-5 mins and the Set up screen was there. Whatever is the cause here, none of us seem to understand it, at least I don't and you have not posted the reason.
So lets just leave it as it is, if it works, fine, if not, then go the long way, as easy as that ;)

uzi2

Jun 6, 2008
You know me, I am not screaming wolf just to get attention. I was using exactly the same script you posted and I never said it was universal. I waited 10 mins, 3 times in a row before I decided to reflash without the script. Took some 3-5 mins and the Set up screen was there. Whatever is the cause here, none of us seem to understand it, at least I don't and you have not posted the reason.
So lets just leave it as it is, if it works, fine, if not, then go the long way, as easy as that ;)

Even so, 10mins may not be long enough for the ROM to load and the script to perform it's initial functions. You are confusing 2 different versions of the Amarullz script. You may not have read my Edit before replying.

geenyous

Oct 20, 2007
Shanghai
Even so, 10mins may not be long enough for the ROM to load and the script to perform it's initial functions. You are confusing 2 different versions of the Amarullz script. You may not have read my Edit before replying.
Yes, I have replied before you edited, but still I am using your script :)
I have never used the one I linked to, just took that from OP. Before using yours I also took the one from Amarullz thread, but the flashable one (added link to FAQ).
Anyhow, it may be that 10 mins are not enough, but I am sure as hell that any other second on this topic is wasted, so I am going to leave it here. :D
Q !. What tipe of SD card should i use class 4 class 6 or class 10 for a2sd scripts ?
4 or 6 is best.

Cold-Tea

I've installed 40ad2sdx-a2Recovery.zip as it was said it should be installed, and my phone is going nuts..

EVERYTHING is so slow, even thoe SetCPU is configured correctly.. my phone acts like it's on 400MHz all the time!

Second thing, and the biggest thing are all those FCs.. almost every app is FC, and when I start it again, it SOMETIMES works ok..

Facebook is useless, Market sometimes, Quadrant is giving me <1000 results, Twitter is so slow I can't stand to load up a page, Gallery is working every second time..

And it all worked so darn fast before this App2SD patch..

RyanGDI

Dec 6, 2009
Ottawa, ON
Hey guys...I've got a problem with the latest ICS build ([15.Jan.2012] NexusHD2-ICS-4.0.3-CM9 V1.1). I'm using a T-Mobile HD2 with MAGLDR v1.13, and I can load ICS up successfully. Calling works and my signal reads full with 3G (with Wind Mobile), but I can't activate the wifi (switching on results in nothing, as if the system attempts to but can't), and 3G appears to be inaccessible with Google Accounts/browser even though it is configured correctly. I've tried wiping, re-installing (with 1024 MB ext4 partition), and putting initrd.gz in an update folder for updating...nothing appears to be working. Can anyone help? Much thanks in advance.

uzi2

Jun 6, 2008
I've installed 40ad2sdx-a2Recovery.zip as it was said it should be installed, and my phone is going nuts..

EVERYTHING is so slow, even thoe SetCPU is configured correctly.. my phone acts like it's on 400MHz all the time!

Second thing, and the biggest thing are all those FCs.. almost every app is FC, and when I start it again, it SOMETIMES works ok..

Facebook is useless, Market sometimes, Quadrant is giving me <1000 results, Twitter is so slow I can't stand to load up a page, Gallery is working every second time..

And it all worked so darn fast before this App2SD patch..

As I understand it, 40a2sdx is Amarullz RC02, which is known to cause problems with this ROM. The Alpha02 is 40a2sd and should work well.

Edit: Sorry, I see that Alpha02 is also 40adsdx. The script I used is based on Alpha01 (40a2sd) - Sorry for the confusion.

The links are now correct in the FAQ

Last edited:

mare.djurdjev

Dec 25, 2011
Pancevo
I got problems with touch screen.When i unlock my phone it acts like im still presing or scrolling,and its driving me crazy.When i type sms it presses button by itself,it scroll menu by itself.Even today,when i touch screen the screen get some purple colour,and when im not touching it its ok.Please help me

uzi2

Jun 6, 2008
Hey guys...I've got a problem with the latest ICS build ([15.Jan.2012] NexusHD2-ICS-4.0.3-CM9 V1.1). I'm using a T-Mobile HD2 with MAGLDR v1.13, and I can load ICS up successfully. Calling works and my signal reads full with 3G (with Wind Mobile), but I can't activate the wifi (switching on results in nothing, as if the system attempts to but can't), and 3G appears to be inaccessible with Google Accounts/browser even though it is configured correctly. I've tried wiping, re-installing (with 1024 MB ext4 partition), and putting initrd.gz in an update folder for updating...nothing appears to be working. Can anyone help? Much thanks in advance.

I got problems with touch screen.When i unlock my phone it acts like im still presing or scrolling,and its driving me crazy.When i type sms it presses button by itself,it scroll menu by itself.Even today,when i touch screen the screen get some purple colour,and when im not touching it its ok.Please help me

Please state which version of A2sd you are using, how it is installed and why you think it is a2sd related. Otherwise the main thread may be more appropriate for your questions.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How to increase the internal storage size for the NexusHD2-ICS-CM9 ROM.

May 17 updated:
    • Another choice. Don't need to flash anything.
    • Just install Link2SD app from the Google Play (a.k.a. Android Market).

Jan. 20:
    1. Flash any of the A2SD scripts below when you install too many apps and the internal memory (i.e. data partition) is out of space.
    2. Caution: Don't use any of them if you are not an advanced user. Otherwise you may have low volume, performance lag and other strange issues.
    App2sd without low sound bug

I think, i should better repost it here))
    Made a script, which moves apk and dalvik-cache to ext partition and has no low sound bug. Just as little bonus, it also makes sd-card faster(through changing it's cache to 3072Kb).
    Was testing it 3 days - no bugs anymore.
    To use this script, you should better format your ext partition as Ext4
    (you can flash this file. It will format your ext partition as Ext4 and disable journaling)
    If you will see lots of error messages after flashing, reboot your phone, it will happen only once.
    You should also delete all of other app2sd scripts(they will conflict).
    You are free to use it as you wish(rewrite code, make it a part of your rom etc)

If after flashing and first boot ext partition is not shown, reboot again. It will certainly mount after reboot.
    With this script android will show, that lots of internal memory is used by apps (up to 500 mb for me, for example. I have many apps installed).
    If you are using tytung's NexusHD2-ICS-4.0.3-CM9 V1.2 and want Battery Percentage Mod, you should flash it, reboot and only after that flash my script. Otherwise you will get error after boot.

V.1.04 Fixed bug with apks not installed. Added new feature - SDcard speed up fix will apply only if the default cache size <= 1024KB (in case you apply the same patch with a different value)
    V.1.05 Found out, that fresh installed apps don't work without reboot. Fixed, but need to be tested.

V. 1.05.1 seems to be buggy. Please, use v 1.04. Bug, which was fixed in 1.05 happens not really often in fresh roms.
    If you read some of the quotes below (there are many, many more not listed here) you will quickly get the idea that everything has a problem. Everyone seems to have a solution that works and another that has failed. But the method that failed for one was successful for another and the other way around.

Why would all this be? Are all these products simply capricious and pick the person they wish to work for while making others miserable?

Please understand that I am not an Android expert. While I have spent some years with Cisco, Microsoft, Sun, BSDI and have also spent some time programming numerous languages I have to admit I do not understand all the above.

As I stated before, I do not know many of these methods - I have only used one. But I have not had any problems with it. Obviously, I cannot suggest that one method is better than an other since I have used only one.

So, I would like to learn what I did wrong not to have any problems!

I note that many people tend to post without ever having read anything. I am the opposite - I read a lot before I try something new.

I also note that many people here are making statements about some things always creating a problem or never working or always working fine yet I have no idea where they get this information from. I get especially confused when they mention something I am successfully using as always creating a problem. That seems odd if I have never had the problem so I must conclude I must have done something wrong.

So, everyone, please feel free to educate me. I welcome any information as long as it is a little more specific than "this always creates problems" or "this always works". Offer some reliable sources (preferably not a 12 year old with 2 posts on XDA and no computer knowledge) who have explained why.

You know, I have been reading here at XDA for some time now and over the years have found many, many misleading or simply incorrect posts made by well intentioned people who simply did not know the answers. I can only imagine how someone new must feel who is starting to read here, looking for information and finds post after post after post contradicting every other post.

We should all understand that our installations are different from each other and not everything will work for everyone. But, the variety of answers (opinions?) is so diverse that it is scary.

So, everyone, please feel free to educate me.

Hi...felt compelled to reply to your post as I also have read a lot and frankly I am nowhere near a working solution.
    Y guess I can tell you my experience over the past 2 months of testing various a2d scripts.

A) amarullz script ( original, not modded) - this script is very good and works in 99% of the cases but it has a space issue. It leaves app data + dalvik on the internal memory. So as you install apps, although the apks are going to the sd- ext, your internal memory fills up. With ICS roms, and EU hd2, system partition is larger than 200 mb and it leaves only 150-200 mb free internal space. Therefore there are maybe at max 20-25 apps that can be installed. On the flip side, since we are not doing anything to the data and dalvik, there are no bugs like low volume, boot loops, data loss etc. and the rom is fast, as it is designed to be.

B) amarullz script , Modded - modded versions move either data or dalvik or both to sd-ext. this is theoretically brilliant as then space is defined by the size of the user's ext partition but there are issues. Key issues include 1) installation is a hit or miss. It is device and rom dependent and success varies from device to device. Boot loops, force closes after boot are the common sign of an unsuccessful install.2) low volume bug - it is really unclear what causes the low volume bug. There is very little dev stuff on why or how it happens. Usually most people will put it to the fact that dalvik is on sd- ext but there is more to it. I,m currently running a rom with modded amarullz ( so both data and dalvik is on sd- ext) but i do not have the low sound bug. But if I use the same script on another rom, it causes the bug, so not sure completely what is going on here. But yes sure shot way of avoiding it is to have both data and dalvik on internal memory. C) lag - since data and dalvik run from sd- ext rom becomes slow. But I think not too slow, it is passable for daily use.

C) darktremor, mount2sd, texasice a2sd mod; these are typical scripts which are manipulated using the terminal emulator. All of them are similar but none of them have the low volume bug after you move data and dalvik to ext ( further evidence against the dalvik on sd- ext story). However there is a major issue with these scripts - none of them were designed for data on sd-ext ( which I think is required to have adequate space to install apps), so at some point after installation ( maybe when the data size becomes large say like 100 mb or something) there is a tremendous chance of data corruption. Which basically means that if you reboot and data is corrupted the phone will come back to its factory state and loose all your data. So these scripts are like a grenade waiting to explode.

My search for a good a2sd method (with data+dalvik on sd, no bugs and fast) is still on :)
    For everyone out there, who have no luck with A2SD

Hello everyone,

I tried about 2 hours to get a2sd working with the latest release of tytungs great ROM.

So here is a final, 100% working tutorial about "How to get a2sd working with NexusHD2-ICS-4.0.4-CM9-HWA V2.0 (Kernel: tytung_HWA_r2) (magldr)":

1. Make a clean install of the ROM (make sure you have at least a 1gb ext partition on SD-card)
    2. When installation and the first boot has finished, and you are on the "Choose language" screen do NOTHING
    3. Long press right (on/off) key and shut down your HD2
    4. Reboot into CWM and install the attached a2sd script via CWM
    5. Go directly to advanced options in CWM and fix permissions
    6. Reboot normally

7. (optional) If you have many force closes (fc), take out battery and repeat steps 5. and 6.
    8. Hit the THANKS-Button ;)

I'm sure this will save a lot of time for you!
    New script

Since this is the a2sd discussion i would like to share a new a2sd script ( if it hasnt been shared already :p)

Here is the link

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1716124

Instructions are on the thread.

I have tested the INT2EXT+ script and it is fast, stable and ,for me, MUCH MUCH better than the scripts posete by tytung

BUT

as with roms, the scripts might work for me and not as good for you

BUT (lol 2 times :p)

These scripts are DEFINATLY worth a try.

THIS IS NOT MY WORK

IM JUST SHARING IT

Hope you find it useful