DOWNLOAD
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23578570567713110

Install Instructions
Wipe the big 3 and format system from recovery
Flash ROM
Flash Gapps
Reboot
!!Profit!!​

DO NOT ASK FOR ETAS PLEASE...I AM 1 OF 2 DEVS ON THE PROJECT AND WE RELEASE WHEN FEATURES ARE AS BUG FREE AS POSSIBLE...THANKS...

Last edited:

shawnbrennan55

Mar 24, 2014
Ready to try

Awesome! I'll be trying this soon. Any significant known issues in this first release to be aware of? How's bluetooth? I've been having Bluetooth issues with every KK ROM I've tried. Bluetooth audio works fine, but bluetooth phone does not work at all. Same story with several Bluetooth devices. Initial dial and hangup tones can be heard, but no voice; really strange.

InkSlinger420

Mar 26, 2013
Awesome! I'll be trying this soon. Any significant known issues in this first release to be aware of? How's bluetooth? I've been having Bluetooth issues with every KK ROM I've tried. Bluetooth audio works fine, but bluetooth phone does not work at all. Same story with several Bluetooth devices. Initial dial and hangup tones can be heard, but no voice; really strange.

Test it and you tell me..I don't use BT so I wouldn't know..but other than that,it's just the normal issues we've had for awhile..but camera is fixed on cm from what I'm told, so it will be fixed here soon enough..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

shawnbrennan55

Mar 24, 2014
This ROM is pretty awesome! I love all of the features. I've been missing the appbar on my current ROM. Slimrecents are great and I also like the Validus recents panel as well. All of the lockscreen options are great. Built-in Kernel Tweaker. The list goes on. Great job. The two issues I've noticed so far is the video camera doesn't work (I believe I read that this is a known CM11 issue, so I assume it will be corrected soon enough) and the Bluetooth phone audio issue I mentioned above which has been an issue for me on every 4.4.2 ROM I've tried. My guess is the BT phone audio issue is an Exhilarate radio problem. I'll keep playing and let you know how it goes. Thanks!!!!!

Sent from my TF300T using XDA Premium HD app

InkSlinger420

Mar 26, 2013
This ROM is pretty awesome! I love all of the features. I've been missing the appbar on my current ROM. Slimrecents are great and I also like the Validus recents panel as well. All of the lockscreen options are great. Built-in Kernel Tweaker. The list goes on. Great job. The two issues I've noticed so far is the video camera doesn't work (I believe I read that this is a known CM11 issue, so I assume it will be corrected soon enough) and the Bluetooth phone audio issue I mentioned above which has been an issue for me on every 4.4.2 ROM I've tried. My guess is the BT phone audio issue is an Exhilarate radio problem. I'll keep playing and let you know how it goes. Thanks!!!!!

Sent from my TF300T using XDA Premium HD app

Everything that you've stated is a device wide situation...no matter what ROM...the camera is in the works as well as speakerphone ..then we can focus on BT issues..first things first..? but I'm rally glad you like it so far..new features coming soon...stay tuned for the next chapter in the horror....

shawnbrennan55

Mar 24, 2014
Awesome! A few other comments, questions, and observations so far...

1 - very stable so far
2 - all of the extras seem to be working fine (appbar, app circle, pie, lock screen ring, kernel tweaks, etc.)
3 - GPS does not seem to be working
4 - lock screen pocket mode does not work. Pocket mode as part of the active display does work.
5 - will you be adding app exclusions to the lock screen notifications?
6 - I can't seem to find the option to keep the navigation buttons illuminated.
7 - corporate exchange email/calendar/contacts does not work. I believe this is another 4.4.2 common issue, but it worked on CarbonRom with PA Micro Gapps. I can connect to my work exchange server just fine with Touchdown, but to stock apps will not work; I can search the corporate contacts, but nothing will sync.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using XDA Free mobile app

InkSlinger420

Mar 26, 2013
Awesome! A few other comments, questions, and observations so far...

1 - very stable so far
2 - all of the extras seem to be working fine (appbar, app circle, pie, lock screen ring, kernel tweaks, etc.)
3 - GPS does not seem to be working
4 - lock screen pocket mode does not work. Pocket mode as part of the active display does work.
5 - will you be adding app exclusions to the lock screen notifications?
6 - I can't seem to find the option to keep the navigation buttons illuminated.
7 - corporate exchange email/calendar/contacts does not work. I believe this is another 4.4.2 common issue, but it worked on CarbonRom with PA Micro Gapps. I can connect to my work exchange server just fine with Touchdown, but to stock apps will not work; I can search the corporate contacts, but nothing will sync.

Let's see if I can run down the list...
1..thank you..we are working hard on it as we only have 1 Dev other than myself..
2..that's great to hear..
3..have you tried to use fastergps from the play store to rewrite your GPS.conf location?
4..I'll look into it,but I use peek
5..probably at some point
6..why would you want to? Its a battery killer..just asking..
7..what gapps are you using?..I use either slim aio or banks has a new drop of em..
Hope that answers at least a few of your questions..

shawnbrennan55

Mar 24, 2014
Let's see if I can run down the list...
1..thank you..we are working hard on it as we only have 1 Dev other than myself..
2..that's great to hear..
3..have you tried to use fastergps from the play store to rewrite your GPS.conf location?
4..I'll look into it,but I use peekwh
5..probably at some point
6..why would you want to? Its a battery killer..just asking..
7..what gapps are you using?..I use either slim aio or banks has a new drop of em..
Hope that answers at least a few of your questions..

3 - I tried using "GPS Status" from the Play Store to rewrite the GPS and it can't find a signal. I've had luck with it on stock ICS. I'll give fastergps a try.
6 - I find it very useful in low light or while driving early morning or evenings; got to have my tunes playing when I drive:)
7 - I'm using the micro Gapps package from PA. I assume I can dirty flash one of the other packages to test?

ns17

Jul 17, 2013
Florida
nadeemsultan.com
7 - I'm using the micro Gapps package from PA. I assume I can dirty flash one of the other packages to test?

I'm not sure if Gapps can be dirty flashed or not, but the dev from the PA thread says to do this:
In order to switch GApps packages or remove an Addon Module you're no longer using, you will need to (from Recovery - In the order listed):
Manually wipe your System partition
Flash your ROM
Flash GApps package
Flash any Addon Modules (optional)
Wipe the Dalvik & cache
Reboot

NOTE: You won't lose any of your data or application settings using this method. This method should also be used when switching to PA GApps from another GApps provider.

shawnbrennan55

Mar 24, 2014
That method works great for switching Gapps, but I still can't get corporate exchange to work. I get the "unfortunately, exchange services has stopped" error. I've tried PA micro, PA mini, BaNks minimal, and Slim minimal Gapps.

I still can't get a GPS signal either. Tried fastgps and GPS status.

shawnbrennan55

Mar 24, 2014
Are you using the UCLH3 radio? Have you tested with the UCAMK1 or the UCLD2 radios?

shawnbrennan55

Mar 24, 2014
Sweeeet! I momentarily switched back to CarbonRom to make sure I didn't have a hardware issue with GPS. It works fine. I'll flash this new build and see what happens. Thanks for all of your work!

InkSlinger420

Mar 26, 2013
Sweeeet! I momentarily switched back to CarbonRom to make sure I didn't have a hardware issue with GPS. It works fine. I'll flash this new build and see what happens. Thanks for all of your work!

No problem..let me know how it goes,,

shawnbrennan55

Mar 24, 2014
- camera seems to work good
- cool boot animation, although it will probably make both of my daughters cry with fear:)
- still no GPS. It's not just a typical satellite lock issue. The satellites are not even visible. Seems like the software is not communicating with the GPS hardware.

InkSlinger420

Mar 26, 2013
- camera seems to work good
- cool boot animation, although it will probably make both of my daughters cry with fear:)
- still no GPS. It's not just a typical satellite lock issue. The satellites are not even visible. Seems like the software is not communicating with the GPS hardware.

Ill look into gps at sum point today

InkSlinger420

Mar 26, 2013
GPS,BT,compass,and the videocamera fix you guys already know about will be in the next release...I am bringing up all device files for our supported devices, then its just a matter of building em all..hoping this weekend, early next week..just some info so I don't get hit with an eta message ?

Reactions: shawnbrennan55

shawnbrennan55

Mar 24, 2014
GPS,BT,compass,and the videocamera fix you guys already know about will be in the next release...I am bringing up all device files for our supported devices, then its just a matter of building em all..hoping this weekend, early next week..just some info so I don't get hit with an eta message ?

Sounds great. No rush. Really appreciate all of your work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Validus_Banner.png

Screens4threads.jpg

4abunehe.jpg

8uredu3y.jpg

da8e4ugy.jpg

Untitled_presentation.jpg

Untitled_presentation_1.jpg

Untitled_presentation_2.jpg

DOWNLOAD
    http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23578570567713110

Install Instructions
    Wipe the big 3 and format system from recovery
    Flash ROM
    Flash Gapps
    Reboot
    !!Profit!!​

DO NOT ASK FOR ETAS PLEASE...I AM 1 OF 2 DEVS ON THE PROJECT AND WE RELEASE WHEN FEATURES ARE AS BUG FREE AS POSSIBLE...THANKS...

Sounds great. No rush. Really appreciate all of your work!

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23487008491965745
    5.2 release NOW....Clean flash recommended but may not be needed...If ya have bugs, ya know why....Enjoy guys....mad solid...
    I clean flashed the exhilarate ROM and still no sound or ringtone's/notifications. Also capacitive keys light up but don't work.

Got sounds working from my SD card using go SMS. But no system ringtone/notification sounds are showing up.

Sent From My Galaxy Exhilarate

Because you flashed a t769 rom..Are you on a i577 recovery?...When the buttons dont work, its flash back to stock time, then push a custom recovery with odin and flash a new rom as they are prerooted..Flashing back to stock is the only way i have gotten buttons back after flashing a blaze rom..Sucks..I know..make sure you are on a i577 recovery and flash a i577 rom or it will happen again....back on ics we had to flash back and forth between devices roms cause there was no real way for the i577, but thats all outdated now,....we have our own recoveries and roms.....If ya need some advice..hit me pm..but i promise, as I own the device as well, that the sound and buttons work, when done correctly..