[ROM]★(¯ `•.Windows Phone ® 7 UPE[7.x.xxxx][CS] ★ WM6.5.x UPE[Old Productions].•´¯)★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Mangasora

Aug 8, 2009

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 37

orly_mihai

Feb 11, 2009
Cluj-Napoca
Today I will give yet another version, much improved ;)

Now i was starting to install it.I'm glad that you told me before i install my programs.What will be the difference?

With the old one i was having problems in call quality i tryed and my friend told me that after i tryed aragon latest and worked good.

One problem with your last rom i talk about 10 minutes at the phone everything was ok the call quality was good only one problem after i finish the call my phone freeze and i must take out the battery or soft reset from back of the phone. (i didn't install nothing.)

Last edited:

Shujitzu

Nov 19, 2008
Radio versions

I've tried all the roms with the new radio version and from the time I've been using them it made the call quality worst than the official uk radio version.
Maybe its just me but I tried going back to the official rom and aragon's debranded rom with the old radio version and the call quality instanly got better. I'm in the uk and i was in the same area when i was testing the call quality.
Anyone else experiencing the same problem here inthe UK

Nokser

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 18, 2008
Warsaw
mcodingset.com
Now i was starting to install it.I'm glad that you told me before i install my programs.What will be the difference?

With the old one i was having problems in call quality i tryed and my friend told me that after i tryed aragon latest and worked good.

One problem with your last rom i talk about 10 minutes at the phone everything was ok the call quality was good only one problem after i finish the call my phone freeze and i must take out the battery or soft reset from back of the phone. (i didn't install nothing.)

it may by a new radio?

drkdeath5000

Jan 17, 2010
Hi Nosker,
Looking forward to your next ROM, tried your latest one earlier and so far so good - call quality is fine according to my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts