New RDF is up on Sprint: FB24

Search This thread

digweed4me

Oct 22, 2010
dallas, tx
I'm loving how everyone is complaining about how unstable these ROMs are, when im running the blended dark ICS FB21 by mijj as a DD with an el29 modem with NO problems. CWM is working fine for me. enjoy your TW GB tho, ill be over here eatin up the ice cream :cool:
Tried it all
Hahaha how is the battery life?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Specialksg1

Jan 16, 2011
Portland, OR
actually. I believe it is the touch temp recovery, cause i use rom manager, and flash sgs2 recovery when im testing new cm9, or ics, or miuiv4 builds, and never messed up on me

Lol I know you have good reasons and all. And I'm not questioning those reasons ... But how many test builds are you sitting on right now??? What I wouldn't give for twenty minutes with your hard drive!! Lol

TX2000

May 27, 2008
That is why when I jump from gb to ics and back I always Odin

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

jamesey

Aug 1, 2006
He's right though. Most people here are clueless and don't know what they are doing and I also get SICK of reading all these ridiculous complaints. I had no problems except for the obvious well documented bugs that the ICS leaks have. They are easily a daily for most users.

No reason not to be a daily working 100% feature wise. Just some lag, occasional fc, and less than stellar battery life

cidica

Aug 9, 2008
Seattle, Wa
No reason not to be a daily working 100% feature wise. Just some lag, occasional fc, and less than stellar battery life

While that is true for some it's not always true for others. Granted I had very little problems with the builds but in the end I'd rather have GB for right now as other problems are being worked out. As for flashing though I've never really had ANY problems flashing ICS builds but I'm one to actually read for a few minutes first vs jumping head strong into things.

jamesey

Aug 1, 2006
While that is true for some it's not always true for others. Granted I had very little problems with the builds but in the end I'd rather have GB for right now as other problems are being worked out. As for flashing though I've never really had ANY problems flashing ICS builds but I'm one to actually read for a few minutes first vs jumping head strong into things.

I had cam issues, exchange calendar issues, and GPS issues, but I was able to fix them all thx to other members and google of course.

satur9ine

Jul 29, 2010
So is there any hope for FB24 to be released to the masses?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ah okay, well I remember them saying that someone found a way to make it so the vibrant could never be bricked and they were working on making it work with all devices

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

The unbrickable mod. I remember that from the Epic forum. There have been several people that have gotten to the point of jtag or bust. Things are happening so fast lately but it happened to a friend of mine who knows what he's doing so it can absolutely happen to those who ask "what is Odin?" Or say "OK I can't wait to flash this tar in recovery!" I am just hanging back and trying to keep those who are flashing everything on the right path

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium
    I'm really at the point where I think (personal opinion) unless it's got some major changes/fixes screw it not worth it.

No way! This is just like flashing CM7 nightlies a year ago on my OG EVO, I love it! Keep the leaks coming guys! I want to watch this baby develop into a full grown ice cream sandwich!
    I'm really at the point where I think (personal opinion) unless it's got some major changes/fixes screw it not worth it.

Seriously. I'm still on EL29, and will remain there until all the drama of the FB** releases are sorted out. I've seen far too many people bricking their phone, and without CWM built in yet, it's just too much hassle going back and forth. That said, it's still nice to see some actual Sprint/Samsung dev going on with regards to our phones. It's about time.
    Man, is it ever going to stop!!!:D

it'll never stop ... unless they stop support for our device :p pretty sure you wouldnt want that.