Galaxy Player 5.0 Intl bricked- Help?

Search This thread

BrickedPlayer

Mar 23, 2014
Hello everybody,
I know this question has been asked multiple times, but after Googling for hours and searching in almost every thread about this subject here, I haven't found the solution yet.

What you need to know first
What happened is:
I tried flashing cm11, it went wrong, so I tried it again. Went wrong again. I decided to reboot the device and try it one more time. I couldn't even try that, cause I wasn't be able to go to recovery anymore. Booting into Download mode was possible though. So I decided to flash back to stock trough Odin, but Odin failed (posssibly a corrupted file), leaving me with the:
Phone--- exclamation mark ---PC sign, I wished I never needed to see.

What I tried and what still works is:
*Connecting to PC works (I can't see the files on the player, though). Odin does still recognise the device.
* Because Odin still recognised the device I tried flashing stock back. Odin failed in doing that, so then I tried using the pit file provided. This time Odin hanged at: DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET (please note: Odin on pc said this, player stil showed the phone-exclamation mark-pc sign). After Googling around I found I could just pull the USB cable out and try again, but unfortunately this didn't work.

HELP!!
So my question is: Is it possible for me to recover my international GP 5.0, and if so HOW?
Once again, Sorry for asking this question and thanks in advance.

-BrickedPlayer
P.s. Sorry for my bad English, it isn't my first language
P.P.S I wondered if Unbrickable Mod or OneClick Unbrick work, I'll try them asap (that means: when I have access to a Ubuntu PC, what I haven't now.

Last edited: