Note 3 keyboard on 4.3 tw

Search This thread

gedavis

Mar 16, 2012
While running a test build wicked sensations 4.3 tw using the note 3 keyboard I noticed the symbols kept disappearing I tried a couple things and they would come back but always disappear again. So while I was looking through wanam X posed I seen under system there is a mod to show symbols on keyboard once I checked that the symbols haven't disappeared again hope this helps some people
sent from my wicked s3

Reactions: mikeman45

mikeman45

Oct 15, 2012
awesome thanks for this I know this has been an issue with the keyboard for many hopefully this is a quick fix. and thanks for testing the Rom out you've been a great help

Sent from my Wicked GS3

b0Ne83

Oct 12, 2010
While running a test build wicked sensations 4.3 tw using the note 3 keyboard I noticed the symbols kept disappearing I tried a couple things and they would come back but always disappear again. So while I was looking through wanam X posed I seen under system there is a mod to show symbols on keyboard once I checked that the symbols haven't disappeared again hope this helps some people
sent from my wicked s3

did anyone find a fix to this?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    sent from my wicked s3