AT&T Blue HTC One X case.

Search This thread

halo0

Jun 3, 2011
Ann Arbor, MI
def fragile. it's also very uncomfortable to hold as the edges are sharp (even sharper than the phone). returning mine too.

halo0

Jun 3, 2011
Ann Arbor, MI
I wish I could get an answer from the Cruzer Lite guy about when a case for the att one x will be out... their tpu case for the gnex is the most perfect one I've ever used.

aimetti

Nov 23, 2011
ya man i loved them for my gnex.

right now im using a diztronic tpu which is also great. Just not a ton of camera protection.

rdxhd

Jun 14, 2012
This blue cover is a fail. It breaks after like 1 week of use. It is too thing around the edges.

tradesteady

Mar 2, 2012
Just share my new HTC One X case with cute kitty pattern,price is competitive in impressive as the material is silicone,anyway, it do the basic protection work well...

13404589710.jpg

http://www.slickfans.com/blue-case-for-htc-one-x-with-soft-3d-cute-kitty-cover_p1709.html

tehdef

Apr 30, 2012
ATX
I have this case to. Not very happy with it. I like the way it looks, but adds no protection at all.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Uhm. What we're you expecting? It protects against wear on the matte back. It protects against putting it on surfaces and getting scratches cuz it's raised.

Your expectations are off, bro. Go buy an otterbox if to want to drop it.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Apollo-2

Sep 7, 2009
Texas
- The HOX poly will probably not scratch that easily
- Protecting the screen is waaay more important as the Gorilla Glass is much thinner on this than other phones (my first HOX screen shattered in less than 48 hours after dropping it waist height onto tile) Twas a bummer, but I learned and bought a full case!

I've tried this blue "case" in store and this is apparent after 15 seconds:

- Offers absolutely no protection over "naked", zero, zilch
- Breaks easily on its own
- Is not comfortable to hold
- Is $0.02 of plastic being sold for 30 dollars!!!! WTH :crying: :crying: :silly: :eek:
- HTC/AT&T corporate guys are laughing to the bank :highfive:

And before anyone says everything is overpriced, yes, but at least those overpriced somethings serve some known purpose

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336430668.678229.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336430682.439242.jpg
    Very minimal protection but just a nice looking thin case. Hope this is helpful.
    Only bad thing is that dirt will get between the bands and phone and scratch things up.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA