[ROM]Atrix-Paranoid-HIBRID-TabletUI+Smartphone 1.1 --- 01/06/2012

Search This thread

leonardoaraujo

Feb 17, 2009
Belo Horizonte
I share this with you, I found a rom here on xda, Hybrid Rom, code name "Paranoid" is not a rom with all the options that my rom is AOKP, but focused on the tablet.

This rom is a very interesting option, you can "set" any app to have an individual appearance tablet / smartphone, this is phenomenal (I love it!).

Of course, I included my installation aroma, with applications black and some other options (the same as AOKP). ;)

Personal, remembering that my focus is the segment AOKP original, then things can go wrong, I have not tested for a long time, and will not give much support to this, but I'm sure the majority is working perfectly

I can not stop thanking these guys:

Spleef;
T3bill;
ATRIXXIRTA;
D4rKn3sSyS;
Paranoid Team;

hear everything these guys say, are behind all this too, always helping me with what I need!
I am grateful to all of them, are always where you need them ....

paranoid.png

s2_1b99oa.png

s2_2xvy8l.png

s2_4mka7v.png

s2_5degqo.png

s2_313yl0.png

s2_664yu7.png

ps: USB icon is faulty, (talk), no big deal, only a visual error

PS: that was authorized by dev "D4rKn3sSyS", congratulations to him, and the whole team paranoid, did a great job in search of the perfect appearance of the apps.

LINK: Atrix-Paranoid-1.1

Last edited:

n1ckr0th

Jun 16, 2010
Atlanta
funny I already ported it for the atrix but haven't made a thread ....lol....now I don't have to thanks, leo, let me know if ya, need anything.....i have it posted in my goo account devs/spleef....it was the surprise test I let out last night

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

Spleef i have been a huge fan of your builds can you still make a separate release of yours and/or merge some code with leo instead of forsaking it all together?

jeanpiere

May 31, 2007
That was quick!!

Sleef and Leo much thanks!! That was some rather prompt work. Will give a whirl and provide feedback :)

leonardoaraujo

Feb 17, 2009
Belo Horizonte
spleef, how are you friend?:p
how do I know you know well about the store, you can fix it for me? and also the ADB does not work yet ... lol, this is reminding me of my first AOKP ...

I'm running out of upload if you can help me with this, save me a great time ...:eek:

Reactions: ko_wei13

spleef

Jul 6, 2009
port arthur, texas
goo.im
spleef, how are you friend?:p
how do I know you know well about the store, you can fix it for me? and also the ADB does not work yet ... lol, this is reminding me of my first AOKP ...

I'm running out of upload if you can help me with this, save me a great time ...:eek:

yeah I can after work in about 6/7 hours

Reactions: consolation

spleef

Jul 6, 2009
port arthur, texas
goo.im
Spleef i have been a huge fan of your builds can you still make a separate release of yours and/or merge some code with leo instead of forsaking it all together?

like what make a seperate aokp ? the paranoid I put it together last night ...so far as working together with leo we kind of already are in a round about way.....what I can do though is make one and send to leo to put his stamp on it....but so far as having double roms I just dont see the point leo does really good work and as with anything from time to time there will be I issues but we all work together in resolving them.....

Reactions: rickriego

leonardoaraujo

Feb 17, 2009
Belo Horizonte
like what make a seperate aokp ? the paranoid I put it together last night ...so far as working together with leo we kind of already are in a round about way.....what I can do though is make one and send to leo to put his stamp on it....but so far as having double roms I just dont see the point leo does really good work and as with anything from time to time there will be I issues but we all work together in resolving them.....

I agree, indeed we are all one team only, "XDA Team"! ;)

ps: Spleef, no need to hurry as to make corrections ... when you have time! thank you!

Reactions: rickriego

spleef

Jul 6, 2009
port arthur, texas
goo.im
I agree, indeed we are all one team only, "XDA Team"! ;)

ps: Spleef, no need to hurry as to make corrections ... when you have time! thank you!

have you tried using parts from my paranoid build? more than welcome to use what ya need....i put out tests last night has a few issues but none that can't be worked out....but when I get home ill be able to take a shot at the issues.just make sure you guys let me know exactly what they are...if possible get alogcat of it...it tells, me inmost cases exactly where to look

ATRIXXIRTA

Mar 17, 2012
The Shangri-La Motel
I flashed Spleef's version last night and most things seemd to work great.

I have my sim card in another phone so I cant test cell, and data connectivity, but wifi and UI are good.

I noticed that the rom was never going into deep sleep.

I tried flashed the bluesleepfix.zip that usually seems to help with this, and I kept getting System UI force closes.

Im gonna flash leo's and see if there is any noticeable change, mainly with the ability for the rom to "Deep Sleep"

But awesome work guys!

Make me love my atrix more and more!!

leonardoaraujo

Feb 17, 2009
Belo Horizonte
deep-sleep

I flashed Spleef's version last night and most things seemd to work great.

I have my sim card in another phone so I cant test cell, and data connectivity, but wifi and UI are good.

I noticed that the rom was never going into deep sleep.

I tried flashed the bluesleepfix.zip that usually seems to help with this, and I kept getting System UI force closes.

Im gonna flash leo's and see if there is any noticeable change, mainly with the ability for the rom to "Deep Sleep"

But awesome work guys!

Make me love my atrix more and more!!

this?????? lol

cc9d1973d7100d7210fce7bd426c9da08c3776d4e42e3657512eace9275bafb66g.jpg

ATRIXXIRTA

Mar 17, 2012
The Shangri-La Motel
Ya that. Wasnt deep sleeping for me.

Im going to try yours next leo and see if it helps.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Here are some tips and tricks ive figure out on this rom.

1: Stay away from "Global Density" "Default SystemUI DPI" and "Default SystemUI DPI" settings in "paranoid settings"

Messing with these settings caused some systemUI force closes that caused my notification bar to disappear and the only way to get it back was to do a full wipe and re-install. Now to be fair this only happened to me with Spleef's build, and I have yet to test these settings in Leo's build, but I find them pointless, as I will explain.

2: Any change to the UI you want to make can be made easily through the "list apps" setting. Just navigate to the "settings" apk and make the LAYOUT "Tablet." Set the Dpi to 190, and it fits perfect. Any app the you want to be "tablet" moded can done this way as well.

3: Enable "tablet" LAYOUT for nova launcher. Set the DPI to 220. Navigate to "Nova Settins." Go to Destop/Width Margin and set to none. Same with Height Margin. Now go to "Dock" and change the "Width Margin" to none as well.
Now we are able to use all the space on the screen instead of it all being squished together, and you will get the neat tablet "3d blue cube" effect when changing home screens.

Hope this helps, and anything else I figure out ill post.

Good job guys!

Andr3s

Jan 10, 2011
I installed this rom update from the AP # 36 and can not find the camera program, which may be?

spleef

Jul 6, 2009
port arthur, texas
goo.im

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I share this with you, I found a rom here on xda, Hybrid Rom, code name "Paranoid" is not a rom with all the options that my rom is AOKP, but focused on the tablet.

This rom is a very interesting option, you can "set" any app to have an individual appearance tablet / smartphone, this is phenomenal (I love it!).

Of course, I included my installation aroma, with applications black and some other options (the same as AOKP). ;)

Personal, remembering that my focus is the segment AOKP original, then things can go wrong, I have not tested for a long time, and will not give much support to this, but I'm sure the majority is working perfectly

I can not stop thanking these guys:

Spleef;
    T3bill;
    ATRIXXIRTA;
    D4rKn3sSyS;
    Paranoid Team;

hear everything these guys say, are behind all this too, always helping me with what I need!
    I am grateful to all of them, are always where you need them ....

paranoid.png

s2_1b99oa.png

s2_2xvy8l.png

s2_4mka7v.png

s2_5degqo.png

s2_313yl0.png

s2_664yu7.png

ps: USB icon is faulty, (talk), no big deal, only a visual error

PS: that was authorized by dev "D4rKn3sSyS", congratulations to him, and the whole team paranoid, did a great job in search of the perfect appearance of the apps.

LINK: Atrix-Paranoid-1.1
    Hello guys, I've added Atrix 4G to the list of officially supported devices

http://betadan.com/paranoid/devices/

and this is the blog entry

http://betadan.com/paranoid/new-device-added-motorola-atrix-4g/

Enjoy!

D4, ParanoidAndroid Team.
    Guys, "t3bill" is continuing to projects, (AOKP & Paranoid), can not give continuity to the projects at this time, I need good footage (HD) from my son and my Atrix just have to do it.
    *** So I asked him to continue these projects, because I need an original rom to get good shots, and I'm going to Samsung SIII, honestly, I'm a little tired of waiting motorola free ICS, ICS despite having a stable,'m missing some things like stability and functionality that only an "original" will bring.
    *** ICS is very beautiful and functional, but I can not stand having problems with games.

* (I love street fighter, which only worked with 2.3.6 version).
    * takes a lot of ADHOC, no rom support, only the original.
    * footage of my son in full HD.
    * A huge gap in performance in multitasking and graphics-related things.

I'm definitely leaving my loyalty to Motorola, (over 10 years).

V3, V3i, A1200, A1200i, motorola Click (DEXT in Brazil), Motorola Atrix, approximately 10 years using Motorola devices, but it is time to take a chance on another brand, now my next phone will be SAMSUMG SIII, very disappointed with the incompetence part of the Motorola software.

I wish success to t3bill, great friend, thank you Bill, for taking this and not let these two beautiful designs become obsolete

new segment:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1765185
    So...restore framework.jar from a nandroid of hibrid v1? Or from a different from altogether?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

try the framework I posted in the Photon thread its in a, flashable zip, don't flash it is made for Photon but you can extract it put it in Leo zip replacing the one in there then reflash or try swapping it with a, root browser

since I love you guys ill post link.....lol
    http://d-h.st/HI7
    don't flash it extract and insert into your ROM
    opera wont open, dropbox fcs on me but all the others gmail,, talk, fb, browser, all the goodies work, I Judy think opera and dropbox doesn't like tabletui

+ 1 for keeping the thread alive :) I really dig this unique ROM, and anxiously await further development.
    Is 1.2 out for the atrix, or just mainline?

Well, it was updated to 1.2, based on their update on Galaxy Nexus (Their flagship device) and being that this is port, and not officially "officially" supported (they have Leo on the list with the other devs that ported the rom to their devices), he'd do the same, as far as updating it, for the Atrix (I think???). But, yes, I agree with you. This is by far, my favorite cm9 rom. :D

To keep up, with their progress and whatnot, check these links;

http://betadan.com/paranoid/

http://betadan.com/paranoid/devices/

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1619582

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2