[ROM][PAC-man][4.2.2][UNOFFICIAL]Galaxy Exhibit 4g

Search This thread

schuylkillparanormal

Mar 10, 2013
So I get this right for nos wipe everything flash the ROM flash nos flash gapps. And does it work automaticly or do I need to enable it in the terminal?

Last edited:
Reactions: evilandroid

aR3alCoo1Kat

Jan 15, 2012
Install it via CWM (TWRP is not recommended). You dont have to wipe anything, it does it during the installation.

justicejoe

Jan 10, 2013
Best rom yet. Well done and thank you.
Has anyone tried jocala's swap sd yet? Ok it works tried it and all good.

Last edited:

kmb_jr

Aug 17, 2012
Cincinnati

Attachments

• IMG_20130417_180036.jpg
    IMG_20130417_180036.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 104

kmb_jr

Aug 17, 2012
Cincinnati
Is there any way to play music through bluetooth, because that still doesnt work[/Q
Works fine for me I use Bluetooth to play music through my sound bar.

Waittt.. weird it works on my Bose soundlink...similar to your sound bar...hmmm

its probably their different bluetooth symbols on the pic have somethin to do with it... thoe the phone recognizes the BTI-005 as an ear piece...but it doesnt have a mic on it.. ??

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-04-17-18-28-14.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-04-17-18-28-14.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 105

theAPANT

Feb 26, 2012
Waittt.. weird it works on my Bose soundlink...similar to your sound bar...hmmm

its probably their different bluetooth symbols on the pic have somethin to do with it... thoe the phone recognizes the BTI-005 as an ear piece...but it doesnt have a mic on it.. ??

Unfortunately I have nothing to test with other than my nexus 7, which I used to test Bluetooth by sending a picture. So I can't really help you until I get a Bluetooth headset or something, but this is built with camcory's sources so anything that works for him should work here.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PAC-man ROM is a mash up of AOKP, Paranoid and Cyanogenmod. Their official motto is pretty fitting too, “Why choose when you can have it all?”

***Disclaimer*** I have barely tested this (too busy) so I can not attest to it's smoothness, stability, battery life, etc... so think of this as an all invited test session.

Pac_collection.png

Working:

Wifi
    Camera
    Data
    mms
    calling

Not Working:
    nothing, but let me know

Download ROM 6/13: HERE
    Download ROM 6/13: MIRROR
    Download gapps HERE
    Inverted gapps HERE thanks ReckYoChips

Installation Instructions:
    1.) download ROM and gapps and put them on your SD (internal or external)
    2.) boot into recovery (TWRP it's better)
    3.) wipe data, cache and dalvik
    4.) flash ROM and gapps
    5.) reboot and let it sit for 5-10 min
    6.) enjoy!
    7.)I would also recommend disabling, or changing the gravity of pie control, so the very bottom of the screen works correctly. (We don't have onscreen keys) settings>system>pie settings>trigger area>none

Credit:

Team-Insomnia
    Camcory
    Smartguy044
    Tim1928

Arco
    I got a spare few hours, so here you guys go:

Download ROM latest May 8th: http://d-h.st/UV9

Updated to v22.1.1, with no personal changes from me, but I will look into improvements later when I have time. I have not tested this much.

**I never recommend dirty flashing, but if you choose to make a backup just in case. TWRP does it in a few minutes.**
    Also don't forget to change PIE settings, so the bottom of the screen works correctly. Check the OP for more info

If you want to compile this ROM yourself to make your own nightlies or whatever, I pushed all my changes, but this is assuming you are running linux and have all your packages installed. Google it!

https://github.com/theapant/android-pac

checkout the README.md for info

All the best!
    NEW build is up, updated to version v23.0.0. with HALO

building instructions have also changed slightly to a more easily maintainable method. Go here for sources https://github.com/Teamlce/ancora_local_manifest
    I got touchwiz as a zip and it worke.
    fine but I think I got the wrong wifi calling zip coz it messed my phone. Good thing I had a Nandroid. Do you have a link for the wifi calling zip? And btw I'm on aoip if it makes a difference

I don't have it on my phone but try this http://d-h.st/8vu
    Keep in mid last time I tried this was when i was ruuning rootbox

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Its been a while since I last had it running I think I download stock ROM and extract the ROM and grabbed the launcher and I can't remember where I got the WiFi zip but its on my computer.

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Don't know if this is against the rules but I got it from here

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/9c5f1fe9ba/

Was that it?
    You know the end is near when those types of posts are the only thing happening around here. :banghead:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Exhibit running AOIP.

poor guy. He asked the same question on four separate occasions.

My suggestion: sell that phone and get the Galaxy Exhibit 4G