• themed ICS,DARK BLUE,and VIOLET :)
  • removed unwanted apps
  • system,speed,wifi,signal,etc..TWEAKS
  • BAKED in Gapps as of version 1.5 and up
  • small size with powerful punch
  • A little game i like to call "teeter HD"
  • and MANY MORE..
Things to do:
  • Make all text in the Ubuntu text format.
  • Theme the status bar and tackle 9.pngs oh god...why
  • A2SD requested by CRIME INC.
  • (Gonna have a non-A2SD VERSION AND A A2SD VERSION OF THIS ROM)
known issues..
  • FFC (as alwayz ;) )
  • 4G hot reboots :/ I'll look into that..

Version 2.0
added the following features:
  • THEMED BATTERY
  • SONY X LOUD ENGINE
  • BRAVIA ENGINE
added the following themed apps:
  • MMS
  • YOUTUBE
  • GMAIL
  • LATINIME(keyboard)
  • GOOGLE PLAY MARKET
  • GOOGLE MUSIC
  • GOOGLE TALK
  • GOOGLE QUICK SEARCH BOX
removed the following..
  • APOLLO MUSIC
  • DSP MANAGER
  • TREBUCHET
  • MARKET UPDATER(due to the themed market being updated automatically to the original market)
  • MOST OF CYANOGENMOD 9 APPS
Version 3.0
  • updated themed apps
  • got rid of the themed battery until i can fix it
  • older cm9 version from jmz thread
  • hope for the best

i will take request or ideas :)
as of versions 1.5 its called CyoDike any version above is SonicFlame
newest version(10/06)(click me)

version 1.5

Special big Thanks to..
CRIME INC. his profile, ....special profile ;)
TESTIE FOR VERSION 1.0
jmz Taylor jmz's amazing profile,threads,and posts.
RUJELUS22 where i got these amazing apps
Inverted Gapps like a boss
88exp88 his amazing profile :)
helped with Sony Xloud

I can use a hand or two or at least suggestions :)
I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU BRICK YOUR PHONE DONT BLAME ME

Last edited:

lreyes

Jun 28, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S21+
Samsung Galaxy S22
Mine all mine

pwI8k.png

SuperSU and teeter
Teeter fix: if the ball is placed in the green zone then drop the moving ball you can control into a hole then it should be fixed :)

DBWoD.png

Editing this exact post :p

4WmkR.png

Me signing in showing the purple and dark blue with the Ubuntu password text ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: kendallc123

lreyes

Jun 28, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S21+
Samsung Galaxy S22
wtftw

................................................................................
................................................................................
................=...............................................................
,,,::~~==:::~.=~,.=.,.......????????++?????+++??+++++=+===~~::::,,..............
::~:?7:I+=+7.:7=+=:,.......+++++++++++++++++++++++=+=+==~~~~~~::::,,,,,.........
..==+?,?==+~.=====:........~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:~~:::::::::::,,,,,,,,.,,............
..===:..===,..===+,.......,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..,,..........................
..===:..===+.........,,,,,,....,,,,,,...........................................
..===+..====:.I??II,.77777.77777?~..,==~==~.,,,,,,,,,,,,........................
..~===~.====I.~==+I..===++=====I7 :.7777777777=~~~,,,,,,.,,,,,,,................
..:===+?===+.:===+7..======:====+7,.+=======+++=I777:.=~~~:,,,,,,,,,,,,.........
...======~=:..+===~..====,..I===+7,.====+,77~=====+7,.7I77777~:~~,,,,,,,,,,.,,,,
...==++~==+I..?===,..====~..7===+7,.+===+,.,:=====+7,.7====+++?777I:::..,,,,.,..
...~==~.====?,I====,.====+,,7===+7..+===+,.,======+7,.7==========++?I77~,:.,,...
...===,..===:.,===++.+====~,7===+7..?===+,.,+======7..7======7:======?????,,....
...:===..===,..===++,?=====,7===+7..I===+,.,?======7,.7======7..+7=======I,.....
...~==+?.===+..===++,I===+~,7===+7..7===+,.,?====== ,..+====+:=..+=======?,.....
....===+.===+,.===+I,I===+=,I===+7..7===+,.,I=====+7,..=~====++7,:?======?......
,,,,==+=.===+?.~==+I,7===+?,====+7..7====,.,7=====++,:...+=====+,?,.?~==,.......
:,,,,...,:,,,::,,.,,,,??I77,,===+?..~====+7~7======:,:7:,,I=======??..+==,,.....
::~::::~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~====~~~,.777...7====+?7=====:.,,=77,..I=======?.,.?.,.....
~~~~~~~=======~::::~~~========::,......7:=========,,,.~?+I7..I~======+,,.:...,,,
~~========~:,,...,,,,,,,,::~====,777~,,,.,~I7=====.:,,===++77,,+======+,......,,
++++++++=~,,,..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::~~=.+==77~.,7=====:,,,======:..:~=====~?......,,
??+=??+=~,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::~~=+7=++=?I====++,,:I=====7=?7+======?,,...::,
??III?+=~:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.,,,,::.7========7......?~===?77======:,,...:::
IIIIIII??++=~~::,,,,,,,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.7=====+I......I?,+:=========,,....:::
IIIIIIIIIIII???+++=~:.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?====I......++++?.?+=~==~=+,,...~~~
7I7777II777IIIIII???=+==~~::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?==I......::~==+++.+=~~==....=~~~
777777777II777IIIII??=?+++++++=~~,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,??.....,,,,,,:::~~=.+==...===~~
7777777777777777777IIIIII7I7III?++=~:,,,,,,,,,,,,,....,,..,..,,,,,,,,,:,,.~===++
7I?77I77777777777I77I77I777IIIIII??+=~,:,,,,,,,,,,.,,,,,,,,,,..,,,,,,,...,,::~=+
I777777777777777777IIII777II7IIIIII?+?=~=~::,,,,,.,,,,,,,,,,,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::~
77777777777777777777II777I777II?IIIIIII?+??==~::,,.,,,,,,,,..,.,,..,.,,,,,,,,::~
7II?7777777777II77?7III7I77IIIII7IIIIII+???=??=~:::::::::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::~=
77777777I77777I7IIII77777III7IIIIIIII?+=???I?II??++++=+=~~:~:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.:~+
,::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,,,:::,,,,:::::::,,::::::,,,,,.............,,,,
maybe this one for mods and such :)
can barley see but it says kings on desktop xda

Attachments

• cyanogen.jpg
    cyanogen.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 1,914
Last edited:
Reactions: kendallc123

kendallc123

Oct 9, 2011
Lubbock, Texas
I'm open for suggestions and feedback :D

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

I'm loving it so far! It is running unusually smooth for an ICS rom for the Evo! That game you added in will get very addicting, very fast... :victory: I will let it settle and set everything up and see how it runs or if I have any suggestions. This is a great rom! Thanks (because my 8 thanks per day limit is reached :good: )

Kendall

lreyes

Jun 28, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S21+
Samsung Galaxy S22
Later today I'm gonna add
The guys (not telling name until I add the apps ;) )
Themed Gapps
Ubuntu text and no more roboto or trenchbuket :) unless you guys want it :)

Last edited:

sharkboy0901

Jun 15, 2011
Nice looking rom
but a suggestion for OP.....

Please change the name I first read it as (pronouncuation) phyco dike which sounds crazy

please don't take this as offensive its just the way I saw it and was thinking it needed a better name, you did say your open to suggestions right ;)

Sent from my PC36100 using xda app-developers app

kendallc123

Oct 9, 2011
Lubbock, Texas
Later today I'm gonna add
The guys (not telling name until I add the apps ;) )
Themed Gapps
Ubuntu text and no more roboto or trenchbuket :) unless you guys want it :)

I am a big fan of the roboto font, although the ubuntu fonts look great with anything! I use Apex auncher pro, so taking trebuchet out is fine with me ;)

Kendall

lreyes

Jun 28, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S21+
Samsung Galaxy S22
Nice looking rom
but a suggestion for OP.....

Please change the name I first read it as (pronouncuation) phyco dike which sounds crazy

please don't take this as offensive its just the way I saw it and was thinking it needed a better name, you did say your open to suggestions right ;)

Sent from my PC36100 using xda app-developers app

Suggestions?

Top Liked Posts