lg optimus l3 (e400) system memory problem

Search This thread

wrooney10

Apr 16, 2011
how to install apps on internal (1gb) memory or the sdcard and not in system memory (157mb)?? I really need help, i install only a few apps and it notifies me about low error :(

LFXSM

Nov 20, 2012
Me ajudem por favor

eai Pessoal sou do Brasil. Meu Nome E Luís e ESTOU COM UM problemão. Nao Consigo Fazer raiz não LG Optimus l3 com um v10d rom (nova rom de Outubro). ja Fiz TODAS como Maneiras, superoneclick, spectrumroot, rum.bat, desbloquear raiz, z4root Entre other, Todos SEM Sucesso. e NAO E até eu, varios Nao conseguem Fazer com uma v10d. o Problema e Que instalei um v10c ea v10a e MESMO ASSIM NAO Consigo Mais espectro Pelo. NAO TEM Jeito um lg bloqueou raiz o ! da UE para o raiz queria pra USAR o link2sd pra motor pro cartao de memoria ja Que um lg NAO TEM Como Instalar Superdownloads não Cartão raiz sem. me ajudem favor do por

LFXSM

Nov 20, 2012
please

hello people I'm from Brazil.

My name is Louis and I'm in trouble.

I can not get root lg optimus on the l3 with rom v10d (new rom October).

already did all ways, superoneclick, spectrumroot, rum.bat, unlock root, z4root among others, all without success.

and it's not just me, several can not do with v10d.

the problem and installed the v10c and v10a and still can not over the spectrum.

there's no way to root lg blocked!

I just wanted to use the root Link2SD to move pro memory card that already has lg how to install games on the card without root.

help me please

sorry for english

kelliep1970

Apr 8, 2014
lg optimus l3 help please memory/error 401...

Hi there
Not sure if this is the right thread or not but my 14yr old autistic son is having problems with his lg optimus l3 and I am hoping someone may be able to help me help him sort it...
For some reason his phone is throwing an error 401 message at him everytime he tries to do something... he also has the low disk space/memory symbol at the top of his screen.
He has deleted most of his apps and cleared caches etc but hes getting nowhere. I tried looking at it for him yesterday but no joy :( he ant even download antivirus software due to lack of space xx money is non existant so I cant buy him another phone or pay to get it fixed :'( xx hope someone can help please xx xx

Reactions: soumen santra

neutrondev

Aug 20, 2013
Bucharest
For all those with this problem. Firstly download Faramaroot and install it and try the methods to exploit to install SuperSu. Link:http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2130276
After you get root download Link2SD from Google Play and you need to make another partition on your Sd Card (ext 2 format) then you can link any application to sd card. (search on google on how to make another partition and how to use Link2SD). Good luck.

Reactions: djthoen

PetrV.

Jul 30, 2016
hello people I'm from Brazil.

My name is Louis and I'm in trouble.

I can not get root lg optimus on the l3 with rom v10d (new rom October).

already did all ways, superoneclick, spectrumroot, rum.bat, unlock root, z4root among others, all without success.

and it's not just me, several can not do with v10d.

the problem and installed the v10c and v10a and still can not over the spectrum.

there's no way to root lg blocked!

I just wanted to use the root Link2SD to move pro memory card that already has lg how to install games on the card without root.

help me please

sorry for english

On roms can´t install root :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    lg optimus l3 help please memory/error 401...

Hi there
    Not sure if this is the right thread or not but my 14yr old autistic son is having problems with his lg optimus l3 and I am hoping someone may be able to help me help him sort it...
    For some reason his phone is throwing an error 401 message at him everytime he tries to do something... he also has the low disk space/memory symbol at the top of his screen.
    He has deleted most of his apps and cleared caches etc but hes getting nowhere. I tried looking at it for him yesterday but no joy :( he ant even download antivirus software due to lack of space xx money is non existant so I cant buy him another phone or pay to get it fixed :'( xx hope someone can help please xx xx
    For all those with this problem. Firstly download Faramaroot and install it and try the methods to exploit to install SuperSu. Link:http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2130276
    After you get root download Link2SD from Google Play and you need to make another partition on your Sd Card (ext 2 format) then you can link any application to sd card. (search on google on how to make another partition and how to use Link2SD). Good luck.