Navigation Buttons

Search This thread

steelersmb

Aug 10, 2010
Is there a way to change or add to the navigation buttons? I hate not having a menu button and I am used to the back button being on the right.

d1ez3

Mar 27, 2011
Orlando, Florida
I have it now, root and get gravity box 4.4 you can add the menu button

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using xda app-developers app

JNava420

Jun 1, 2013
Stock

I hope this isn't too silly of a question but is there any way to make the navigation buttons appear stock after root? I ordered a GP Edition but hate waiting and I'm most likely gonna use nova launcher anyways but the navigation buttons will still look like htc at least they did when I tried loading nova and a kit kat theme on a floor unit in verizon. Any help please?

hlxanthus

Jun 10, 2011
I hope this isn't too silly of a question but is there any way to make the navigation buttons appear stock after root? I ordered a GP Edition but hate waiting and I'm most likely gonna use nova launcher anyways but the navigation buttons will still look like htc at least they did when I tried loading nova and a kit kat theme on a floor unit in verizon. Any help please?

Just saying, having a dedicated menu on android 4.3+ is ridiculous. In 4.3 android changed to force menu softkeys in the navbar when available (or in app when navbar is not supported). Buy I can understand wanting to swap or add other buttons. Easy enough with xposed.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Reactions: JNava420

JNava420

Jun 1, 2013
Just saying, having a dedicated menu on android 4.3+ is ridiculous. In 4.3 android changed to force menu softkeys in the navbar when available (or in app when navbar is not supported). Buy I can understand wanting to swap or add other buttons. Easy enough with xposed.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Hey thank you for replying, Im not looking to add any buttons or switch them around really, my only goal is to make the navigation buttons look like the navigation buttons on a nexus/GP device will xposed let me do that as well?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sent from my Galaxy S4