MHL (micro USB to HDMI) adapter works fine!

Search This thread

mjwitt2

Feb 15, 2010
Youngstown
I bought the one from Monoprice. Works great! Needs power, though, and I still get a weird message that says something like your phone is using more voltage than can charge the battery or something like that, and just drains battery. I don't know what that's all about.

Mystic_Portal

Feb 29, 2012
La Puente
Gaming

Which one works best for gaming? Some of the games I have are Modern Combat 4, Riptide GP, Beach Buggy Blitz, GTA 3, and Dead Trigger which are all setup so I can use my PS3 controller. I checked MonoPrice and there's like 6 of them and I'm not sure which one to get, also my budget is at most $10.

Arrow44

Aug 21, 2012
San Antonio
Which one works best for gaming? Some of the games I have are Modern Combat 4, Riptide GP, Beach Buggy Blitz, GTA 3, and Dead Trigger which are all setup so I can use my PS3 controller. I checked MonoPrice and there's like 6 of them and I'm not sure which one to get, also my budget is at most $10.

Go back a page and get the one from Amazon, it's on sale but, any of these cables will work as long as your kernel is set up right

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium

radensb

Oct 22, 2013
What about non mobile devices?

I was wondering of this device also would work as a USB to HDMI adapter for a laptop or desktop? I know that they sell USB to HDMI adapters for PC use and I wanted to get something that could do both.

mudcat242000

Apr 19, 2009
Florida

Top Liked Posts