[ROM][02 JAN' 12] WP7.0.4 Defy Edition | Smooth | Efficient

Search This thread

mmmcfc

Sep 19, 2011
Luton
The efficiency of WP7 with the openness of Android!
This is not Windows Phone 7 , it is a MIUI ROM which is modified to look and behave like it!

Features:
*Based on MIUI ROM (1.12.30)
*All apps zipaligned and fully deodexed
*Useful apps added (Titanium Backup, ROM manager etc.)
*CRT Animations
*Butter smooth , just like the real thing
*Some apps removed (updater,forum app etc)
*Themed Touchwiz calculator
*Multi-device support

Thanks to:
*72ls1 for the theme http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1174126
*MIUI for the great base

Screenshots are in the attachments, for icons and other themes go to post 2

Installation Notes
Just flash like any other ROM. Make sure you do a full wipe before installing. If you want to change the icons long click on a tile and click the pencil. Some icons are in the add-ons. Should work on the Defy+ as well ...
Works like a charm on my Defy+ :) Really fast and stable it seems.

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any damage done to your device. Flash at your own risk!

Download Link 7.0.4
DOWNLOAD
MIRROR

HIT THANKS IF YOU LIKED MY WORK OR DONATE :p

Attachments

• Calculator.jpg
    Calculator.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 7,092
  • Call.jpg
    Call.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 6,990
  • Camera.jpg
    Camera.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 3,759
  • Gallery.jpg
    Gallery.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 6,705
  • Home.jpg
    Home.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 7,301
  • Lockscreen.jpg
    Lockscreen.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 5,998
  • Menu.jpg
    Menu.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 6,017
Last edited:

remuseu

Jul 12, 2011
Iasi
nice work..it's buttery smooth
i don't have much experience on wp7 but i kinda like the tiles look and i will keep this rom for a while
tnx mate :)

fabianowerner

Jan 19, 2011
Uberlândia
Really? Over 2.3.6 android with GB kernel?

Because when I tried the basic MIUI it went boot loop, if this is based on MIUI how's that possible?

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see it working, so tell me you're sure about it and I'll start rolling xDD

he told that you can install the rom in your defy, thats what u´ve just asked. He didnt tell you to install it OVER the 2.3.6 gb installation that you are running. I suggest you wipe everything and flash a base froyo like nordic or CEE, root, 2nd init and install this rom.

Shark107

Dec 7, 2011
Napoli
he told that you can install the rom in your defy, thats what u´ve just asked. He didnt tell you to install it OVER the 2.3.6 gb installation that you are running. I suggest you wipe everything and flash a base froyo like nordic or CEE, root, 2nd init and install this rom.
Well, user fersago asked if he can put this rom on his Defy, (already)mounting 2.3.6, and user mmmcfc said yes, which is great news : i just wanted to be sure about it, before flashing and boot looping like I already experienced

about your wiping, there is no downgrade from 2.3.6 if you flash full sbf, like unfortunately I did

Last edited:

Shark107

Dec 7, 2011
Napoli
Sorry for the incorrect information... hope it did not harm your device
no no no, sorry, I guess I explained myself wrong xD

what I mean is, I mount Android 2.3.6 full sbf - I tried to install Miui ( not the latest, the one out one week ago approx ) and it went boot loop

Could you tell me please if your ROM, which is based on latest Miui, could run over my 2.3.6? It looks so cool, I'd love to try it, but boot loop is bad for my mental health xD

szacuken

Jan 6, 2011
Trzebinia
Change the topic name because it is misleading. This is normal miui with launcher7 etc, not wp7 rom. Plain softmod and nothing more.

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts