[APP][SVC][Mar 8, 2010] BattLineSvc V2.1 / Battery Indicator Line in Title Bar

894 posts
Thanks Meter: 61

By thx1200, Inactive Recognized Developer on 1st March 2010, 03:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd March 2010, 11:37 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I like it, works great on my Imagio so far. The only improvement I'd like to see would be an additional color to indicate that the battery is being charged.

Good job!

3rd March 2010, 02:30 AM |#12  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Works well on my Imate Ultimate 8502..
Good job!
3rd March 2010, 05:42 AM |#13  

More
good work!
3rd March 2010, 11:34 AM |#14  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwinga

I like it, works great on my Imagio so far. The only improvement I'd like to see would be an additional color to indicate that the battery is being charged.

Good job!

Yes, this would be great. Thanks for making this so lean. Apart from this request, I wouldn't add anything else as it should be kept simple to be really useful.
3rd March 2010, 12:56 PM |#15  
A really tiny little tool. Will post a screenshot from mine...

One point i have:
It will be very helpfull when there is also a right side offset.
It means with newer skins we have round corners. And with
that the left side offset is wonderfull, but i need also the
right one.

Is this possible for the next version?
3rd March 2010, 02:38 PM |#16  
Flag Tel Aviv
Thanks Meter: 83

More
Hi

Being color blind, I want to change the colors to more contrast so I found a web Hex Color Chart but when I apply a color code the bar disappears, obviously I'm doing something wrong, can someone help me with this?
3rd March 2010, 04:30 PM |#17  
Flag Stuttgart
Thanks Meter: 252

More
Is it supposed to run on smartphones (aka "WM Standard") as well? I don't get it visible despite the service is started after reboot. Do I have to use a different class name for this?
3rd March 2010, 06:10 PM |#18  
Quote:
Originally Posted by tito12

Hi

Being color blind, I want to change the colors to more contrast so I found a web Hex Color Chart but when I apply a color code the bar disappears, obviously I'm doing something wrong, can someone help me with this?

@ tito,

you have seen the default colors after the installation and before you have changed something??? Next point from 1st posting:

as sample:
color = green
standard hex = #00FF00
BattLineSvc registry value = ff00

You have done this in this way? The leading zeros are not supported. Otherwise the light goes on now?

Hint:
If you need the hex information for a color and you have further problems with your hex calculator, publish an icon 90x90 pixel and you will receive them.

@thx1200:
i am working on a DUSK skin for your tiny app. Looks good at the moment, but not ready because the right side offset .
3rd March 2010, 06:16 PM |#19  
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobbbie

Is it supposed to run on smartphones (aka "WM Standard") as well? I don't get it visible despite the service is started after reboot. Do I have to use a different class name for this?

Hi tobbbie,

i don't think that the app is running on smartphones. So far as i understand the soucre code after reading, is this app not compiled for smartphones. I also have seen for the *.exe this resourceppc.h and this Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC SDK (ARMV4I) and this Windows Mobile 6 Professional SDK (ARMV4I) is used. That means it is for powerpc, or i am wrong thx1200?
3rd March 2010, 07:41 PM |#20  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Raleigh, North Carolina

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drfno1

Currently running 6.5.5 with manila2d. It seems 90 seconds is not enough on my Tilt to startup correctly. If I restart the service it is great. Maybe it can be a parameter in the registry settings.

Thanks

I know why this is happening and it will be fixed in the next version (with a much shorter delay).
3rd March 2010, 07:42 PM |#21  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Raleigh, North Carolina

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwinga

Good job!

That would be a really cool idea, but I don't know how to detect 'charging' status. Anybody have a link?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery, service, status, title bar, titlebar

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)