Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

drolgnir

Mar 26, 2011
Kingston
You mean this issue? I guess i have it, too :D

Sent from my XT910

Yeah that is it. Okay I can stop fighting with, its not going to load. What clock is yours? Plus are your toggles on? Mine are on but I can't get the extra battery toggle off in the status bar.

Sent from my MOTOROLA RAZR using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

I see most developers started castrate JB ROMs from Webtop. I don't get it, it's only 3 apk's, some people has lapdocks and this is Moto's identification mark (at least it was...).
:(

Which apks are they?

HSD-Pilot

Jan 22, 2012
NRW
Google Pixel 6
Yeah that is it. Okay I can stop fighting with, its not going to load. What clock is yours? Plus are your toggles on? Mine are on but I can't get the extra battery toggle off in the status bar.

I use Widgetsoid for the Toggles and there you can hide the extra Battery Icon. I guess with Power Toggles you can do the same in settings. I would look for it, but they gone on my Phone ;)

The Clock is Beautiful Widgets.

Sent from my XT910

Reactions: drolgnir

romdroid.

Jul 27, 2010

I use Widgetsoid for the Toggles and there you can hide the extra Battery Icon. I guess with Power Toggles you can do the same in settings. I would look for it, but they gone on my Phone ;)

The Clock is Beautiful Widgets.

Sent from my XT910

It will be transparent but you wont get of the annoying extra space it takes

dtrail1

Oct 7, 2011
Frankfurt
Good work to the dev!!

Running this rom on ICS kernel, BMM 0.3.0f, 2nd System. It is running very great! Battery is also great! No need for the JB kernel as long as I cannot manage it to patch ICS oms to JB kernel...

Al936

Mar 10, 2007
Running this rom on ICS kernel, BMM 0.3.0f, 2nd System. It is running very great! Battery is also great! No need for the JB kernel as long as I cannot manage it to patch ICS oms to JB kernel...
Could you please post detailed steps how to run it on ICS kernel and 2nd System. Thanks.

drolgnir

Mar 26, 2011
Kingston
Could you please post detailed steps how to run it on ICS kernel and 2nd System. Thanks.

Go here and get the patch and some info on it. Anything it says about the JB_backup there you can just switch that to the rom from this thread. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2068716

HD Pilot also posted a JB gsm patch compatible with this rom on this thread http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=36375329&postcount=3

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Wow it asked me about assisted dialing or the like, and all of the sudden com.android.phone.... crashed every second! Just wiped because the phone was unusable. I have no problems now, NO to assisted whatever dialing.

lechuckthepirate

Nov 9, 2009
Barcelona
Go here and get the patch and some info on it. Anything it says about the JB_backup there you can just switch that to the rom from this thread. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2068716

HD Pilot also posted a JB gsm patch compatible with this rom on this thread http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=36375329&postcount=3

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Wow it asked me about assisted dialing or the like, and all of the sudden com.android.phone.... crashed every second! Just wiped because the phone was unusable. I have no problems now, NO to assisted whatever dialing.

As far as I can understand .. if you stick to ICS kernel you won't have camera, hdmi and so on? I mean, in order for everything to work, you need JB kernel ?

Cheers!

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Thanks! Managed to run it on ICS kernel, BMM 0.3.0f, 2nd System:
1. Installed the ROM (DiaBiTis.JB.ROM.v1.0.2-R3Ds.zip) on 2nd System
2. Installed Blur_Version.98.72.8.ICS_patch.zip from whirleyes (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2068716)
3. Installed DiaBiTis_JB_GSM_PATCH.zip from HSD-Pilot posted here.

Do you have camera and hdmi working?

HSD-Pilot

Jan 22, 2012
NRW
Google Pixel 6
Convert it WITHOUT 2nd init, make sure your Webtop Partition is cleaned and give it an go. If you erased your CID boot it with BP Tools.
You can try to enable 2nd init later through the App to see if it boots without BP Tools. If not, boot your Main System and disable 2nd init on System 2.

Sent from my XT910

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=29242699

Sent from my XT910

JJT211

Mar 13, 2012

YOU WILL NEED TO USE JB SAFESTRAP RECOVERY VERSION 3.07 or 3.11 ONLY ENABLED AND SLOT1

1 - DOWNLOAD THE ROM ZIP FROM LINK BELOW
2 - PUT ZIP ON SDCARD-EXT
3 - BOOT TO SAFEBOOT RECOVERY
4 - MAKE A BACKUP
5 - WIPE DATA AND CACHE
6 - WIPE CACHE
7 - GO TO MOUNTS AND FORMAT SYSTEM
8 - GO BACK
9 - GO TO ADVANCE AND WIPE DALVIK-CACHE
10 - GO BACK TO MAIN RECOVERY MENU
11 - CHOOSE FLASH ZIP FROM SD CARD AND SELECT EXTERNAL SD
12 - FIND AND SELECT THE ZIP AND INSTALL
13 - GO BACK AND REBOOT SYSTEM NOW
14 - ENJOY!!!

I might be nitpicking a lil but not sure if you realized those are the instructions for the old Safe Strap 2.0

Just a heads up for the noobs

Reactions: mpdayii
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts