Will the real slim shady please stand up?

Search This thread

johnpatcher

Jan 5, 2008
I know it has been a while, but haven't read it so yet :( ...

Everybody protect theirs ROMs...
Yeah that argument makes really sense :p. But unfortunately it isn't right at all :(.

But I use in my ROMs file from this forum which you can easily find in Topaz/Rhodium threads...
Another reason to release your ROM unprotected, as your protected ROM is based on unprotected ones.

I know you like steal files from others ROMs
Thats ridicilious, I haven't stolen anything, in fact I released my ROM before you have released yours, I haven't included anything, so what are you accusing me to have stolen?

you wrote about that in my thread few months ago and you showed my tools for that...
I think you got something wrong. I have looked on your ROM using HTC ROM Image Editor, which shows that your ported XIP is missing the OEM part, which shows that you have done something wrong with the XIP port. Furthermore I've just said that there are tools, which unprotect protected ROMs, I haven't said that I'm using them in order to steal something.

Thats just fine :).

d474rpr

Feb 25, 2008
Alaska
Protect "your" ROM's? What does that mean exactly?

I know it has been a while, but haven't read it so yet :( ...

Yeah that argument makes really sense :p. But unfortunately it isn't right at all :(.

Another reason to release your ROM unprotected, as your protected ROM is based on unprotected ones.

Thats ridicilious, I haven't stolen anything, in fact I released my ROM before you have released yours, I haven't included anything, so what are you accusing me to have stolen?

I think you got something wrong. I have looked on your ROM using HTC ROM Image Editor, which shows that your ported XIP is missing the OEM part, which shows that you have done something wrong with the XIP port. Furthermore I've just said that there are tools, which unprotect protected ROMs, I haven't said that I'm using them in order to steal something.

Thats just fine :).