[ROM][GSM]Hyperdroid Androidmeda v2.1.0 "Ad Populum" 23/02/2012

Search This thread

xaser66

Oct 4, 2010
2.3.6 has a different so libs from 2.3.6 that's why your kernel BTHID works with any 2.3.3 rom.

You can try to test something:

from your 2.3.3 build, navigate to system/lib, copy libbluetoothd.so and paste it to Hyperdroid system/lib.

Not sure if this will work but worth a try.

PS: make a nandroid backup just in case.

Hi! First of all... Thank You very much to af974 and to D.O.C for take time to help.

Ok, Well, I did all the process back to first Android 2.2.2 and then 3.3.3, then I navigate to system/lib, copy libbluetoothd.so and paste it to Hyperdroid system/lib
and test bluetooth mouse, but still NO luck, since the tablet pair the mouse, but refuses/ignore any petition of connect BT mouse.

So I was checking before my last test, and found these info and links about android 2.3.6 issues, seems that the BlueTooth issues is related to 2.3.6 version implementation and not about the kernel....

The links are:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1502638

and also:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1424163

So, I wonder and hope if the above may be usefull if a fix could be possible, so, thanks again and if may be possible a fix/update, that may success in get BT mouse recognize in HypherDroid, that, until now is by far, the best ROM that I could tested on my SGT (And I tested almost all roms that are available recently around xda for SGT7),so I suppose and almost sure, that a BT fix will be gratefull by many people around here.

Thanks again and best regards!

Last edited:

josecede01

Mar 8, 2008
PANAMA
other themes for ROM

hello friends I want to know if there are any themes that you can install this wonderful ROM, is possibility install the themes MUI?

greetings from panama

gelvlc

Feb 26, 2011
valencia
Hi everyone.
I installed the last rom but i can't enable the bluetooth.
I see that in the log with "System Tuner Pro":
"BluetoothEventLoop.cpp( 301)
get_adapter_path: D-Bus error: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown (The name org.bluez was not provided by any .service files)"
Can anyone help me please??

espionage724

Feb 8, 2010
wiki.realmofespionage.xyz
OnePlus 6
Hi everyone.
I installed the last rom but i can't enable the bluetooth.
I see that in the log with "System Tuner Pro":
"BluetoothEventLoop.cpp( 301)
get_adapter_path: D-Bus error: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown (The name org.bluez was not provided by any .service files)"
Can anyone help me please??

I was able to start Bluetooth just fine, and I connected it to my PC. I didn't do anything else other then that though

Reactions: gelvlc

gelvlc

Feb 26, 2011
valencia
I was able to start Bluetooth just fine, and I connected it to my PC. I didn't do anything else other then that though

Thanks for your reply but it don't helps me.
I've reinstalled the rom from recovery and now works fine. Maybe the problem was i installed the systemui.apk from 1.48 to the new system/app for put the clock in the right side. But Doc says to me it doesn't be a problem. But i tried again for see if this is the problem :p
Sorry for my poor english :p

Enviado desde mi Galaxy Tab P1000 2.3.6 Hyperdroid Rom

vince_junior

Dec 23, 2010
Manila
Hello All,

I dont know if is a bug or intentionally done but:

SMS messaging, the conversations dont go chroniligically,, it just piles up the received message on top of the sent message,, the piling up is chronological though.

thanks..
Great Rom...

I have the same problem of kendalwarrior. Anybody noticed this too? Any explanation?

Thanks!

xaser66

Oct 4, 2010
Ok, Well, I did all the process back to first Android 2.2.2 and then 3.3.3, then I navigate to system/lib, copy libbluetoothd.so and paste it to Hyperdroid system/lib
and test bluetooth mouse, but still NO luck, since the tablet pair the mouse, but refuses/ignore any petition of connect BT mouse.

So I was checking before my last test, and found these info and links about android 2.3.6 issues, seems that the BlueTooth issues is related to 2.3.6 version implementation and not about the kernel....

The links are:

and also:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1424163

Hi!

First, thanks to all that previously help me with the Bluetooth Bug, Ok, I had some time and did the tests and found that the partial FIX of this link WORKS!!!

So, I did the process and was able to make my Generic BlueTooth mous working and the cursor appears and works normally, I also had chance to with BT mouse working be able to pair and enable my BT keyboard, BUT at the moment that I try to connect to BT keyboard after make a succesfull pairing, my Tab REBOOTS!... never see an android app that make this as result of a system break, but anyway I mostly and almost sure that is a fault probably on my BT keyboard since is a very old and cheap model and in fact I almost sure that original that BT keyboard maker info said that it is only compatible with android 2.1 but no to higher versions, so is very probably that is a fault on my BT keyboard side but no have at the moment another BT keyboard to check.

Anyway, the bug is related with the Android 2.3.5 and 2.3.6 versions and the HID device part of the android system in this versions..., so is related with the android base used for this SGT7 Hypherdroid version, but with this fix is working at least partially, and hope if may be used to a fix in this rom release or maybe better in an upgrade of the Hypherdroid base to 2.3.7 that do not have this Bug and I tested it too.

So, by now very happy since for a long shot, Hypherdroid is the better rom that I tested and used in my SGT7 and the manner in that is organized and set is SUPERB!... great that all the settings are in ONE only menu and with a clean theme that make the things look clean and well organized.

Thanks again to all the developers and people who make this Rom posible!

best regards!

d3mondroid

Feb 6, 2013
Gotham City
Welcome to the HyperDroid Androidmeda (GT-P1000 Galaxy Tab Edition)

Want to download this but the link isn't working :confused:
Please reupload on some other link.
One more question' does this ROM support operator 3G video calling like in the stock ROM.?????. I m currently on CM 10 Nightly JB ROM n it is missing the native video calling option ... Thanks for all ur help in advance.. cheeers..:thumbup::thumbup:
Sent from my GT-P1000 CM10 JB using xda app-developers app

D.O.C

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Mod
Jun 24, 2006
HTC One X
Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus
It should, if stock rom provided the option, the dialer is only modified for lowet dpi, none of its functions altered.

Dwn link, did not knew it was not working, will reupload somewhere (or if someone has it by hand, please provide a mirror since I am using the phone right now and not near a pc.

Cheers.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to the HyperDroid Androidmeda (GT-P1000 Galaxy Tab Edition)

Almost 1 Million Downloads...
    More Than 5 Million Page Views...
    We. Are. HyperDroid.

RedPillKernelStamp.png

Home.png
    Keyboard.png
    Curtain.png

Hello all, While developing for the HD2 & S2, we (af974 and me) though it would be nice to bring some HyperDroid love for my Galaxy Tab as well.

We have been using this ROM for the past weeks and I though it was very selfish of me not to share here at XDA.
    This ROM is intended for my personal use, the ROM was never built with the intention of being released, please take that into consideration before requesting or reporting bugs. This is a shared work from af974 and me with you guys. I hope you find it as joyful as we have. :)

Credits
    *Thanks the the whole
    Hyperdroid team for making this possible
    **Thanks to the
    OverCome Team for sharing their wonderful experience, specially alterbridge89 for his great support and source sharing, you guys are an example of what true developers should be.
    ***Thanks to
    af974 for his kickass kernel
    ****Thanks to
    rotohammer for his unlocking commands, Thank you from the Samsung Galaxy Tab @XDA Community
    we are forever grateful!

Go live here!!

Download Links

Download Links

warning%2Bread%2Bat%2Byour%2Bown%2Brisk%2Bpng

BASE IS FULL WIPE!!!!!!
    Do a nandroid backup before flashing!!!!
    Backup your EFS Folder!!!!

Popular demand
    Changelog

Changelog Numbering occurs as follows

ROM v X.Y.Z

X: Samsung Firmware Base
    Y: Kernel Upgrade
    Z: Bugfixes, app upgrades.

HyperDroid Androidmeda v2.1.0
    23/02/2012

HyperDroid Androidmeda v1.5.16
    02/02/2012

• Base is FULL WIPE
    • Removed Theme from Mms to avoid visual glitches
    • Added to mms the following mods thanks to muveszur*
      • Sent Time displayed instead of the Received Time
      • No AutoConverting messages to MMS after 4 SMS.
      • In my mod, it will be converted to MMS after 200 SMS.
      • Possible to add to the message 200 contacts instead of 20 contacts.
    • Added BLN support to mms/sms natively thanks to Rawi666 & Montymintypie*.
    • Rearranged status bar icons, they are in their original places now, clock and date still centred, to allow more space for notifications (thanks to gelvlc for pointing that out.
    • Change Date display format from (dd/mm/yyyy) to (EEEE MMMM dd, yyyy) thankst to xanthinealkaloid

*BLN support requires liblights that support bln, after flashing the rom, flash this to get them.
    **BLN support needs this application to work properly

HyperDroid Androidmeda v1.5.12
    31/01/2012

HyperDroid Androidmeda v1.4.8
    23/01/2012

• Base is FULL WIPE
    • Updated Kernel to Hyperdroid RedPill Series and its recovery thanks to af974, check his thread for kernel changelog.
    • Fixed Bluetooth HID connection problems thanks to af974 for that.
    • Again modified LCD autobacklight values to be ever brighter upon light sensor high values, and dimmer upon low.
    • Fixed the Shutdown Dialogue displaying always "your phone will now shutdown", now it displays a generic "your device will perform the selected action"*
    • Removed talkback from base rom
    • updated apns-conf (thanks to af974)
    • Dropped the touch key light options**
    • Several UI fixes overall including the ones reported @XDA thread (most of all I think).
    • Removed from app drawer SpareParts
    • Removed from app drawer DPI changer
    • Integrated SpareParts and DPI changer into main Settings menu
    • Removed form spareparts battery history entry which is knows to cause FC in samsung devices.
    *Only English US and UK
    **Dropped due to a whole missing code in our tabs. Tracked down the code down to froyo build for the Korean version of our tab, located in services.jar/powerservices.smali. The whole code is missing, so porting it would mean porting the code from froyo to GB, its a very long smali, not worth investing time on it.

HyperDroid Androidmeda v1.0.0 "Ad Hominem"

14/01/2012

• Base is FULL WIPE
    • Android 2.3.6 Base XWJQ8
    • Android 4.0 Fuju Tweaks
    • af974 v4.0 kernel with Overcome Recovery. Check HERE for kernel features.
    • Added automatic SimUnlock (network unlock) upon boot :) (Thanks to rotohammer for providing the abd commands, Hyperdroid Original)
    • mdpi screen density default
    • dpi app included thanks to innodroid
    • Added data toggle to quicksettings (doc)
    • Modified Launcher-pro included (modified by doc)
    • Dialer supports multidpi
    • Modded camera to work on multidpi, even mdpi
    • Browser mod to properly display on mdpi and with UA selectable (thanks to Team Overcome)
    • Added wpa_supplicant from Android 2.3.7
    • Blocked most of ads via host
    • Tweaks for gps.conf for faster gps lock.
    • CM7 apn for Network provider services.
    • Removed power on through volume keys (only power key powers on the device) (doc)
    • Removed Shutdown animation (doc)
    • Disabled scrolling cache to decrease lag when scrolling thanks to AndroidON
    • Made a global Hyperdroid/Lucid/Dark Meizu theme with some help thanks to natious
    • Extended progress bars for smoother animation
    • CRT effect Enabled
    • Custom fading animations (doc)
    • Hyperdroid boot animation
    • Smooth spinners
    • Browser themed thanks to heavylildude
    • Increased brightness values (They seemed too low for me)
    • Latest Market 3.4.4
    • SpareParts
    • CWM Manager
    • Removed Overall Bloatware
    • Replaced TWCalculator with cm7 calculator
    • Added Spareparts
    • Removed charging sound
    • Added Advanced power menu (Team Overcome) added confirmation dialog (doc)
    • Added DSPManager from CyanogenMod Team
    • Hacked sqlite libs and bin for faster RW speeds
    • Enabled Hidden Dock Settings (doc)
    • Softkey Backlights autodim along with LCD brightness (doc)
    • Samsung Keyboard themed as gray/black (doc)
    • Enabled TouchKeylights timeout settings under Settings>Display*
    • SIP over Wifi
    • Included ext4 lagfix (Team Overcome)
    • Included FixCache script (Team OverCome)
    • Included automatic zipaligning script (Hyperdroid Original)
    • Included kernel tweaks by FranciscoFranco
    • Defaults at first boot (all toggeable through settings):
    • -Default Language is English-UK
    • -Enabled Install Market Apps by default
    • -Disabled available notifications by default
    • -Screen off timeout set to 120 sec
    • -Samsung Keyboard is default input method

* Led keylights timeout is not working, led always turn off after 6 seconds (First option). I left that there as a place holder, as I need help there on correctly debugging and enabling the options to perform the command after selection.
    Warning
    This ROM is provided "as is" and we will not accept any responsibility of damage done to your device. If you are afraid of that happening or feel unsure about the procedure to flash custom roms in you device, please stay on stock samsung firmware and dont get into trouble.
    This ROM is what WE use in our devices, and we have no intention of modifying it to accomodate persoanl preferences that is not ours.
    Feel free to use the mods/hacks contained in this ROM, however we do ask to be credited for them. If you use them and we are not being credited, you will be in violation of XDA General Forum Rules.
    List of removed apps.....

1. ChocoEUKor.apk
    2. ClockAndWeatherWidget.apk
    3. ClockDateWeatherWidget.apk
    4. DailyBriefing.apk
    5. DigitalFrame.apk
    6. Dlna.apk
    7. DualClock.apk
    8. Ebook.apk
    9. GenieWidget.apk
    10. HelvNeueLT.apk
    11. install_flash_player.apk
    12. LiveWallpapers.apk
    13. LiveWallpapersPicker.apk
    14. MagicSmokeWallpapers.apk
    15. Memo.apk
    16. mini_sketchmemo.apk
    17. MobilePrint.apk
    18. PhoneSetupWizard.apk
    19. Protips.apk
    20. ReadersHub.apk
    21. RoseEUKor.apk
    22. SamsungApps.apk
    23. SamsungAppsUNA3.apk
    24. SamsungWidget_CalendarClock.apk
    25. SamsungWidget_FeedAndUpdate.apk
    26. SamsungWidget_ProgramMonitor.apk
    27. SamsungWidget_StockClock.apk
    28. SamsungWidget_WeatherClock.apk
    29. SnsAccount.apk
    30. SnsProvider.apk
    31. Swype.apk
    32. Talkback
    33. TouchWizCalculator.apk
    34. TwWallpaperChooser.apk
    35. UnifiedInbox.apk
    36. VisualizationWallpapers.apk
    37. WorldClock.apk
    Download flashable zip file

Link removed, we cannot include premium apps like swype and polarisoffice outside the rom, if you want them just download any custom rom and grab them from there.(lol), sorry about the inconvenience.