[leak][firmware]N7000ZSLM5

Search This thread

Kamy

Aug 29, 2012
Beijing
Hi guys when I am trying to paste it in the system /etc/permission folder I get the error in the screen shots. Even if I try to change the permission in the sd card and later paste it in the system folder it gives the other error of pic ending 303.jpg pls help guys.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

first copy then change the permission!

altae

Mar 22, 2008
St. Gallen
Hi guys I confirm that I have air view working only for videos & not pictures. also find a basic review of the initial startup on the rom. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2kXk8OvHUM&feature=youtu.be

Sent from my revived Galaxy Note

So airview definitely is limited to videos right now? Are we doing something wrong or is this restriction there for everyone? I just downloaded the xml file, copied it to system/etc/permissions and changed the permissions to rw r r.

rahulrai

Nov 21, 2012
Kolkata
OnePlus 8 Pro
Sent from my revived Galaxy Note

So airview definitely is limited to videos right now? Are we doing something wrong or is this restriction there for everyone? I just downloaded the xml file, copied it to system/etc/permissions and changed the permissions to rw r r.

I just checked the original forum, there also many members have brought this to the notice of the developer. still ok, for me the rom is running pretty after installing 67 more apps other than the stock apps. what about u guys.

gurnishdhillon

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto
Two things that i have noticed.
1.homescreen wallpaper dies not scorl
2. Lockscreen wallpaper can only be selected from tue defauly rom wallpapers
Can anyone confirm?

Nos0x

Apr 25, 2006
Staffs
Has anyone figured out how to change the quick settings in the notification pull down? This was a useful feature of LSC but seems to be missing from this leak.

alvinhaw

Oct 19, 2012
Has anyone figured out how to change the quick settings in the notification pull down? This was a useful feature of LSC but seems to be missing from this leak.
something to do with SecSettings.apk, maybe including android.policy.jar
u can try the SecSettings.apk n see what changes but copy or rename the original SecSettings.apk b4 swap !
for noobs better don't touch android.policy.jar maybe will get a bootloop cuz never do it quite sometimes
SecSettings.apk will let u know the outcome !
do it at ur own risk !

Last edited:

jjamain

May 31, 2006

Tos69400

May 14, 2009
Lyon
Hi guys when I am trying to paste it in the system /etc/permission folder I get the error in the screen shots. Even if I try to change the permission in the sd card and later paste it in the system folder it gives the other error of pic ending 303.jpg pls help guys.

Just change the permission of the explorer and try again.
You have to mount / as read and write (RW) RO = Read Only

Top Liked Posts