[Resolved] (guide xperia m) rooting , reboot fix, and swapping internal memory

Search This thread

jinishpv

Mar 25, 2013
Alleppey
first of all all the tools and steps in this post is not mine . i had tried to bring all these things in to one thread

note:first thing first ,follow the steps from A,B,.....D
A-rooting

1-download framroot
2-install framroot
3-open framroot
4-u have to select install supersu
5-then select gandalf exploit wait for few seconds a pop up message comes sucess ..........
6-do nothing the phone will reboot itself when the phone turns on u will see super su is installed and u have ur xperia m rooted

note: some time ur phone will b rooted with the first attempt but i had tried these steps 3 times to get rooted my xperia m for the first time first time . but some time u will get rooted ur phone with single attempt so dont worry

B-busybox

1-download busybox
2-install busybox and open it wait for some time and grand super su request
3-wait for some time busybox loads tweaks after loading completes there is a install button on bottom left corner click install then choose normal
4-busy box installs tweaks after compleation of installation sucess popup message comes
5-installation of busy box is sucessfull

note:some time the phone will reboot in between the busybox installation dont worry follow from the 3rd steps. this is because of the system folder read write error

C-reboot fix (sucessfull system read/write)

1-download reboot fix.rar
2-unrar it on ur pc
3-turn on usb debugging on ur phone and connect to ur pc(sony pc companion should b installed in ur pc)
4-run supersu.bat
5-follow the instructions on the pc screen

note:without sucessful busybox installation the reboot fix will not work try these reboot fix steps several times if u r not sucessful

D-swapping internal memory

1-download extsd2internalsd_xz.txt and scriptmanager
2-install scriptmanager
3-copy the .txt file to /data folder
4-open scriptmanager and select browse as root and grand supersu permissions
5-navigate to /data folder on scriptmanager and long press the extsd2internal_xz.txt and select open As... then select Script/Executable
6-then select su and boot and select save
7-suddenly the .txt file will turn to yellow colour turn off ur phone annd turn on u will see a swapped internal to external sd

note:if the reboot fix is not sucessful ur phone will constantly reboot after the 7th step then u have to uninstall the script manager to solve this

this is how i done all these thanks for all the all orginal developers who found these tweaks

Attachments

• extsd2internalsd_xz.txt
    111 bytes · Views: 25,083
  • Framaroot-1.6.0.apk
    2 MB · Views: 16,128
  • stericson.busybox-1.apk
    4.7 MB · Views: 22,941

rubul99

Mar 7, 2014
sony Xperia m dual get reboot after sd card partition

I root my sony Xperia m dual c2004 with vroot bt deo to low internal memory i want to use link2sd bt after partition my sd card its showing reboot constantly, i had doing primary fat32 as mainsd and ext2 as appsd. even i try reboot fix supersu nothing happens..... Help me and guide me plz

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2013
1. Download tool to your pc hereCydia Impactor(Read thewebsitefor detailed information about the exploit method.)Step (Half Root) :1. Extract the files.2. Open the impactor.exe.3. Connect your phone to your pc with usb debugging enabled.4. In the impactor app click start.5. After that downloadSuperSUfrom playstore.6. Open the SuperSU app and click continue->normal install.7. At this step your phone has been half rooted, to make it full rooted follow the step below.Step (Full Root) :1. Download and install the latest stableBusybox- thanks to @esrom022. Download Tool By Anto Kus to your pc and extract it. (Download hereRootfixer(2shared)orRootfixer(mediafire)) source :http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=24571743. Connect your phone to your pc with usb debugging enabled.4. Run supersu.bat from extracted tool by Anto Kus.5. Wait until the phone reboot and then wait until the supersu.bat finish.6. Enjoy your full rooted phone, you can installlink2sd, foldermount, etc.For Unroot :1. Open the SuperSU app.2. Go to setting and choose Full Unroot.

Sent from my C2004 using xda app-developers app

LEUNAM86

Mar 12, 2014
HELP

first of all all the tools and steps in this post is not mine . i had tried to bring all these things in to one thread

A-rooting

1-download framroot
2-install framroot
3-open framroot
5-then select gandalf exploit wait for few seconds a pop up message comes sucess ..........
6-do nothing the phone will reboot itself when the phone turns on u will see super su is installed and u have ur xperia m rooted

note: some time ur phone will b rooted with the first attempt but i had tried these steps 3 times to get rooted my xperia m for the first time first time . but some time u will get rooted ur phone with single attempt so dont worry

B-busybox

1-download busybox
3-wait for some time busybox loads tweaks after loading completes there is a install button on bottom left corner click install then choose normal
4-busy box installs tweaks after compleation of installation sucess popup message comes

note:some time the phone will reboot in between the busybox installation dont worry follow from the 3rd steps. this is because of the system folder read write error

2-unrar it on ur pc
3-turn on usb debugging on ur phone and connect to ur pc(sony pc companion should b installed in ur pc)
4-run supersu.bat

note:without sucessful busybox installation the reboot fix will not work try these reboot fix steps several times if u r not sucessful

2-install scriptmanager
5-navigate to /data folder on scriptmanager and long press the extsd2internal_xz.txt and select open As... then select Script/Executable
7-suddenly the .txt file will turn to yellow colour turn off ur phone annd turn on u will see a swapped internal to external sd

note:if the reboot fix is not sucessful ur phone will constantly reboot after the 7th step then u have to uninstall the script manager to solve this

this is how i done all these thanks for all the all orginal developers who found these tweaks

Do we have to follow all steps A,B,C & ??D

abuzer3

Feb 24, 2014
Do we have to follow all steps A,B,C & ??D

If non rooted ,yes. But if your phone rooted only D.
You have to acces super user for changing system.for superuser you need root. Abc for rooting d swap memory

There is a somethings wrong. in setting menu i clearly see i have 8gb internal but app dont install on 8gb. And go when i go installing apps menu i see 2gb internal(old internal storage)
this codes didnt swap memory only shape. Anybody have same problem

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

monkey119

Mar 28, 2014
seoul
supersu.bat dosnt identify my device

Waiting for device, connect usb cable now....

the pc companion identifies mt device but supersu.bat dosnt.
Please help guys...

Last edited:

abuzer3

Feb 24, 2014
Waiting for device, connect usb cable now....

the pc companion identifies mt device but supersu.bat dosnt.
Please help guys...

Are you sure doing this things..??
xperia /usb connectivity/Usb connetion mode must beMSC
Developer options ON and usb debuging mode ON
if not supersu.bat doesnt dedec. ı repating usb mode = MSC(Mass Storage Mode) must be
and ADB driver must be installing(only install adt-bundle-windows)

Follow this threat same with this methode,only more clear..ı use that threat two times and always work.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2457174

anyway swap memory work ı want to learn if we reboot our phone , does we must do everything begining(for swap mem)

Last edited:

n00BXperia

Aug 30, 2012
guys anyone faced this problem in 4.3 ; set rebooting (in 4.3 ) after mounting folders/partition using folder mount/Link2Sd..any solution..
(note : I want to know the way of using that apps...)

After Re-locking BL & Flashing Stock Kernel this problem come again but while its Unlocked BL+CWM it was working.

vimal0988

Oct 27, 2012
app after swap

Hi ,
I have some questions.

1) after swapping memory , what happens to my app's which was installed before in original internal memory?
2) Will re-boot bring my device to original state(state before swap)?
3) How to un-install swap ?

sayantan0

Sep 20, 2014
Framroot problem

Not able to do framroot. Says" Failed. Try another exploit if available(error #5).

Please help :(

A-rooting

1-download framroot
2-install framroot
3-open framroot

B-busybox

1-download busybox

2-unrar it on ur pc
4-run supersu.bat

2-install scriptmanager

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-09-21-01-47-10.png
    Screenshot_2014-09-21-01-47-10.png
    47.1 KB · Views: 268

my68tron

Mar 12, 2015
Every process is stopping in Xperia C1904

I did all the steps. When I rebooted after last step, then a message is coming that Setting is stopped and many more. I have Sony Xperia M C1904 and all the processes are stopping. Can you solve the problem? :confused:

rohitaich

Jul 12, 2015
need help for my rooted phone

i have already rooted my Sony Xperia M dual sim phone. But still i have no clue on how to transfer apps to my external memory card. Please i need a definitely working way on how to do so.
i once used apps2sd application but there is no option available in my movable application storage section to move the app to sd card.

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

Can you guys do the same fo Sonyr Xperia M dual (C2004). Please help. I cannot move apps to MicroSD Card.

In the script mangaer (D) section my txt yellow but there was no reboot of device. so what does that mean?
i have a dual sim xeperia m which i have already rooted but i am not being able to move my apps to sd card even after following the steps mentioned.
where is the data folder located?? is it inside the android folder of internal memory or the external memory or just a folder to be created and named data?????

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

Not able to do framroot. Says" Failed. Try another exploit if available(error #5).

Please help :(

my phone constantly re booted then i had to delete the script manager. but there was no internal memory swap

abhirocks1313

Oct 5, 2015
Rebooting of lenovo k900 android 4.2.1

sir,after swapping internal memory to external..phone is rebooting again and again..i tried all the things,,even factory data reset and clear cache memory..you have mentioned to uninstall script manager..how to do that,, plz solve it..thnx in advance..

Lilmak

Apr 5, 2016
I have error "# 5 " when i did the instal of superbe gandalf

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

I have error "# 5 " when i did the instal of supersu gandalf ans there is no rebooting
Please help if someone have thé answer.
Thank you.

HEZAiKU

Oct 11, 2012
I dont really understand. After done all that, all my apps is not responding with the Settings itself how i want to see the swapping works if this is not acceptible?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

A-rooting

1-download framroot
    2-install framroot
    3-open framroot

B-busybox

1-download busybox

2-unrar it on ur pc
    4-run supersu.bat

2-install scriptmanager

So, I did it all and my storage swapped too. But now, **** is that all the apps are still going the internal memory way. And yes, the memories are swapped according to the phone.

What do I do now?

Apps will be installed on phone memory but the app data will be on sdcard.

Sent from public phone using coins.

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Och, bad news. Thank you.
    Does anybody know, what works on M dual?

No solution yet. You should wait.:sly::sly:

Sent from public phone using coins.
    Follow the steps as a,b,c,d

Sent from my C5302 using xda premium

still not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Use root explorer,mount /data directory as r/w, then copy,after use script manager as per instructions.

Sent from my C1904 using xda app-developers app
    Yes

Temporary means if I update my mobile to a new software release then root will go right?

Thanks

Yes, Until then, You have a permanent root, enjoy.. :)