[6/March/'12][SD/MAG][JaguarMIUI-V21(MIUI 2.3.2)][ACA823][GB 2.3.7][ICS Theme]

Search This thread

vibbuz

Oct 23, 2008
What do you mean "excellent battery", m8? Because, from ALL the roms I tested so far (including Jaguar & MccM MixTheme V1.3), are terrible in battery. In WinMo ("Energy Sense 6.5") my phone is up for 2.5 days. With all these SD Android roms, couldn't stay "alive" more than 18 hrs WITHOUT much of "playing" with the rom/phone.

Is this V4 THAT good as you're saying?

very hardly you'll get more than 24h usage on android and hd2. you can download current widget from playstore and see if your mA is higher than 4-8 after being in deep sleep, as it should be.
about "speed", i always set sd speed increase (free in playstore) to 2048 to gain some little boost :)

very hardly you'll get more than 24h usage on android and hd2. you can download current widget from playstore and see if your mA is higher than 4-8 after being in deep sleep, as it should be.
about "speed", i always set sd speed increase (free in playstore) to 2048 to gain some little boost :)

I wasn't playing much with the SD rom...
But, anyways... You're saying I won't get more than a day with an Android rom? Even with a NAND rom?
If so, I won't bother myself with Android, I'll try to get money and buy an iPhone instead!!!!
iPhone is a great phone (as an Android) and the battery is SUPERB...

Btw, I tried with another SD card from a friend - bought just 2 months ago. Same thing.
Also, I turned back to the WinMo6.5 "Energy Sense" I was using and I made a test, working the phone with few calls, SMS, a bit backgammon/chess games... and the battery (my OLD HTC battery!) last... 2 days and 4 hrs!
So, it's all about SD Android roms, they don't last long, not a bit.
And what's the point having Android and NOT using high-tech graphics, many apps, home widgets and such... to let the battery last longer?

jjollyroger

Dec 5, 2009
Help ,market force close

All were runnig smoth but I had the bad idea to install a language pack.
Something went wrong and had to reinstall the ROM.
After new installation the market stopped working since first acces and gave this message
The application market (process com.android.vending) has stopped unexpectedly.
No way to solve the issue,nor erasing market's data and cahe, even after a clean installatin on a formatted sd card.
I'm gonna download again the ROM and give a last try .
Any suggestion on what's happening?

vibbuz

Oct 23, 2008
Btw, I tried with another SD card from a friend - bought just 2 months ago. Same thing.
Also, I turned back to the WinMo6.5 "Energy Sense" I was using and I made a test, working the phone with few calls, SMS, a bit backgammon/chess games... and the battery (my OLD HTC battery!) last... 2 days and 4 hrs!
So, it's all about SD Android roms, they don't last long, not a bit.
And what's the point having Android and NOT using high-tech graphics, many apps, home widgets and such... to let the battery last longer?

Have you tried windowsphone 7? It has longer battery time than android, according to my experience. I don't need a 2days battery time since i can charge phone every night. And i have more than 6 real-time update widgets on homescreen, tablet UI and can install any app. The only ones not working are tegra games, but in WP7 i was astonished by the games graphics! What you can do with an hd2 is incredible, if you need a 2+ days battery time you'll find better phone for sure, but you'll be missing all the things you could do with this terminal :)

All were runnig smoth but I had the bad idea to install a language pack.
Something went wrong and had to reinstall the ROM.
After new installation the market stopped working since first acces and gave this message
The application market (process com.android.vending) has stopped unexpectedly.
No way to solve the issue,nor erasing market's data and cahe, even after a clean installatin on a formatted sd card.
I'm gonna download again the ROM and give a last try .
Any suggestion on what's happening?

Have you tried formatting with Panasonic SD formatter? Or running a fix permission from rom manager app after the first boots?

Sent from my Nexus One using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

RAMBO29

I think he is saying that the applications crash because they cannot get root access. There should be a tool like root access or super user which control which apps have which level. Open the app and enable the option for apps to ask for the permission.

I do hope you use a new downloaded version, right?

could you explain step by step please?

jjollyroger

Dec 5, 2009
Tried all possible ways, no solution for my trouble.
Really disappointed cause my first installation worked flawlessly..
Installed v20 and had same issue as soon as put my account data in the market.. new installation and the creation of a new account did not help.
It's like if something has gone "out of date" in the ROM on fresh installation.
could anybody try to install, use the market, and report?

Last edited:

pioterek2666

Jul 14, 2008
Thx for creating this good rom. The only issue I've notice is that phone sometimes need more time to unlock the screen from sleep. Anyway after I did the hwa trick it is running very well.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium

mastamov

Jan 15, 2009
hwa trick

Thx for creating this good rom. The only issue I've notice is that phone sometimes need more time to unlock the screen from sleep. Anyway after I did the hwa trick it is running very well.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium

Hi,
I had the problem with the unlock as well.
What do you mean by "hwa trick"?

Thanks

atlantisu21

Sep 6, 2011
Belgrade
Hi,

I using first time flash from MAGLDR, usualy I use NAND ROM, so anybody can help?

I extract all 7z archive files to folder JaguarMIUII.
Setted in MAGLDR services sd boot directory and select AD SD Boot.
After that I only see Jaguaralni Andorid ROM image and notging happen...

Maybe I do something wrong?:confused::confused:
Before flash, I had another MIUI rom, so I go to AD hard reset and run this...

Anybody please help!!!!

---------- Post added 17th November 2012 at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was 16th November 2012 at 11:58 PM ----------

Hm, I have another problem

I canot delete last MIUI ROM!

I try anything, delete from CWM wipe data, wipe cache... And nothing.
How to delete this rom?

stan210

Jul 26, 2011
Hi,
I'm using this rom for a while and I am quite satisfied! But I have a problem with bluetooth. When bluetooth is on, I have a battery drain in standby of about 55 mah. With BT off it only shows around 7mah in standby. Does anyone knows a fix (kernel etc)?

DorkyDev

Aug 22, 2008
Atlanta
Google Pixel 6a
Well, I am quite sure I have an older build of this ROM somewhere, maybe V17 or so, if you want I can send it to you somehow (without re-hosting).
I'm trying this right now MIUI JellyBean 2.8.24 so far haven't seen any bugs, it is a bit sluggish, maybe it'll speed up after a day of settling in, but I'll gladly try that if you could upload it.

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Well, I am quite sure I have an older build of this ROM somewhere, maybe V17 or so, if you want I can send it to you somehow (without re-hosting).
Just a quick question since you seem to be helping me the most is it possible to increase "size of data.img, 1024 means 1024MB" this to as much as you want within reasonable limits of your card and partition size or is 1024 the highest we can go? I'd like to increase it to either 2048 or 3072 if so.
_

Scratch that, this worked: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=24930501 now I've got 2048mb's(2Gb's)!!
_

Only problem is I can't link a google account play store and gmail closes right back out the moment I click on them, anyway to fix this and some dock icons are missing.
_
_
_

Okay I bumped it up to 1Gb using Toporesizer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Antitoon

May 3, 2008
Zurich (Switzerland)
As far as I understood, you can have a data.img of any size, as long as you have enough space on your SD card. Some ROMs include several versions and let you use the one you prefer. By googling I ended up on this page. It has a tool for resizing a data.img file and instructions for creating your own. I have no idea whether it is really the same format, but I would expect it to be, it should just be an ext2 filesystem. If it doesn't work, you will probably find another way by browsing the HD2 stuff here.

They actually say on that page that Android will not recognize it if you make it larger than 2 GB. I don't know whether this is still true, but I think that there will be no problems in bumping it at least to 2 GB.

As for the ROM, i have version V16. I cannot upload it, as the author forbids remirroring, but you have a PM with it. ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ROM SOURCE : http://www.miui-dev.com/ + http://www.miuiandroid.com/

YOUTUBE......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1_U3GJ1M8s&feature=youtube_gdata

attachment.php

-FIXED BROWSER + GMAIL FOR RTL USERS......

-READ TIPS, TRICKS, and SOLUTIONS at the end of the 1st POST

-DOWNLOAD MIRRORS ARE NOT ALLOWED

ARABIC USERS, CHECK MY WEBSITE HERE FOR MORE;

WWW.JAGUARALANI-PDA.FORUMMS.NET
    What's Working
    Everything ( BT - WF - Camera - Data ..etc )

What's Not Working
    Tell me.......

ROM Specifications
    Completely Deodexed ( Faster - Smaller Size )
    Fixed BT
    Fixed WiFi
    Fixed Data
    Fixed Data arrows
    ENGLISH + RTL SUPPORT ( You May Add Your Own Language Package - Google for it

How to Install
    Download the ROM
    Unzip using 7zip
    Copy ANDROID + MIUI folders to the root of your SD card

If you are on Windows Mobile (haret) - use the rootfs+startup.txt from "_JaguarMIUI-VXX -HARET-" (UNZIP FIRST) then Click CLRCAD + HaReT

If you are on MAGLDR, Copy both files from "_JaguarMIUI-VXX MAGLDR" to you ROM FOLDER (UNZIP FIRST) then start the ROM....

First boot takes 5-10min ( Building 1 GB data.img )
    Restart ( Please do It )

Change Log V21 [6/March/2012]

Updated build to MIUI ROM 2.3.2 ( 2nd of March, 2012 )
    Further Performance Tweaks
    Add[System]
    Fix in some cases, the list of applications cannot be loaded
    Phone]
    Added a prompt when users choose to use only 3G operators which is not supported
    [Messaging]
    Repair timing sent icon will appear in the SIM card messages in some cases
    [Lockscreen, status bar and notifications]
    Fix in some cases, clicking the status bar data toggle, the response is slow or often unresponsive
    Repair notification bar simple mode, adjust the toggle style and then the dropdown status bar becomes blank
    [File Manager]
    Optimize File Manager to remember last location in the file browser when exiting and reloading the application
    [Themes]
    Fix FC when choosing “Import themes from SD card” in Theme Manager
    ed ICS great Theme

Download Link for JaguarMIUI-V-21 ( 6-March-2012 )
    DOWNLOAD MIRRORS ARE NOT ALLOWED
    (MAGLDR files Inside)

http://hotfile.com/dl/148970636/e6740eb/JaguarMIUI-V21.7z.html

IF YOU NEED A HIGHER SOUND VOLUME, DOWNLOAD THIS FILE, USE ROOT EXPLORER/ES FILE EXPLORER, AND COPY IT TO
    SYSTEM/ETC/FIRMWARE
    ACCEPT REPLACEMENT (OVERWRITE)
    http://hotfile.com/dl/149006455/32ec475/default.rar.html

If you like my work, you may want to buy me a cup of coffee, donations are not mandatory, but they really do motivate me to work harder....

Special Thanks To:
    MIUI-Team - AmeriCanAndroid - MIUI-dev - Cotulla -3dak - Beta Testers - XDA site.
    Special Thanks To Donators:
    Randal Webb - Thomas Weidner - abdulrahman al jaser - PAOLO ANTONUCCI - yugoport - Klaus Pauly - Dale Thompson - John Geddes - Jon Fawbert
    Tips-Tricks-Updates-Solutions
    -To fix Dialer Graphics, reapply sense theme through Theme Manager, or download the theme again from HERE, put it in SD-MIUI-THEME, and apply it.

-A Nice SENSE LIKE BATTERY ICON with %, Download from HERE, drop it in SD-MIUI-THEME, import then apply it through THEME MAMANGER-EDIT THEME-NOTIFICATION BAR-IMPORT.

-A Nice SENSE LIKE THEME with GLASS ICONS, Download from HERE, unzip, drop the file in SD/MIUI/theme (this is a folder, create it if you do not have it), choose it through THEME MANAGER.

- If You Get Robotic Voice,
    Setting/Sound/ Disable Dialer Tones + Vibrations + Haptic FeedBack

- If You Miss Some of Your Applications in MARKET and Do Not see Them.
    Install ' MARKET ACCESS' from market and set it to T-MOBILE

-If you get MARKET DOWNLOAD ISSUES;
    Try Clearing the CACHE/DATA of ' MARKET - Google Applications - Google Frameworks '
    Try using another SD CARD
    Try Formatting you SD Card ( FULL FORMAT ) - Using SD FORMATTER from here http://www.sdcard.org/consumers/formatter_3/
    Try Switching the Language to Chinese , restart, then download, if succeeded, switch back to English.
    Try choosing your download method from DOWNLOAD, MENU ( Windows Button ) and choose WiFi or Network

New Possible Solutions to Market issue (for some )--HERE AND HERE

Abnormal Reebots Issues
    MIUI 1.6.10 Reboot issues Phone and Messaging apps [FIX]
    A lot of people have been posting in the forums regarding reboot issues with the latest MIUI ROM. Basically if you did not already know, MIUI China introduced a new permissions management system into the ROM a few weeks ago, starting with the Phone and SMS permissions functions, this was then extended to the Superuser.apk as a method of License / Trust management for applications which access the SMS and PHONE functions.
    As a result of this new security feature people have been having issues with third party applications such as WhatsApp, YahooIM and other third party applications. The issue being reboots on devices when receiving text messages or phone calls.
    Screenshots of the steps to take upon opening Superuser:

To resolve this issue you must first open the Superuser application and make sure that Manage permissions is enabled. Then in the list of Applications look for the third party applications which you have installed, all apps which access SMS and PHONE functions will be listed in the Superuser application, App list.
    For each application in the list you need to ensure that the setting is ‘Allow’ instead of Always ask or Denied (Obviously the latter is inadvisable).
    By allowing the applications ‘Allow’ this solves any reboot issues caused when receiving messages or calls.
    Post in our bug forum if the problem persists, also try wiping Dalvik-Cache and standard Cache to remove any other possible causes for reboots or FC (Force closes).

MIUI has got its own DOWNLOAD application, start it, click on MENU ( Windows Button ) then choose DOWNLOAD VIA WIFI or NETWORK according to your Internet Connection.......

Market download issues are caused by an incompatibility issues of MIUI ROMs with some SD CARDS.................
    Kernels to play with :D

I have attached some kernels to play with and test for those having issues like BT, Wifi, High Consumption...etc

Download, unzip to your rom folder, restart twice..

ACA r518
    ACA r610
    ACA r625
    ACA r630
    ACA r823
    Tytung r10
    OLDER ROM VERSIONS
    UPDATED......................
    UPDATED..................
    Updated..............:D
    Can I use this with Maglder?

Thank you!

Unfortunately i don't use MAGLDR only Haret, but I have made this rootfs, It should work, please download, unzip, put the rootfs + startup.txt inside ROM folder, and boot using MAGLDR.....waiting for your feedback since I can't test it............

http://www.mediafire.com/?ddft3vx6bd8rb3z