Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 496

Donate to Me
More
Sorry for my delay,

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasanpride

Hi,
First of all we thank you for creating this ROM.

However your statement on the first post I'd say a little bit incorrect and might confuse some members.

"NativeSD (SD-EXT)
" For high speed read/write SD Card only (Class 6 or 10). Otherwise you may get poor performance.:"

All I can say is a good Class 4 can outperform Class 6 or Class 10 anytime. I have an Adata 16GB Class 10 and I’d say too slow as compared to my Sandisk 16GB Class 4. Class 10 is good for sequential access files like for saving videos in cameras but for phone like our HD2 where lots of small read/write random access files, Class 4 will do the task efficiently and sometimes better than Class10.

There is a good article created by ny_limited worth reading

”[GUIDE] [INFO] All about SD CARDS - which one, why and how “ http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=33091722

10x good to know. If it's more correct that way I will fix that. That ROM is NexusHD2 based and i took that info from it's thread, thinking that is correct and full enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvlesz

You might as well have to correct tytung in his ICS & JB ROMs threads. What's written on this thread is nothing but mere copying.

Like I sad, I copied that info from NexusHD2 thread because i liked it's structure and look. I dont think this is wrong thing, just want to share my work with you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhruna

Does it supports softkeys ?

Thanks

Yes the ROM support softkeys, you can enable them by aroma installer during install process. I just dont like them and thats why they aren't included in the screenshots.

PS: Thanks all of you guys for the interest of my work. Appreciate that.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MiroBiala For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MiroBiala Ad-Free

31st January 2013, 07:48 AM |#12  
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Good rom! I can't multitask at all, but it's just a single core device I like the interface And it's pretty smooth except the dragbar. I'll give bigger review later, I will test
31st January 2013, 09:02 AM |#13  
Flag Shumen
Thanks Meter: 83

More
Мерси братле хубаво е да се види някой наш

Thanks Bro nice to see u
The Following User Says Thank You to nqkoidrug For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nqkoidrug Ad-Free
31st January 2013, 10:48 AM |#14  
Flag Valle Castellana, L'Aquila, Groningen, Madrid, Bruxelles, Abu Dhabi
Thanks Meter: 1,556

Donate to Me
More
s-voice as flashable add-on?
31st January 2013, 12:28 PM |#15  
Flag Carolina
Thanks Meter: 281

More
Re: [Jan. 30, 2013][ROM][720p] TouchWizMOD v1.0 [DataOnExt][NativeSD]
Haven't found any trouble at all since installed yesterday. Thanks for this nice ROM.

Sent from my TouchWizMOD using Tapatalk 2
31st January 2013, 03:10 PM |#16  
Flag Pleiku
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thanks for your great rom! I've installed this Rom for hours (native SD). Everything works well except Samsung weather widget. It says "ploblem loading widget", would you guys please tell me how to fix it?
31st January 2013, 03:16 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sofia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kubekpop

Good rom! I can't multitask at all, but it's just a single core device I like the interface And it's pretty smooth except the dragbar. I'll give bigger review later, I will test

Thanks m8, if you find any trouble let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nqkoidrug

Мерси братле хубаво е да се види някой наш

Thanks Bro nice to see u

Здрасти
Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirlano

s-voice as flashable add-on?

View 4th post of this thread and you will find what you looking for! LINK

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCORivers

Haven't found any trouble at all since installed yesterday. Thanks for this nice ROM.

Sent from my TouchWizMOD using Tapatalk 2

Glad to hear that! Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by huy chuong

Thanks for your great rom! I've installed this Rom for hours (native SD). Everything works well except Samsung weather widget. It says "ploblem loading widget", would you guys please tell me how to fix it?

Clock Weather Widget isn't working for now. I wrote that in Changelog. If you want you can use different digital clock widget + AccuWeather widget like the second screenshot.

PS : Thanks guys for all good words and news! I've added PATCHES AND ADDONS in 4th post of this thread. If you are interested, you may look there.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MiroBiala For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MiroBiala Ad-Free
31st January 2013, 03:47 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
is this new one

old one also 1.0 version ?
31st January 2013, 03:58 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Is there any way to customize the height of the navigation bar?
Is very high and hidden elements.

For everything else a very good room.
31st January 2013, 03:58 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sofia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abumaha

is this new one

old one also 1.0 version ?

If you asking about TouchWizMOD_v.1.0_SVoiceAddon.zip. This is only addon. You can flash it via recovery over already installed ROM v.1.0. This patch adds Samsung SVoice app. If you don't need this app, it's not necessary to flash it.
PS : YOU DON'T NEED TO WIPE ANYTHING BEFORE FLASHING THIS PATCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocobo69

Is there any way to customize the height of the navigation bar?
Is very high and hidden elements.

For everything else a very good room.

I'll look for it.
The Following User Says Thank You to MiroBiala For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MiroBiala Ad-Free
31st January 2013, 04:05 PM |#21  
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 45

More
I have encountered two annoying things. First one is really laggy video recording, but almost every JB rom records such a slow videos. Second one is that phone shuts screen after lock after 5-10seconds. Earlier blsck screen is highlighted :/ But nothing to be really frightened about.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)