9,869 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,510

By dladz, Senior Member on 10th June 2012, 05:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th June 2012, 06:58 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 827

More
I'm going to post a pic from my laptop

After you choose attach a window will open up. Then you choose the file with the choose file selection. Then it will open a window to your pc pictures. Choose a pic. Then in the same widow choose upload. Then close the window. Then you will be back at your post here's what I think your missing. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and hit the submit on the second window not the submit on the first one. If that makes sense lol. If you chose submit on the first window I don't think it will post the pic however if you choose submit on the second window it will upload the pic.
Attached Images

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to laie1472 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift laie1472 Ad-Free
10th June 2012, 06:58 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 2,510

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by laie1472

I'll log in via pc one sec.

#Root-Hack_Mod*Always\

Lol cheers m8.
10th June 2012, 07:17 PM |#13  

More
Did you see the second window?

#Root-Hack_Mod*Always\
13th June 2012, 07:25 AM |#14  

More
Huh? This is one of the reasons why most of the knowledgeable members are helping less and less. When you receive advice/help the least you can do is post if it worked or not.

#Root-Hack_Mod*Always\
13th June 2012, 08:41 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 544

More
Quote:

Huh? This is one of the reasons why most of the knowledgeable members are helping less and less. When you receive advice/help the least you can do is post if it worked or not.

#Root-Hack_Mod*Always\

he wants his "UPLOADED/ATTACHED" pics to be shown like , for example , this ---> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...5&postcount=28 or as you have done here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...47&postcount=6

and not like a thumbnail like ----> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...3&postcount=11 or as he had done already before you have helped him like ---> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...04&postcount=7
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mnomaanw For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mnomaanw Ad-Free
13th June 2012, 12:19 PM |#16  
Middle Earth
Thanks Meter: 349

More
Quote:

#Root-Hack_Mod*Always\

lol. yeah I saw this thread the other day. I saw the one you posted from the computer and it was thumbnail and then seemed like the whole ball was dropped.

I looked and said what the hell?

sort of knew this thread would not end well.
13th June 2012, 08:50 PM |#17  

More
@mnomaanw & zcink- The pic I uploaded was a thumbnail that's the reason for the distortion it wasn't a pic. However the method was the same he would just have to choose a pic instead of a thumbnail. Nevertheless its still just common courtesy to post if the method was successful in case other/future members may have the same issue. Never understood how some members don't do that. Oh well to each is his own. Hopefully it worked out for him.

#Root-Hack_Mod*Always\
20th June 2012, 03:28 PM |#18  
Nashville
Thanks Meter: 124

More
Quote:

I'm going to post a pic from my laptop

After you choose attach a window will open up. Then you choose the file with the choose file selection. Then it will open a window to your pc pictures. Choose a pic. Then in the same widow choose upload. Then close the window. Then you will be back at your post here's what I think your missing. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and hit the submit on the second window not the submit on the first one. If that makes sense lol. If you chose submit on the first window I don't think it will post the pic however if you choose submit on the second window it will upload the pic.

I'll go ahead and reply as I was looking for how to post an attachment thumbnail instead of one picture taking up so much room. I followed your directions and it appeared to work. Thanks! I never noticed those extra options at the bottom. Again, thanks.

And yes, I'm doing some battery testing on my SG2 with a custom ROM and getting very bad battery life :(
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-06-20-05-46-45.jpg
Views:	365
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	1142833  
27th March 2013, 05:10 PM |#19  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorstew

I'll go ahead and reply as I was looking for how to post an attachment thumbnail instead of one picture taking up so much room. I followed your directions and it appeared to work. Thanks! I never noticed those extra gorgeous options at the bottom. Again, thanks.

And yes, I'm doing some battery testing on my SG2 with a custom ROM and getting very bad battery life

Click image for larger version

Name:	Legend.jpg
Views:	466
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	1838064

Dont mind me, im just testing trying to put a pic into the body
Aaand its small :/
How to make it big?
The Following User Says Thank You to Naweed Reza For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Naweed Reza Ad-Free
22nd July 2013, 09:28 PM |#20  
Flag Banda Aceh
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:

Lmao ok yea I thought you meant the app. From the pc when you choose reply or post a comment look for "attachments" its like right next to the little Smiley face. Click on that and it will give you a windows with the options to "choose file" . Then just navigate to were you have the picture you want to upload.

#Root-Hack_Mod*Always\

Thanks, it work
1st July 2014, 12:07 PM |#21  
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 186

More
+1
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)