FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD][2.3.7]New Camera Drivers

189 posts
Thanks Meter: 123
 
By danieliop, Senior Member on 8th September 2012, 05:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
New drivers for Camera, for every 2.3.7 based Roms!

There are two versions:

#1



#2




What's the difference?

#1 has a better sharpness and a bit less blur, but #2 have a better color fidelity (to real colors)


How to Install:

Just flash via Recovery =P


Links:

Download Fix #1

Download Fix #2
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to danieliop For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift danieliop Ad-Free
9th September 2012, 08:05 AM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Talking oh!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by danieliop

New drivers for Camera, for every 2.3.7 based Roms!

There are two versions:

#1



#2




What's the difference?

#1 has a better sharpness and a bit less blur, but #2 have a better color fidelity (to real colors)


How to Install:

Just flash via Recovery =P


Links:

Download Fix #1

Download Fix #2

it;s very good for my lg p350!!!!!!笑道:笑道:笑道:
9th September 2012, 12:05 PM |#3  
nikolaiffb's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Prokuplje
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
My test
First photo is with CM 7.2 RC3 Stable:


Second is with CameraFix1 :


And the third is with CameraFix2 :


My choise is CameraFix2.
9th September 2012, 03:45 PM |#4  
danieliop's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 123
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikolaiffb

First photo is with CM 7.2 RC3 Stable:



Second is with CameraFix1 :


And the third is with CameraFix2 :


My choise is CameraFix2. :good:

Thanks for using it =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by china man

it;s very good for my lg p350!!!!!!笑道:笑道:笑道:

I'm glad you liked it :)
11th September 2012, 03:59 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
work fine but please fix camera 3, 3.5 , 4 zoom in photomode and all zoom in video mode.

thnx for your work
12th September 2012, 02:20 PM |#6  
MaximCSKA's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Thumbs up very nice
good job
12th September 2012, 03:21 PM |#7  
nikolaiffb's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Prokuplje
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by antony_salas

work fine but please fix camera 3, 3.5 , 4 zoom in photomode and all zoom in video mode.

thnx for your work

Camera zoom is ROM bug.
13th September 2012, 01:05 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikolaiffb

Camera zoom is ROM bug.


i use another cam drivers and it works but is darkness

itsnt rom bug.
12th October 2012, 03:32 AM |#9  
rho57's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ILO
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
Fix 1:



Fix 2:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rho57 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rho57 Ad-Free
22nd October 2012, 10:43 AM |#10  
signalfire's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
i try flash this mod on offical nightly cm7 and video zoom not work,plz fix it bro
26th October 2012, 07:43 AM |#11  
n1ck018's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pasig
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
do you think/? it is better than deniso CameFix??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes