October 17th 2012 CM 9 w/Securecrt ics kernel.

Search This thread

Herk718

Sep 7, 2010
New Jack City
Help

Can someone please please explain to y i keep getting installation aborted when trying to flash the Mag version of this build :( im useing the toolkit and recovery partition is 150/5. help me please so I can enjoy this wonderful build...... I been on it all night long.......

renna1992

Aug 17, 2010
i'm sorry but in what country on earth is already the 24th? now it gets ridiculous i think.

Herk718

Sep 7, 2010
New Jack City
Once Again Help!! Please!!!

So, Has anyone come up with a legit answer as to why I'm getting "Installation Aborted" Error, when I try to flash the Mag.. Version, Please help b4 I'm left with no choice but to go back to different build.... Only because my phone hasn't worked all day trying to get this rite :(

czarsuperstar@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
superstarmobility.weebly.com
Thank-You!! :D And Once Again, Ur Work Is Greatly Appreciated ;)
Clk roms have flashing boot Magldr doesnt Accept that thus aborted installation. Clk accepts it but you need to flash a Clk boot.img afterwards or get stuck on a screen with text having to pull the battery to power on the phone again. Once again im sorry about that the torrent is up for Mag but the actual link on multiupload is still uploading.

Herk718

Sep 7, 2010
New Jack City
Clk roms have flashing boot Magldr doesnt Accept that thus aborted installation. Clk accepts it but you need to flash a Clk boot.img afterwards or get stuck on a screen with text having to pull the battery to power on the phone again. Once again im sorry about that the torrent is up for Mag but the actual link on multiupload is still uploading.

So What Should I Go with Mag<OR>Clk?? And I Never Used Clk B4 So What Steps Would I Have To Take To Actually Get To Recovery Mode On That? I Order To Flash..... Thanks In Advanced.

czarsuperstar@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
So What Should I Go with Mag<OR>Clk?? And I Never Used Clk B4 So What Steps Would I Have To Take To Actually Get To Recovery Mode On That? I Order To Flash..... Thanks In Advanced.
if you use the toolkit than task 29 follow the directions then hold the volume down to go into tricolor again flash 150 mb 5mb cache then hold down the back key for recovery to be flashed than hold down the home key to go into recovery. than flash a clk rom.

czarsuperstar@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
But now after I flash the zip, On the first boot, it saying " NAND KERNEL OPEN FAILED" :( I'm running out of patience for this wonderful rom :) maybe i will come back my friend when its alittle further ahead in development, thanx again czar, this rom is 'the best I never had' :(
try to download a kernel package from say the cm 7 nightlies or tytungs kernel for magldr and see if that works for now.

czarsuperstar@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
" NAND KERNEL OPEN FAILED" try a different partition for CWM 250M maybe?
im uploading the fixed one on mediafire cause it uploads quicker than multiupload the partition is correct. i forgot the initd.gz in the boot folder. I know real stupid but i originally did this build for clk seeing there is really little out there so iwas building it blind but i installed mag again and all is well it will be like 10 minutes. Thank you for your Patience.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is my first released CM9 build I'm posting. Everything works.
    This is for clk. Magldr coming soon.
    Enjoy.
    Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?bb551x97bd48llk
    updated:D

Flash Gapps after for market.
    Thank you for all the suggestions. for those about to flash this rom Dont! Wait! Im uploading a new version slimmed down. most apps are taken out that can be downloaded from the market. it is coming.....7.1. Thank you.
    How is the build? I know there is no led when plugged in but thats probably due to the origins of the rom to work on winmo6. i will rework it to lessen the partition size to what a normal CM7 build should be(150/5mb), so please bare with me. Thanks.
    Any other issues please report back so i can strive to solve the issues. I had a Motorola Cliq before(still do) and things are way different for this device than that, but i will do my best to bring you a quality build for cLK and also Magldr in the future. Thank you to All.
    I am uploading 7.2 it is stable. I listen to everyones problems, ideas and the results a stable build than before.
    G sensor fix
    led notifications fix(wont stay on after you pull off charger or usb:))
    Added a full reboot menu( option to go into recovery:))
    Clk/Magldr will be posted when upload is done.
    Thanks to all.
    Remember to hit the Thanks button;).
    looks good may have to try it since i was thinking about going to a nand wp7 rom
    but couldnt find any that i liked lol
    Thanks