Problem with sim card puk code

Search This thread

Angel2k6

Nov 30, 2011
Hi all, i have a problem.

I've entered 3 times a wrong pin code. I don't have the "card" with the puk code, so i decided to call my network company ( R , spanish), they've provided me my puk, but every time i try to enter it to unlock the sim the phone give me "wrong puk code" (i've called it 2 or 3 times to ask if puk code is correct and they have checked it also with sim ID, in the rear of sim card.. it's correct) .. i tried also to change phone .. but it's the same.. every time wrong code .. :(

i'm foreign and i cannot change sim card with a duplicate ... and now i can try other 4 times to enter the right code.. what i have to do?

i need the sim just for activate whatsapp (i bought a new phone), because whatsapp send an sms with a code to activate it..

Do you have any idea? Thank you!

I'm sorry for my poor english..

linux5

Mar 20, 2007
don't panic! go to any office of your network company with passport and request to change your sim card ... Thats all
In my country it's free and really fast

Hi all, i have a problem.

I've entered 3 times a wrong pin code. I don't have the "card" with the puk code, so i decided to call my network company ( R , spanish), they've provided me my puk, but every time i try to enter it to unlock the sim the phone give me "wrong puk code" (i've called it 2 or 3 times to ask if puk code is correct and they have checked it also with sim ID, in the rear of sim card.. it's correct) .. i tried also to change phone .. but it's the same.. every time wrong code .. :(

i'm foreign and i cannot change sim card with a duplicate ... and now i can try other 4 times to enter the right code.. what i have to do?

i need the sim just for activate whatsapp (i bought a new phone), because whatsapp send an sms with a code to activate it..

Do you have any idea? Thank you!

I'm sorry for my poor english..